The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

Bro baileys, i tot yr naughty wifey has gone on overseas biz trip ??...how come suddenly she appears on the scene
again ?? ...come back so fast already ah ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Bro Rat
Have tried asking and hinting to her; asking question like what happened after the wedding dinner lah…How did she come back home? Did anyone send her back etc etc….

She could recall most of the events until they went up to the couples room and was playing some games and she “help” the bride drink after she lose each time.

After she was tipsy, she could hardly remember much….she remembered going off with 2 guys; can’t remember who they are. They brought her to the car and asked her where she stayed. After that she completely blank until the next day when she wake up.

Don’t want to probe too much into the matter since she couldn’t really remember. Over that weekend, I fed her really well so that hopefully she will be so full that she won’t go astray. Lol

I also told her not to drink too much as I won’t be there to help or rescue her. Think so far she is good.

Regarding your question……Yes she can squirt.

Bro Ricky

Yup she is in overseas now, this incident happened last Friday
Old 22-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...
Old 22-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Too bad no CCTV inside your house else you might know what is happening but will you like to know or not, that's the question.
Old 22-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts good live story. Waiting for more..
Old 22-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

woo...woo. exciting
Old 22-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Tuesday night, I decided to edit the video that I took piaking my wife; when I was doing the editing, many scenarios that would have happened that night flashed across my mind.
But the one that got stuck in my mind was one that she was caught in a 3p with the 2 guys.

Once they entered our house, they began to move her quickly into our bedroom. On the way, they removed her bra and panties and once in the room, they pushed her onto the bed and removed their own pants.

One of them then pulled down her dress and fondled her twin peaks while the other went down to play with her pussy then proceeded to shaft his rod into her wet hole. The first guy then forced his rod into her mouth and make her bj for him….

The thought of that happening gave me a huge hard-on; I have to unleash my hard rod from my boxers and started wanking it. Then a perverted idea came to my mind as I took my phone and videoed myself wanking my hard rod until I released my full load on to the floor.

Never have I expected that I would make use of this video later on.....
Old 22-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
How did this video help, bro baileys ?? ...plzz continue asap !

Old 22-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
More updates....
“Hi dear home so early ? How’s the wedding dinner ?” I shouted out from the living room

But there was not response so I proceed to walk towards our bedroom….Saw that she has removed her red bra at the entrance of our room and her rolled up matching red panties a further few steps away.

Once in the room, I saw my wife lying on the bed with her dress stripped down to her waist, her fair upper body fully exposed and…..intoxicated.

I laid down next to her and asked if she is ok. She mumbled something which make no sense to me at all. Anyway I just grabbed one of her twin peaks nearest to me and fondle with it.

She let out moans that is all too familiar to my ears….

I pulled up her dress, spread her legs and became circling her now bushy pussy with my fingers. OMG, to my surprise, her entire genital area was soaked with her juice…I was wondering why she is so wet ? Did someone actually piak her after the wedding dinner or after she got intoxicated ?

The more I thought about it, the harder I have gotten. Can’t stand anymore, I dropped my pants and rammed my hard rod straight into her.

“Arrhhhh…no no don’ttt…pleessaa stoppp…oooo” as my wife pleaded and at the same time, she tried to stop me but no chance that she could do that.

I was wondering why she rejected me ? And asking me to stop….Maybe she didn’t know that I am the one ramming her.

Not to be bothered by that, I continued to ram her with long hard strokes, her juice was gushing out from her hole every time I was on my withdrawal stroke. Seriously she must be damn horny….because after a few strokes, she was already on the verge of her big O…

“Oooo….I am cominggggg…”

I quickened my strokes to give her her first O for the night.

While she was still recovering from her O, I withdraw my rod and fingered her till she squirted. Her juice was squirting all over the place just like a water fountain.

Not letting it stop, I planted my rod back into her hole and started ramming her hard….because her hole was so well lubricated, my pounding seems effortless. I tried flipping her over for some doggie action but she is too “dead” and was unable to stay in the doggie position for long so have no choice but to go back to missionary.
Bro baileys, tat was a very good pounding you gave yr naughty wifey as any loving husband should ! ...you really "fed" her very well like u said, b4 letting her go on her overseas business trip !! ...wat a good husband you are, providing her needs in full to ensure she is a good girl while overseas !...

Old 23-10-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Sorry this was written in a hurry...hope you guys understand what I am trying to narrate......

It was a busy Wednesday evening….many test messages….

First to send to me was my wife…

She told me that Wednesday was a good day for her….because the meeting is only catered for morning half of the day as the supplier’s big boss flew down to meet up with her boss. They had a very long lunch discussion then following that they brought them to a place for stream bath, jacuzzi and massage.

The place is quite well organized, they have separate area for guys and ladies. So my wife and the supplier’s secretary went one way while the rest of the guys went the other….

She told me that the secretary book a massage appointment for both of them as the massage there is quite famous but she also told her that over there the lady customers will be served by a male masseur and via versa. My wife told the secretary that she is ok with this arrangement..

