The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 12-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
sharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud of
''Nurse Outfit with Sexy Black Laces Leggings is backĒ

Judging from my nick, bros should know I'm always about sharing love around I'm also hunting for new sets of Ds but to no avail. However, this time round, it ain't about the set of Ds.

Gotten source that one of the ML 100% SYT below Mid 30s (Apple) I used to patronize very often last time is once again back in town!! Back in the days, it was hard to book her as her slots are always full. Waste no time straight away get hold of her contact to fix appointment!

Whatís App: 86471438
Line ID: a86471438

Upon reaching the place, dressed in a Nurse outfit with sexy lacy leggings! and straight give me a big hug and say long time no see. As if 2 long lost lovebird long time never see each other haha.

Her looks grew more on me as Iíve not seen her for quite sometime as sheís definitely more pretty as compared to last time. One time I like about the location for sure is it's damn clean as compared to past experience, and most importantly located at very discreet place. confirm 100% chop no need to worry passerby looking at you when you enter the building

As always, standard SOP during shower then lie down waiting for her to prepare. straight opted for standard package as always load with 2 bullets. Looking at her outfit while she help me hang my towel in the door, already been turned on without stating anything at all First start with sexual teasing on both my tights and slowly move up to my little one to perform HDLY. Therefore I turned on my auto-piloted mode and went roaming on her boobs. First bullet was fired using her hand while she lie down beside me.

Then proceed to wash up and lie down and she started her massage while tcss with her. She really never miss a bit even after 10 months of break. Strength and pressure point is still the same like last time. Whole back was really very relieved and relax. Flipped to the front with the towel still on me, she still massage my head and face for awhile.
**Her old record speaks for herself on her massage skills if any bros out there even try her last time**

Bullet was reloaded. She started re-attacking me on both my 5cents nipple and my little bro waste no time reacting to it. She started off with slow BBBJ then perform 冰火 on all over my body! Feeling machiam 5 mins ago, you're still walking on Earth, 5 mins later you're already walking in Heaven!! Then tempo went faster and I request her to play with my 5cent nipple while doing BBBJ forme. Finally shoot whatever it's left on her tits and rub it on her body. Before clean up, she still ask me 亲爱的 为什么还有那么多

Now no choice already, once again got to start RTF on a weekly basis before she call it for a day.

Whichever guy steps through the door, I can guarantee Apple treats everyone like king and take care of all the needs, very accommodating to any needs so long itís reasonable

Taking in consideration of location, cleanliness, her friendliness and her service level, I will rate at least 9/10.
**Once again bros out there, different people will have different level of standard, most importantly is Play Safe And Leave no Trace Behind

Last edited by sharinglove7787; 21-11-2019 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Change of title
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
pearx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ''Long-Lost Apple is finally back after nearly a year break!!!''

Please share contact! Tt
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 7
alexandrarocks9 is a glorious beacon of lightalexandrarocks9 is a glorious beacon of lightalexandrarocks9 is a glorious beacon of lightalexandrarocks9 is a glorious beacon of lightalexandrarocks9 is a glorious beacon of lightalexandrarocks9 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,

please share contact
Old 12-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dumdum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,
Do share contact and dmg.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zorro539 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, please share contact, location and damage. thanks
Old 12-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
RainD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro contact please, tks
Old 12-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ipad0889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 15
hardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud ofhardrod69 has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing info about this gem bro! Grateful if you PM the contact info.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RelaFL is Cool - loads of Potential

bro contact please
Old 12-11-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

bankai2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share contact, thanks!
Old 12-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
sharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud of

All PM sent bros
Old 12-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 14
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinglove7787 View Post
All PM sent bros
Bro,

Can pm to share the contact too?
Old 12-11-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

wtwtwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro mind to share the contact?
Old 12-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Robyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, Could you please share her contact?

Thanks a lot!
Old 12-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
zwaihao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro please share contact. thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1