The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
ya... pounding tried to control but arse damn farking perky and wearing the stilettos makes me so horny so just slowly let the cum shoot out while still doggying her... stop and ask her to slowly fark me instead while my cock was still inside her pussy.. she look back at me calling me 'shu shu' ie uncle , and slowly fark me.... until i feel stiff again, then i hold her and continue doggying away again..... luckily condom never give way after 2 rounds of hot cum inside it... Durex boleh!!!
U are amazing bro! I up u for your stiff dick!!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Visited Bao Er on Sunday evening. Previous MRs about her are accurate enough, so can use them as reference.

Overall, It a very relaxing session for me. We chatted alot about the ML scene. Probably because I joined the scene around the same time when she came to Sg so we had quite a bit in common. She help answered alot of my questions that I did not have answers to.

I would not recommend it for samsters that prefer SYT. I guess best for those that want a relaxing session from an unguarded ML. Felt like a long lost friend though its my first time finding her

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 23-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
wah bro... i really salute you! 2 shots for the price of 1, lol... she didn't know you cummed the first time?

anyway, she must be f**king hot and sexy for you to still be hard after cumming... damn, think i really must try Aini at least once, but i'm a 2 shot man and i always find that her $120 for 1 HJ seems a bit not worth it...
yup.. actually its way overpriced.. imho
Old 23-07-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenniaecr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for SLG Xiao Wei 小唯
https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaowei-massage/

Hello Bros, saw a previous FR from another bro, and would like to recommend this gem. SYT/petite lovers in particular will definitely enjoy 小唯. Seldom give MRs, but I'm making an exception for her as I feel that it is rare to have an ML that has both massage skills and looks, and it is such a waste that she does not have that many customers due to lack of publicity. Hope that bros will be able to show her some support so she can stay longer.

Looks: Good looking lian-ish SYT with a tight body that bros see alr cfm hard immediately. Very similar to her posted photos, I'd say definitely close to 100% alike, which is a plus point for me given how many photos these days use a lot of meitu. Boobs are not big tho, so not for boob lovers. But SYT lovers will definitely not regret.

Massage: Despite her petite size, her strength was really there. Hit all the right spots. Enjoyed my massage and extended my session with her on the first visit.

HJ: Teasing and HJ was standard, but the turn on was how she would lay beside me and hug me as she HJ me. Her petite frame also made it easy to grab her tightly by the waist and press up tightly against her body, which made it all the more arousing. Easily came from x2 HJ.

GFE: Could see she was worried about the lack of customers, but she still made an effort to engage in conversation. A little more on the shy type so talks less.

Location: Town area, easy access, nearest MRT is only a short 5min walk away. Building easy to find too.

That's all bros, hope you guys find her as enjoyable as I do
Old 23-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rebrander is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any good MLs in the west? Pls share contact and reviews
Old 23-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.net/dora-massage/

Anyone tried this Dora? Is she open to FJ or BBBJ?
Old 23-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
All pm replied, thanks for supporting Tracy
Hi SF bro.

Can Pm me. Tried PM but seems failed

Dun know why.

Stay in West hope to support her again before she shift
Old 23-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Horribly,terribly fake..not that I tried but cuz of the low level PS skill
Hahahahahahahahahahaha gota use better software or improve on those skills man

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-07-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
yup.. actually its way overpriced.. imho
Hi bro, past is past, Aini is not her past self anymore, please respect her, you are insulting her, I dated her twice, she is a hardworking service queen with great assets. $120 for 1 HJ with her quality is a good deal, please do not compare her with others. Cheers bro
Old 23-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
Found a replacement for longnu style deepthroat girl with D boobs ! Face not as chio as longnu , but she can bf and blow at the same time. New experience for me.
Mind to share ml? Been looking high low for longnu standard.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tintobinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
Hi bro, past is past, Aini is not her past self anymore, please respect her, you are insulting her, I dated her twice, she is a hardworking service queen with great assets. $120 for 1 HJ with her quality is a good deal, please do not compare her with others. Cheers bro
Agreed, trying to get an appt with both Aini and Donna. Tried both only once last year, Aini in early 2017 and Donna in mid 2017 after Aini left. Had good experiences with both of them but pity couldn't try then again after that 1 visit each. Now that both are here at the same time can't wait to visit both again!
Old 23-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Just noticed one of the $120 ML provides FJ at another web.
Now I understand why the service was not welcoming.
Do be careful.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
My next target is that pilot queen lol

Hope that I will be able to get a slot and not kana pilot
Will post a review if I managed to visit her
Bro how are the flight reservations? And InFlight experience.
Can’t wait to exchange points with you too.
Old 23-07-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Just noticed one of the $120 ML provides FJ at another web.
Now I understand why the service was not welcoming.
Do be careful.
Wondering the another web is from where.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!
Tried carol aka yuki, like what other bros mentioned, she is really hard to book, considered yourself lucky if you got a slot, keep trying bros, you will not regret it service wise I would rate 11/10, she is really hardworking , nuru is unforgettable !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1