The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
haha21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My cheating gf

Bro. Happy to heard all is all over ur end. Take good care. I know how it felt. Very sad and pissed when u get to see the video. I suffer similar situation too. The moment u know that dick had push all the way in the feeling in ur heart is extremely painful and heart breaking. I had suffer from depression for quite a while before I could walk out of it. Now come to think of it is kind of stupid why I become depressed for such a lady. Be strong and you deserve better.
Old 21-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 9
HiddenJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiddenJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiddenJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can reup the deleted please? with no picture also can. Miss out on the story
Old 24-04-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Evening bro,

not even going out to get your essential items or groceries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
thanks for the concern guys and sis, everything is all good.
nope not able to go out. shall stay home. stay safe everybody and thanks for listening
Old 25-04-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HowsHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS - thanks!
Old 25-04-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: My cheating gf

At least you know the truth. Although it is painful, it is still better than not knowing. I am surprised that guy actually send the picture to you.
Old 25-04-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
11.11.11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, sad to hear yr bad experience.
Old 25-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
At least you know the truth. Although it is painful, it is still better than not knowing. I am surprised that guy actually send the picture to you.
no bro, i found it on her phone, remember i got the tracking device? even though i chose not to look at it but i am glad i did.
Old 25-04-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
gahsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
no bro, i found it on her phone, remember i got the tracking device? even though i chose not to look at it but i am glad i did.
Things happened for a reason.
There's nothing you can do as both are geographically separated.
Sometimes, out of sight out of mind.

Life goes on

In Chinese there's a saying goes by, don't care for eternal but once owned it.
Old 26-04-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes, better know than not knowing. At least the decision is made by you in knowing what happened and not dumb dumb continue this toxic relationship.

Better one will come. May not be from appearance, but should be better from inner soul. If the old one doesnt go, the new one will not come.
Old 26-04-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog learned from doggy life of hard knocks

1. Some gals are born to be slutty, just enjoy as they are, no take too personal, you can't change her
2. You don't own the gal, she's not your wife yet taking her too personal will lose her faster (beta needy dog, insecure in her eyes)

Enjoy gals as they are. Everyone makes mistakes Ddog made way too much too, that's why learned from it and getting laid tons instead because some female dogs are just born flirty.
Old 28-04-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

wackypiang2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil001 View Post
When you treat a girl too good, they will take you for granted. They will think that you will be there for them no matter what happens. They will feel loved, yes. But what happens thereafter, good guys make them feel warmth but guys who knows how to play will make them feel happy.
I feel that too with my ex gf from Davao....spent lots of money and time, and she no contact me now...sigh...
Old 28-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Sorry bro you must be in great pain. Even though i sleep around i have a no.1 rule for myself - never bang an attached girl. And this is the exact reason why. I myself cant visualize my gf being screwed by another guy, let alone actually really happening. Also a reason why i cant do couple swaps and gb sessions. I hope you will recover from this and become emotionally stronger!
Old 28-04-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
balo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbalo987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil001 View Post
When you treat a girl too good, they will take you for granted. They will think that you will be there for them no matter what happens. They will feel loved, yes. But what happens thereafter, good guys make them feel warmth but guys who knows how to play will make them feel happy.

Had an experience once before.
Got together with a girl from overseas few years back. Treated her like a princess, morning calls for her and late nights until she "slept".
There are few nights or even day(s) that she didn't reply, and when I asked her where did she go, she just told me "I went back to my old folks home." "I have slept already."

I gave in, not even a slight suspicion. There's one time when she didn't reply for 3 days, I asked her if there is anything wrong. She just said "her phone spoilt". I immediately transferred her money, telling her to get a new phone so that she won't go missing again. (i totally regretted). Everything went well thereafter and I even have the thought of marrying her over already.

Many more times she will go missing for at least a day or two, only coming back to say that she wants to eat her favourite food and all. I gave in.

Then there comes the final blow, few days after 2018 New Year. I've been wearing a green hat for all these months. Her self recorded videos, up on the net, with dates like "Sex on her birthday", "Christmas sex", "Countdown sex". I confronted her, and all she say is she needed money to come down to find me. (She said before, because I buy her a phone, she will make the effort to earn to come down to SG to find me, and she didn't want me to give her money for her to get a flight down) Guess what, I believed it.

Guess what bro, same as you, I tolerated because I love her. And yes, I became paranoid ever since. Called her ever now and then when she doesn't reply, texted her to ask what is she doing always.

Another blow came in on the 14/2/18. Another video came up, and another came on the 15/2/18 morning sex. I totally gave up thereafter.

Do I still love her? Yes. Do I want to get back to her? No.
In this century, love is cheap and money talks. Being too loyal will only hurt yourself more.
In the past it's about loyalty, but nowadays its how you play that love game.

Just my experience. I feel you too bro, makes me think back of my past. Then again, if give me another chance I will not step into this shithole. Good guys don't last.
Hi bro, any chance we get to see the videos or have the link? just asking for a friend

Cheers and take care
Old 01-09-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Yah jthh jthh
Old 02-09-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

I ever heard of a guy before who had a few ex-gfs who've cheated on him in the past, as they were heavy drinkers and hard partying goers at clubs etc. So what he did is that after he caught them cheating with other guys like one night stands, he'd wait patiently and bidded his time, then he would go with them to club, party and drink until they were dead drunk, then bring them to chalet where he invited his friends and some strangers to come over and enjoy themselves and cum into the gals. After that he broke up with them amicably. It's understandable that the gals cheat also since they were only 18 - 19 then and haven't settle down yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1