The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Hi bro can please share ctc n location thanks
Old 10-12-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
devil76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i am in JB now. Dun mind share the ctc and loc for JH? Thanks in adv
Old 10-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, all pm sent. Pls refer to inbox.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, can share contacts? thank you very mucb
Old 11-12-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Hi bros, can share contacts? thank you very mucb
Hi bro, pls refer to inbox for pm.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Due to tight schedule recently, didn't have time to go JB for my regular massage.
Requested for Lady Boss to massage me.for the first hour. Bones went crackling on my sore and tired back. It felt so wonderful. The whole procedure went through again as before before asking me to flip over.

LB then massaged my head while my head rested on her thighs. Her hands then moved to my chest and tummy while she stretches forward. All these while, her chest is just several cm away from my face and I could faintly smell the detergent smell of her clothes or bra.. well, I don't know.

Kind of aroused at that point and naturally getting an erection. LB then moved to my side and lowered the towel to massage my tummy / (pan guang) no idea what it is but that's what she claimed. As she rubbed my tummy, the towel went lower and my erection grew and I felt it popped out from the towel. LB pulled the towel higher to cover but it continued growing and it became exposed again.

Told LB to stop massaging as I noticed the time has exceeded more than 15 mins. LB agreed and called for Jia Hui to take over.

Jia Hui came and did her stuffs. She is extremely to bros who has patronized her.
Well, the Jua Gen went on as usual and I told her that I needed her to exert more strength to it as she's worried of hurting us.

For bros who will be visiting her, if she is doing it too softly or hard, please let her know. She will react accordingly.

Due to school holidays, business is not as busy as before. So for all bros who is interested, try her skills before she gets busy again.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, can share contact? Thanks
Old 11-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jenson498 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share location? Tks.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share location
Old 12-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
Due to tight schedule recently, didn't have time to go JB for my regular massage.
Requested for Lady Boss to massage me.for the first hour. Bones went crackling on my sore and tired back. It felt so wonderful. The whole procedure went through again as before before asking me to flip over.

LB then massaged my head while my head rested on her thighs. Her hands then moved to my chest and tummy while she stretches forward. All these while, her chest is just several cm away from my face and I could faintly smell the detergent smell of her clothes or bra.. well, I don't know.

Kind of aroused at that point and naturally getting an erection. LB then moved to my side and lowered the towel to massage my tummy / (pan guang) no idea what it is but that's what she claimed. As she rubbed my tummy, the towel went lower and my erection grew and I felt it popped out from the towel. LB pulled the towel higher to cover but it continued growing and it became exposed again.

Told LB to stop massaging as I noticed the time has exceeded more than 15 mins. LB agreed and called for Jia Hui to take over.

Jia Hui came and did her stuffs. She is extremely to bros who has patronized her.
Well, the Jua Gen went on as usual and I told her that I needed her to exert more strength to it as she's worried of hurting us.

For bros who will be visiting her, if she is doing it too softly or hard, please let her know. She will react accordingly.

Due to school holidays, business is not as busy as before. So for all bros who is interested, try her skills before she gets busy again.
Bro, can share tis contact n location plz.?
Old 12-12-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
dustytrivium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc or location thanks!
Old 12-12-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
suddenu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share the contact and location? Thank you very much!!
Old 12-12-2019, 03:38 AM
Samster

Hi bros, all pm sent. Pls refer to inbox.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
wa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwa haha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro,

Appreciate if you can share her contact. Thanks much
Old 12-12-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
antara74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc or location thanks