They were lead to individual rooms; adjacent to each other; my wife said she felt safe as the secretary is just next door, she can come to her aid if she need her

My wife’s masseur is a young and rather muscular guy called Joe and he not bad looking too for a local.

Everything was going fine, Joe is very skillful at his job and my wife was enjoying the massage. But things started to get funny after my wife to flip over for her back massage. Joe began with the normal stuff but then he began exploring her sensitive areas. Bit by bit….he tried to venture deeper.

My wife tried to stop him but he pushed her hands away and asked her relax as these are all part of the massage routine.

My wife told me that he was very good, he knows how to simulate ladies the hot spots but make it like part of his massage regime and we can’t fault him ….He was making her very horny, her pussy was already dripping wet and he hasn’t actually done anything to her yet.

Suddenly, she heard some noise from the other room where the secretary was, it seems that she was also given the same treatment by another masseur and he has made her so horny that she was moaning all the way.

The secretary’s moaning is making my wife even hornier.

Joe then asked my wife to turn over and she did as she was told.

When my wife opened her eyes, she was shocked to find that Joe has removed her bikini top and was “massaging” her breast and pinching her nipples. My wife asked him to stop but he didn’t but instead he went down south to tackle her pussy.

My wife suddenly sit up and told Joe to stop and she has enough of the massage. She quickly wrapped the towel around her and run out of the room.

She didn’t tell anyone of them including the secretary about the incident. The supplier drove them back to the hotel for some rest and will pick them up again later for dinner.

My wife told her boss that she is not feeling too good and be excuse for the dinner appt.

I told my wife that I am proud of her for resisting the temptation.
Old 24-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

She said that she wished I was there at that moment as she is very horny and needed my rod to satisfy her.

“Sure ah ?”

“You don’t believe me ?”

“I don’t know leh I also can’t see that you are horny…” I was teasing her.

“Aiye you very bad leh…I am here feeling so horny yet you still don’t believe people…” My wife trying to teh me.

“LOL” was my reply.

There was silence…..thought she was angry with me for laughing at her.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As I was about to write to her, I got another message…..it was from W.

“I missed you”

O my goodness….I was surprised to receive such a message from W.

“I missed you too…how’s your holiday ?”

“So so lor….”

“What you mean so so?”

“Let’s not talk about it….what are you doing now ?”

“Ok ok….me ? Watching 9pm Chinese drama lor….also got nothing to do”

“Seriously…you so bore ah ?”

“Ya man…wife also not around”

“Bore and wife got link meh ?”

“Have..if she is around I can do exercise with her ma…lol”

“Aiyo you very naughty leh…”
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At that moment…I got a picture message from my wife.

OMG…She actually sent me a picture of her wet wet pussy !

With the caption “See I am not lying…I am really damn wet.”

“Wa seriously you are damn wet…I wished I was there to lick you up. Your
pic is giving me a hard-on.”

“Sure or not ?”

“Confirm lah.”
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Why you so quiet ? Angry with me ah ? Joking only leh” W wrote to me thinking that I was angry because I didn’t reply her.

“No lah no angry lah…went toilet lah” I replied.

“Sure or not ?”

Alamak why both ladies asking me the same question leh….

Wa au answering both of them at the same time damn stress man….must make sure to answer to the right one..

“Confirm lah.”

“You go toilet for what ?”

“Alamak go toilet to pee lah if not for what ? HJ ah?”

“What is HJ ?”

“Hand job lor….you don’t know ah ?”

“Aiye…”

“Aiye what ?’

“Nothing….you guess what I am doing now ?”

“How I know leh…cannot be cuddling your hubby and messaging me right ?
ha ha ha”

“You crazy ah….they are sleep already…all said very tired. Sian right, left me
alone.”

“Orr all sleep then text me lah….”

"No lah I was actually bathing then I think about you lor so after bathing I message you lah.”

“So now you naked ? Wa I really wish I was there….”

“Hey you ah….you mind always thinking of all this leh.”

“Actually I am almost naked but wrapped with the hotel towel….hee hee”

“Hmmm I am imagining that….got feeling liao”

“Got feeling ? What feeling ?”

“Man’s feeling lah…”

“Chey….there you go again.”

“I means seriously ma…”

“Seriously you will get hard if you see me nude ?”

Hmmm now she are talking…

“Of course I will lah….I am a normal man you know…”
Old 24-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, did u send of u HJ & ask pixs of her nude.Or tell her to send pixs of her neh neh & pussy to make u more horny

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 24-10-2015 at 07:07 AM.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Sorry for the late update….my wife was back on the Friday night and true to her promise, we had a couple of rounds of great sex and finished by her giving me a bj like no tomorrow. Till now my rod is still feeling the effect of the session.

Let’s continue….

“Hello see my wet pussy you fainted ah ?”

Shit forgotten to reply to my wife…

“Huh ? No lah….”

“I have a surprise for you….you wait ah.”

Shit man no choice liao…have to use my last card….I sent her the video of me wanking.

