The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
many vb stay in the west these days as there are 3 ktv in the west.
Still insignificant as compare to e Great East and Central
Old 13-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
saw one vb at Boon Lay selling soup, quite chio, one day must go eat soup with rice
Old 13-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
3k should be those registered.

But I don't think that figure is inclusive of those who are married in Vietnam but not registered here. Some older generation husbands might think their properties and assets might be counted in if they get a divorce in Vietnam....

I do encounter a friend who did not registered in Singapore. 50+ of age, bx 19yrs old. He don't want to leave anything to her if divorce or he met mishap.
Wah shiok man, 19 yr old vb, I wish i can have one..
Old 13-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
owh my retarded sense suddenly know liao la. u work like a pig when the light goes off right? hum sup pig right? salty pig hand right?
Wow, only u know me best!
Old 13-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They are students. Vb doesnt mean have to be working in ktvs.
Old 13-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
saw one vb at Boon Lay selling soup, quite chio, one day must go eat soup with rice
Where har? What kind of soup? Can jio me along too?
Old 13-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Wah shiok man, 19 yr old vb, I wish i can have one..
Show them e money, n u can have e 16yrs old.
Old 13-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

hehe.. no joke ler..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Show them e money, n u can have e 16yrs old.
This is what i do not like about the viets. `Selling' daughters abroad so that they can get constant flow of income, while the rest seat at home and rot.
Old 13-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3k should be those registered.

But I don't think that figure is inclusive of those who are married in Vietnam but not registered here. Some older generation husbands might think their properties and assets might be counted in if they get a divorce in Vietnam....

I do encounter a friend who did not registered in Singapore. 50+ of age, bx 19yrs old. He don't want to leave anything to her if divorce or he met mishap.
I think ROM outside sillypore is recognised if the wife knows the law. She cAn get lawyer to fight. But i felt its very bad when u purposely dun wan to leave anythng for ur wife n maybe later ur kids.
Old 13-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
They are students. Vb doesnt mean have to be working in ktvs.
i mean those vb working the the ktv will also add on to the quantity in the west.
Old 13-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
This is what i do not like about the viets. `Selling' daughters abroad so that they can get constant flow of income, while the rest seat at home and rot.
not all viet rot at home
one reason maybe they also want their daugther to have better life.
Old 13-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
i mean those vb working the the ktv will also add on to the quantity in the west.
Talking about those vbs that work in ktvs in the west, so far for my previous few trips to the shopping centre near to their base of operations, nvr see them roam around de leh. Even on sundays.
Old 13-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
And these daughters have no complains about their brothers n sisters rotting at home and themselves being the only source of income for the whole family. Even paying for daily expenses n school fees for their brothers' n sisters' family!
Old 13-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
They will not put is as 'sell' but put it as they want their daughter to have a better life abroad.

The worst is those who infront of other ppl and their own daughter told them stronghly that they dont allow their daughter to go outside work as wl but once they know that the daughter is working outside as WL and contribute money to their pocket for their family,they will keep quiet and 'quietly' let her do

This is vietnamese culuture at its best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1