The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
greeneater scammer confirmed

I am writing this again cause I somehow has confirmed that the forum nick, greeneater has no intention to do any payment or transfer.

On the 18th April .
I went ktv and this fellow come join me later.

He is quite a sociable guy
However the horrible experience came later.

He was negotiating with a gal to sex with her by paying 3k! For her virgin !
He discussed with the mummy and agree to pay that gal if she really a virgin and bleeds.

I was thinking is he crazy or not 3k he still can be interested. However he seen true and determine to pay.

Next he was asking how to pay me back for the split costs of the ktv. The split costs are 154 . I told him to transfer the money to me tomorrow then. Foolish me should have ask him pay me some amount first.

Then he goes off first and I pay the bill first.

The mummy later get very worried and requested that I let her take a screenshot of my ic , which I had foolishly let her do so when I really should not have allow her to do that.

To my horror . The next day. that mummy come msg me he make love and never pay that virgin gal. He issue an overdue cheque to that poor gal. And end up he never pay for that virgin poor gal.

His responses
Friday he say he ask someone to transfer me the amount and pay them back. But never do so.

then I call him he say he going overseas and will be back on Monday to settle it

However when I call the line does not seem to be overseas tone.

Monday I use my hp to call him but no answer
I use my home phone number which is new to call him, he answer and tell me he going in johor .

Evening time I msg him again asking him to call that mummy. He msg me back saying he will settle it when he want to settle it and tell me that is no necessity to rush.

However the problem is this guy so far only talk only but no actions .

Till he really did pay up, else its high chance to certified he is out to scam and had no intention to pay up.

The ktv split costs is a small issue. The problem here is promised to pay the poor virgin gal 3k but never do so. Just fuck and ran.

I have previously post a thread last Friday but requested to delete it as I giving him till Monday to settle it.

To all brothers and sisters please beware of this guy.
His forum nick is greeneater
Hp number is 92xxxx21

He may change his hp number soon or may say he lost his hp

His appearance
A fat guy
Tall
And no front tooth

I know this thread may lack credibility but I just wished to warn others and raise awareness .

Lastly I swear that this account of experience is true .
To others seniors, can pm me to advise me what should I do or what should I fear or not since they got ss of my ic

Help and advises deeply appreciated as I am quite lost and the feeling of being scam is not really pleasant. I feel pity for that gal. At the same time disgusted that such guys exist.
Old 24-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thefirsttimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: greeneater scammer confirmed

man that sux...i would lodge a police report if the guy does not pay. better be safe dan sorry
Old 24-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

U never b0nk the girl so ss your IC oso no use... Maybe mummy & tat guy collaborate with intention to scam or blackmail u...

I know its kinda bad timing to ask u this.... maybe u can PM me the place where u go tat have VIRGIN GALS...!!
Old 24-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Later Ah Long came knocking then how? Only show IC to police or AV....

Poor girl, mind now keeping thinking of the fat guy with missing front teeth taking away her virgin.....
Old 24-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Bro Amechin,

I only have this to say to you.... You are really damn stupid.
Old 24-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

The mummy later get very worried and requested that I let her take a screenshot of my ic , which I had foolishly let her do so when I really should not have allow her to do that.

Why is there a need to take a picture of your IC when you never fuck the girl and you pay your bills?

To my horror . The next day. that mummy come msg me he make love and never pay that virgin gal. He issue an overdue cheque to that poor gal. And end up he never pay for that virgin poor gal.

Did they really check in the hotel?
IS the cheque even real?

Maybe they set a trap for you to jump in.
I don't understand why people can go to KTV with people they do not know personally?
you can be steady to others but can you guarantee others will be the same?
Old 24-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

I admit I am too naive on believing others
I also admit I am damn stupid to let ppl take photo of my ic

This aside I learnt a very important lesson.

Also may I know can they do anything harmful to me?
On the fact that I never lias that stupid fking session. Neither did I encourage that session.
That poor gal go away with the guy on own accord.

That fat guy with no front tooth will have very bad karma one day
Just feel very bad for that poor gal.
Old 24-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
OK. Thanks for ur sharing and sorry about what u went thru.

Dun worry too much about the thing. Ic or not, nothing much can be done. What u wanna do is to have a copy of that cheque if u can.

BTW, do share which KTV. Pm me if not convenient.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 24-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
I admit I am too naive on believing others
I also admit I am damn stupid to let ppl take photo of my ic

This aside I learnt a very important lesson.

Also may I know can they do anything harmful to me?
If my guess is correct, Ah Long will come knocking on your door very soon.
Old 24-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
greeneater is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, u dun come a make story and problem here... if u really need that 100plus come and collect from me 2nite... this is e 2nd time u posting here... remb what i sae tat i not ur dog n i dun nid listen ur command... as for e gal i nv pay... ask her or what mummy come 2gether la... u tink i stupid n 1st time come out play gal huh... then u r wrong la... u cant cheat or get comm then u wanna make problem... be my guest...
Old 24-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

so we get to hear the other side on the story liao
Old 24-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

greeneater you better tell everyone here what is going on here
Old 24-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardthy View Post
greeneater you better tell everyone here what is going on here
Right. The whole event sounded so fishy.

This is my first time hear people say that go ktv must produce IC..
Old 24-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

There is either a miscomm somewhere or what.
Or they are lying?

The problem is they tell me you have not pay that's all.

The other problem is I tried call you no answer
I try msg you no reply no respond

Then what you want me do or believe?
Old 24-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13028 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneater View Post
TS, u dun come a make story and problem here... if u really need that 100plus come and collect from me 2nite... this is e 2nd time u posting here... remb what i sae tat i not ur dog n i dun nid listen ur command... as for e gal i nv pay... ask her or what mummy come 2gether la... u tink i stupid n 1st time come out play gal huh... then u r wrong la... u cant cheat or get comm then u wanna make problem... be my guest...
Let me see if I have this right.

1. You and TS went to KTV.
2. There was only you and him.
3. It is first time meeting for you and TS.
4. You did not pay your share and asked TS to pay first.
5. You still have not returned the money till now.
6. TS tried to contact you but only managed to get you on some occasions.
7. You owe him money, but expect him to come collect from you.
8. There is a problem between the mummy, the girl and you, but you think it is a scam.

Are the above listed correct ?

As for TS, you are an idiot.
I saw the thread you first started on greeneater. Then you U-turn and say misunderstanding or whatever, and ask to delete the thread. Then now you come and post again and say this say that.
For me, I do think you are telling the truth. But you are still an idiot.

You post there is something wrong about someone, then you post and say that you made a mistake. Now you post and say that you are probably mistaken about making a mistake on your posting there is something wrong about someone.......... Just get the facts from your side and post it out, and bros here will see for themselves what is going on. Don't hantum, then waver, then U turn, Hantum again, and now start wavering again.......

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1