The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 14
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold
The good old days of chionging.

When I started to chiong, 劲歌 was already shut down but a legend.
Started with 新上海 and BS, slowly added Amani, Jade, 新天地, ChinaDoll to the rotation.
GL ktv girls were sticky as hell if you did not want them.
But GL ktvs still most fun.

There was also Haonan in Dome 2 with some quite good offerings and very descriptive FRs. (Heard rumours Haonan has passed away ? Anyone knows ?)
Was also another guy with good listings in Dome 2, don't remember the nick now.

There was bulldog in local dome, even with tier 2 or 3 mediacorp girls.
There are other notables TS, just can't remember them.

Another guy in ktv dome organising ktv outings almost every week with samsters.

Don't remember the MPs I went to, but did went to quite a few, did not like it.

81 and Fragrance transit 2 hours was still $20, rooms still had instant cup noodles, lol.

Time has passed, and I am much older now, but still want to chiong. But the scene is too different now.
I don't think chiong in sgp now is even worthwhile, except for starters to the scene.

Comparatively, I started late to the chiong scene, the good old days before my good old days must have even been more fun. Would love to know more.

Just a reminiscing post.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of
Re: The good old days of chionging.

You are bringing back memories bro
Those were the best days to chiong....life was simplier then.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
You are bringing back memories bro
Those were the best days to chiong....life was simplier then.
Remember the days many girls by the road of GL.
We have got so many to choose from …..
Old 02-04-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
Omax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOmax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
I remember those, on a good day, can see them flood the outside of the hotels, I think it was lorong 8 ?
Most look really good, but service is just quickie.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omax View Post
I remember those, on a good day, can see them flood the outside of the hotels, I think it was lorong 8 ?
Most look really good, but service is just quickie.
Not just Lorong 8.

That carpark opposite Lorong 14 to 18, and Lorong 24. You literally couldn't walk on the pavements due to how many girls were literally standing around there waiting for guys to pick them for a quickie. Sitting outside the 7/11 outlets too.

Now all gone ever since Covid, and arguably even before that.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remembee those days where ktv gals even Malaysian ones will come in, pantyless and sit on you straight. Some of my bros manage to get real action in the room but view covered by their skirt then when they lift up can see my bros shaft a bit... When he cum inside, it's dripping wet onto to the carpet. That was the ultimate scene
Old 02-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 5
Whiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud ofWhiskywater has much to be proud of

Really brings back memories bro... GL always crowded... marine south MP... can spend the whole day there... clarke quay also sibei alot of FL walking ard the fountain... The scene has really changed so much.. thanks for the memories bro!
Old 02-04-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kakalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueno2008 View Post
I remembee those days where ktv gals even Malaysian ones will come in, pantyless and sit on you straight. Some of my bros manage to get real action in the room but view covered by their skirt then when they lift up can see my bros shaft a bit... When he cum inside, it's dripping wet onto to the carpet. That was the ultimate scene
They are better than the red berets from SAF
Old 02-04-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
Yes really wasted those golden triangle days …
Old 02-04-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 1
klocc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklocc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good times can only be in our memories
Old 03-04-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
Omax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOmax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Not just Lorong 8.

That carpark opposite Lorong 14 to 18, and Lorong 24. You literally couldn't walk on the pavements due to how many girls were literally standing around there waiting for guys to pick them for a quickie. Sitting outside the 7/11 outlets too.

Now all gone ever since Covid, and arguably even before that.
True true, look at them smile at you as you walk pass, with them asking 去吗

It may have been seedy, it may have been vice, but it was so vibrant, an underbelly of singapore that was so different, exotic even. OT couldn't even compare with its 5 floors of vice.
An unspoken tourist spot for those who knew.
Now, its just.....Singapore ?
Old 03-04-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here remember those days in Hatyai during the 80s & early 90s? Those were the days when we are served like the emperors. Girls were mostly syts below 18 or even younger, paedophilia was unheard of during those days. Service was top grade compared to nowadays. Really misses those golden days. Don't think will be able to find those type of services anymore. Booking even come with guaranted 1 for 1 exchange if service not up to expectation. Altho I never happened to change any before.

Last edited by limking; 03-04-2024 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 14
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Any bros here remember those days in Hatyai during the 80s & early 90s? Those were the days when we are served like the emperors. Girls were mostly syts below 18 or even younger
This will be the good old days before my good old days.
Now service and cost have each developed an inverse trajectory.
I consider myself lucky to catch a bit of 15-18 years ago and not now.

Where is there even to go to now for sgp or even abroad ?
Anyone have any suggestions for an old chiongster looking to have another cycle of fun ?
Old 03-04-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Now u make me feel old… lol

Boss ktv 1 or echo ktv…

And last time Geylang can go shopping too from
Indo to PRC… choices so many

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-04-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15316 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Now u make me feel old… lol

Boss ktv 1 or echo ktv…

And last time Geylang can go shopping too from
Indo to PRC… choices so many
You fforgot to add M3 Royce Cashbox and kabuki too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1