The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New massage at Bedok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post
I remembered a thread sometime back.. a call for all bros to not choose the P option.. cos it's just a gimmick.. before this gimmick pay entrance fee also have GQ.. just pay the standard GQ price.. some say the P option is for the shop /boss to earn more side income..

I can see now some shops getting more brazen in 'coercing' bros to take the P option.. just so that the GQ can come out.. used to benif dowan P option, then they give u room closest to the counter or ground level (for shops that have 2 storeys). But now to the extent of exposing ppl is too much liao..😡
yup it's the MLs' SOP now. $88/hr P massage entitles you to more privacy and higher chance of her popping GQ. For $50/hr normal massage you will only get an "open area" bed with curtains and then you will be wondering whether she will pop the GQ or not.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

P massage all rubbish con massage.
Old 16-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mwyc22172 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can share contact?
Old 17-12-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Ail**n TCM. she don't allow roaming
yea i think she doesnt allow roaming.. wait.. roaming 2G i think have.. outside only.. hahahaha

but seriously for the price you pay at these places.. u cant roam.. still want chop you for the P msg, better try other places..

my favourite was those last time 2 hours massage get free HJ.. 1 hour u need add or they wont ask..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1