The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew1 View Post
Hi wayne u r so exciting in here fighting with others, your wife is calling you high low in home and waiting for you now, go home serving your Thai wife la
242424 is u are Hahahaha I have ur number.
U 32 hrs look like u 16yrs

Your wife Thai girl ah that mean she is posititute ah hahahahaha last time u wife work at geylang ah

97870719 this is ur number 242424 number no change hor

U got check up anot Thai posititute many have hiv, u must have also
Old 14-12-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Go work your 2600 salary work like a pig . But 2600 more than worth you are a pig. Big fat pig with small dick that’s why The Maid charge u 200 not 30 hahaha!!!!
Really ?! What a loser no wonder keep mentioning 30 dollars because he paid 200!!!! Brainless Douchebag !! 👍
Old 14-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
Really ?! What a loser no wonder keep mentioning 30 dollars because he paid 200!!!! Brainless Douchebag !! ��
Ur other nick Kenna ban leh hahahaha
Old 14-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Go work your 2600 salary work like a pig . But 2600 more than worth you are a pig. Big fat pig with small dick that’s why The Maid charge u 200 not 30 hahaha!!!!
Beter don't post any contact number publicly here la. We all here for just share our experiance. Some people write experience as imagine, Don't care about that. No need fight any more here.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AUSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
When we met up the following weekend for dinner, he brought his gf along.
His gf is a bit chubby but quite sweet looking like maybe in her early 30s.
So I asked him, if he's sure such a young girl is a grandmother?
Turns out, his gf gave birth at 17 and her daughter just gave birth at age of 18 and she became a grandmother at the age of 35...!!
So unbelievable right?
Don't think many people got that kind of chance to bonk such a young grandmother hahaha.
Wahahaha a young gilf !!
Old 14-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Than give me ur number why u scare also ah. Give lah $30 gangster
Back to $30 gangster again.
Really sounds like a broken record.

Some more want to jio people, but no balls to give number?
Come on, if you really go chiong sure got standby prepaid number.
Or your claims of maid bonks only is purely imagination?

Should be, because you're really starting to sound like a small kid talking.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Back to $30 gangster again.
Really sounds like a broken record.

Some more want to jio people, but no balls to give number?
Come on, if you really go chiong sure got standby prepaid number.
Or your claims of maid bonks only is purely imagination?

Should be, because you're really starting to sound like a small kid talking.
Ya I like kids , u like spoil kids, want people to spoon feed u
Old 14-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

C'mmon lah, all the bros who are arguing with hayhay and hayhay himself.

There is no need to argue about these thing of $30 or the monthly pay or how good looking (pretty) the maid looks.
This is TOTALLY MEANINGLESS EVEN IF YOU WIN IN THIS ARGUMENT, BTW NOBODY IS GOING TO WIN ANYWAY in this argument.

If the girls are good looking, probably they will be taken as KEPT woman in their home country by the rich expat stationed there already. There won't be a need for them to go to a foreign land to work.
Only those who don't have the solid pretty looks will be here in a foreign land to work as Domestic Helper.

So if you want to have FOC fling with the local DH, then be adaptable to accept the not that appealing looks.

If you are a person who go for looks, then you should not be here in this thread trying to hunt for 'leaked' contact released by some bros.
You should go to the KTV section, looks for some higher class KTV ladies from those CLUBS.
Or you should be hunting for recommendation in the Geylang Section under the $150 category.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post

There is no need to argue about these thing of $30 or the monthly pay or how good looking (pretty) the maid looks.
This is TOTALLY MEANINGLESS EVEN IF YOU WIN IN THIS ARGUMENT, BTW NOBODY IS GOING TO WIN ANYWAY in this argument.

If the girls are good looking, probably they will be taken as KEPT woman in their home country by the rich expat stationed there already. There won't be a need for them to go to a foreign land to work.
Only those who don't have the solid pretty looks will be here in a foreign land to work as Domestic Helper.

So if you want to have FOC fling with the local DH, then be adaptable to accept the not that appealing looks.

If you are a person who go for looks, then you should not be here in this thread trying to hunt for 'leaked' contact released by some bros.
You should go to the KTV section, looks for some higher class KTV ladies from those CLUBS.
Or you should be hunting for recommendation in the Geylang Section under the $150 category.
Agreed but this moron hayhay paid 200 for Low quality type of maid and still proud of it. He gets jealous and feel like committing suicide when he realise those he paid for sex give others FOC haha!!!!!!!
Old 14-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed but this moron hayhay paid 200 for Low quality type of maid and still proud of it. He gets jealous and feel like committing suicide when he realise those he paid for sex give others FOC haha!!!!!!!
I pay how much is my problem talk so much for fuck, why 242424 got ban now use this nick to attack Hahahaha no standard need to use clone to attack me
1 to 1 lah u scare. Is it I buried u
Old 14-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I pay how much is my problem talk so much for fuck, why 242424 got ban now use this nick to attack Hahahaha no standard need to use clone to attack me
No one interested to bury a broken recorder and a natural born loser la. Naturally dying soon from diabetes
Old 14-12-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post

I only arguing with one guy only he is using all his clone to attack He think he can win me but fail badly hahahahaha,I have afraid of this $30 gangster dog
Old 14-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one interested to bury a broken recorder and a natural born loser la. Naturally dying soon from diabetes
242424 all ur clone come out and attack me also can’t win me Hahahaha u don’t die also no use. People afraid of u but I’m. Not afraid of u. Come out 1 to 1 lah
Old 14-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Let me use broken English also lah to talk to u
U talk cock sing song is it..look here u cheap dickhead talk like gangster in this forum for wat fuck bro now this millennium years already no more talk bout gangster here open table talk or meet 1 to 1 to settle..u think this ah Beng ah Lian era is it..if u can try to stretch ur cheap dick and shove down ur ass..
Old 14-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Guy just to share with this milf indo 3rd maid session so far the best one know her through SKOUT chat after a few chat test her out,manage to met her for a 2 hours fuck session but of course nothing is free i pay her $80.Met her at lavender of fragrant hotel 2 hours for $30 at 8am but there are already got a filipina maid with boyfriend booking for rooms.I first look of her face like the blue film actress i like it make me horny once inside the room chat for a while then i suggested to bath together,my intention what bathing i only want to touch her body.She take out the clothes she is short and breast is firm and nipple brown colour and firm without dropping while she bathing i keep sucking her firm breast and tuoch her pussy and kiss and lick her butt like a dog . She dry up lie on the bed what surprise is not her shave is her pussy hole is tight and firm i had to force to open and inside is pink in color,I usually don't lick pussy but this make me horny i lick her for 5 mins without any smell she began to jerk backward and moan and pussy began to wet.I cant hold myself quickly put on the condom and fuck her missionary her pussy is quite tight too i and press her breast and sucking like a baby licking and kissing her body until i cant hold anymore come in pussy with condom intact that feel good What i like about her that after wash up she simply wrap a towel that i can touch her whole body and suck her breast after 45 mins i ask to suck for me she suck very obedient woman i put condom again and fuck her doggy with her firm leg and butt i press her tight breast aand fuck like her hard she like it very much especially when i change position missionary the last 5 mins i fuck her hard as possible with sound she sweat and smile to me until i shoot inside her .Next week she said can fuck her anytime even weekday as her ah moh employer back to Europe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1