“Ha ha ha you really went to masturbate ah….why didn’t you want for me to come back and do it for you ?”

“See your wet hole I cannot tahan liao so have to shake it out lor…”

“I missed your didi….”

“When you come back you can do what you want with him ok…..”
“Ok I will give him a good blow job and come in my mouth after that I want you to fuck me so hard that I cum again and again …hee hee.”

“Wa you appetite very big leh. Lol.” My wife will only use the word “fuck” if she is really horny.

“OMG….can’t wait to come back to be by your side...Hey I think my boss and colleague are back…so noisy…seen like they brought girls back to the hotel room… Wait I go and check it out.”

That’s my wife always so kpo…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At that very moment, I got another picture message and is from W.

It’s a pic that shows her feet and a towel on the floor. Her caption was “O my towel dropped.”

“OMG you making me nose blood leh…..” was my reply.

“You so cute leh….what makes you think I am nude now ?”

“Huh you bluff me ar ?”

“Don’t tell you…you guess lor….”

“Wa you very bad leh…”

Wow didn’t know she can be sure a tease….But seriously I can confirm from the pic that she really dropped her towel to take the pic just that she is too shy to admit it. These two woman making me hard.

I was battling with myself whether to send W my wanking video.

Finally I decided to….and I waited for her reply….

After quite a while she finally did reply….

“Ar why did you send me a video of a guy masturbating ?”

I was thinking of how I should answer her without being too offensive….

“Huh ? I sent you that video ? Shit…I am sorry it was mean for my wife.”

“You sent such kinky video to your wife ar ?”

“Ya lor I was also chatting with her…she said she very lonely so I sent her
this video lor.”

“You really very naughty leh….Your wife feeling lonely and you still send this type of video to her. Later make her worse lor.”

“Why worse ?”

“Later she see already get horny how ? You also not by her side.”

“Did you get horny after you watch the video…”

“I don’t know…”

“Ha ha don’t know means have lor….”

“I didn’t say that hor…”

“By the way where you get the video ? Found from internet ar ?”

Seems like she couldn’t recognize my rod…so I just play along with her…

“Ya saw it while surfing the net so download it and send to wife lor.”

“Oic….this guy’s penis quite big hor ?”

“O izzit ok lah…average size lah” Inside of me feel shiok man….lol

“Average meh but to me I still find that it’s big and also thick lor. Don’t think
I can wrap around it with my hand ?”

“Wa you sound so horny now…lol”

“Horny your head lah….just discussing with you ma…you disturb me again I go and sleep liao hor.”

“Ok Ok….” Cannot lost contract with her now…I am getting there.

“If you get a chance you want to try ? I can help you to find him for you.”

“You crazy ar….find him for me. So easy to find meh ?”

“If you said you want to try I will die die find him for you.”

“Sure or not ? If you cannot find how ?”

“If I can’t find I will buy you anything you want.”

“You say one ar…..”

“Ya I said one…if I can find then how ?”

“You like very confident leh…..”

“How lah…”

“Ok lor if you can find him I will hold his penis and masturbate for him lor. Hee hee hee”

“Ha ha ha then you lose liao….that is my penis.”

“You don’t bluff lor…how can that be.”

‘Why cannot be ? Why will I want to send my wife a video of another guy wanking his penis ?”

“But I saw your penis before in the other video…not like that leh.”

“That’s because part of it is in my wife’s mouth ma…so you lost and you
must fulfill your promise.”

“No hor…must compare the actual thing with the video then counted lor.”

“Ok lor….if you insist…when you come back to work then I show you lor.” I
was getting excited.

There was silence on her side….then follow by

“Have to stop…hubby woke up and I got scold by him again. Good night.”

“Good night…” Feeling a bit disappointment that the conservation ended this way.

She sent me another message early next morning….

“Yesterday night I had a dream….”

“I dreamt about you…...and your hard penis”

“You very bad...I keep thinking about it and feeling very horny.”

YES !

Can’t wait to go back to work tomorrow…..Hope to have more updates then….
Old 25-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tuesday night, I decided to edit the video that I took piaking my wife; when I was doing the editing, many scenarios that would have happened that night flashed across my mind.
But the one that got stuck in my mind was one that she was caught in a 3p with the 2 guys.

Once they entered our house, they began to move her quickly into our bedroom. On the way, they removed her bra and panties and once in the room, they pushed her onto the bed and removed their own pants.

One of them then pulled down her dress and fondled her twin peaks while the other went down to play with her pussy then proceeded to shaft his rod into her wet hole. The first guy then forced his rod into her mouth and make her bj for him….

The thought of that happening gave me a huge hard-on; I have to unleash my hard rod from my boxers and started wanking it. Then a perverted idea came to my mind as I took my phone and videoed myself wanking my hard rod until I released my full load on to the floor.

Maybe the 2 guys are in this forum, reading your posts.
Old 25-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can’t wait to go back to work tomorrow…..Hope to have more updates then….
Bro,I can't wait for u to go back to work.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1