The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Usually spend too much will not get the girl, rather weird.
I do know some that spend as little as under $100 getting em in bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yeah that seems to be the case hor, it's always the ones that don't spend much that seem to get the girl, when u spend alot the girls are in full working mode.
Maybe they very 'young & handsome' plus can 'sweet talk' and their body very fit & muscular. Fat uncle like me unable to compete with those young men. I need my 'Yusof Ishak' paper paste on my head in order to get their attention.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Maybe they very 'young & handsome' plus can 'sweet talk' and their body very fit & muscular. Fat uncle like me unable to compete with those young men. I need my 'Yusof Ishak' paper paste on my head in order to get their attention.
Haha, I guess yes it depends also on the appearance. If more uncle, then money is necessary, because in the end they are here to earn money. All I can say is, sometimes they put out is not because one is handsome or young la, is they just horny lorh. There are plenty of them who sleep with the working guys also just because of this.

Just need to choose wisely lorh. For under $100, you are more than likely not going to get the best, but still decent. Is more of talking lorh, bonus points if you can speak thai. Much easier to settle the deal if you can speak decently.

Where do you all normally go these days?
Old 09-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Really ah? Prob need your guidance bro.

Models always have alot of guys chasing them at any one time.

I don't go for singers cause they tend to think damn highly of themselves. Also every set sing so many songs can hang flower until die cockstand.

At least for models one night only 2-3 sets go up 10mins each time, rest of the time sit beside you can build relationship.

Funny enough the 2 i got together with were both singers 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Aiya, every girl got someone chasing la. Actually some singers are easy, especially if you observe for a while, and there are always a few that don't have as many flowers, then if they look decent, just go for it. Usually, got decent rewards. But singers, hang less than 100 to go back is quite hard, unless you damn handsome/charming and she high/drunk lol. 200 can though
Old 09-09-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

say she miss me, but today never text me liao lol. if she consistent, maybe i would brave the causeway traffic and go see her. not handsome enough

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 09-09-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
say she miss me, but today never text me liao lol. if she consistent, maybe i would brave the causeway traffic and go see her. not handsome enough

Hehe, all this you should realise is what they always say la. How many people she messaging the same thing? Unless she happily let you read all her messages, you will never know. And in the end also the messages are nothing.

Haven't head to JB for TD in a while, wonder if the scene still decent.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Hehe, all this you should realise is what they always say la. How many people she messaging the same thing? Unless she happily let you read all her messages, you will never know. And in the end also the messages are nothing.

Haven't head to JB for TD in a while, wonder if the scene still decent.
Haha you know I know their reply is standard template can liao.. Cannot take it too seriously emotionally.. Sometimes just want to tap an SYT on the side so will go TD hunt abit for gik.. Don't want to fuck FLs like public toilet..

TD scene in JB still alive and well.. Malaysians hang flower quite cheap.. Each girl at least rm100 per round.. Angpai will get rm300-500 lor

At small local TD tonight look see look see..

Now THB currency strong some more..
Old 10-09-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha you know I know their reply is standard template can liao.. Cannot take it too seriously emotionally.. Sometimes just want to tap an SYT on the side so will go TD hunt abit for gik.. Don't want to fuck FLs like public toilet..

TD scene in JB still alive and well.. Malaysians hang flower quite cheap.. Each girl at least rm100 per round.. Angpai will get rm300-500 lor

At small local TD tonight look see look see..

Haha true true, I shall venture into JB soon then.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha true true, I shall venture into JB soon then.
Have fun hunting bro 😉😉
Old 10-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
To those who like tattoo tom yums

Old 10-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thb going start to loosen back soon, garment going to intervene to maintain thai competitiveness for businesses.
If THB hit 26 again one day, i will park all my funds there and open a business haha
Old 10-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya, every girl got someone chasing la. Actually some singers are easy, especially if you observe for a while, and there are always a few that don't have as many flowers, then if they look decent, just go for it. Usually, got decent rewards. But singers, hang less than 100 to go back is quite hard, unless you damn handsome/charming and she high/drunk lol. 200 can though
This tactic also depends bro. Somedays their customers did not go so they no flower. After trying hang flower and they seem noncalent and maintain a distance usually already have bf or regulars
Old 10-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Now is too many TDs on the scene but lesser better girls unlike 10 years ago.

Alot already in malaysia for bigger playground.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Now is too many TDs on the scene but lesser better girls unlike 10 years ago.

Alot already in malaysia for bigger playground.
Yeah they can enter Malaysia easily and stay for 3 months. No need scared major raid like Singapore. In Malaysia as long as your boss has taken care of the police properly it should be OK.

I see alot of them easily make thb90k and above, sometimes warm more than the customers who hang flower for them.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the WL's earn more than the average bro here actually.

Being able to speak Thai is a big plus in TD. I have friends who can speak fluent Thai and they are flanked whenever we go to TD without hanging any flowers. We benefit as some of the girls would naturally engage the rest of the group since they are already around the table.

Generally though the dollar does not stretch very far in TD compared to KTV I feel for the average bro. TD's like HFJ is an open bidding system and on average the more you hang the better your odds. Some men have big egos and they bid ridiculous amounts just to win. Of course there are the regulars/bfs that do not need to hang as these girls would have a preference for but this is the exception rather than the norm.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Of course there are the regulars/bfs that do not need to hang as these girls would have a preference for but this is the exception rather than the norm.
Was at a sg TD last night, long time never visit liao, used to be regular. Flower girl so excited to see me. Every round keep trying to intro me this new girl i was eyeing.

I sat quietly first round to observe. The girl i was eyeing was sitting with this damn loud beng. At first she was surfing ig, after awhile the beng started using her phone. Straightaway know its the bf liao. True enough when hanging flower, he only hang $50. She sit 2hrs with him for only $50. Other customer hang her flower she at most go say hello 5mins then went back to her bf.

But later this china doll looking siambu came to my table and was abit drunk liao. Ask me why go alone, i said i got no friends, she asked if can be my friend 😂🤣

When i went home texted me the same shit again miss you. Sibei sian, really all work like professional robot one so predictable.

Gone are the days of real gfe.

Even my cat50 regular more gfe, ask me go visit her during quiet period she will cook for me only pay first 25mins, 2nd and 3rd slot no need pay.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1