The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Agree, Bro.
I would like to see more of Shaqiri and Sturridge - for them to show us what they can really contribute to the team..

Peru
I think it shall have to be as there are just too many games and over such short rest periods.

Klopp seems to go by who is fit and sharp plus fits his tactics for specific match. That is why he went with Henderson/Wijnaldum/Milner in midfield last night which surprised some fans including me. Thankfully Jurgen got it right!

Oh yeah forgot to mention the 'world's best defender' as well, who has yet to return and make an appearance on the pitch this season
Old 20-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I think it shall have to be as there are just too many games and over such short rest periods.

Klopp seems to go by who is fit and sharp plus fits his tactics for specific match. That is why he went with Henderson/Wijnaldum/Milner in midfield last night which surprised some fans including me. Thankfully Jurgen got it right!

Oh yeah forgot to mention the 'world's best defender' as well, who has yet to return and make an appearance on the pitch this season
I dun think Lovren will be playing again until after the Jan 19 transfer window...... he has the same sickness as former Liverpool winger Harry Kewell...... need lots of antibiotics and injections..... a rare form of muscle/joint infection
Old 20-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I dun think Lovren will be playing again until after the Jan 19 transfer window...... he has the same sickness as former Liverpool winger Harry Kewell...... need lots of antibiotics and injections..... a rare form of muscle/joint infection
Really? But looks like he just returned to full trainning yesterday

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...date-liverpool

That said, Lovren may now get distracted by the perjury scandal back in Croatia that has already involved Luca Modric

Dejan Lovren charged with perjury

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8545446.html

Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has been charged with perjury for allegedly providing false testimony in the trial of former Croatian football administrator and sports agent Zdravko Mamic.

Mamic was found guilty in June on a number of charges that included making illegal profits on player transfers from his time as an executive at Dinamo Zagreb – including the deals that took Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric to Tottenham in 2008 and Lovren to Lyon in 2010. He was sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison, but fled to Bosnia-Herzegovina before the guilty verdict was announced.

The court ruled that Modric and Lovren, who were both represented by Mamic’s son Mario, were unlawfully paid 50 per cent of their transfer fees and forwarded a large proportion of the money to Mamic and his family in accordance with illegally backdated clauses in their Dinamo contracts.

Mamic disputes the ruling and has pledged to fight the verdict, which according to Croatian law will only become final when it is confirmed by the Superior Court – a process that can take years.

Modric was charged with perjury prior to captaining Croatia to the World Cup final last summer, and the country's state attorney office has now confirmed that Lovren will also face criminal proceedings, though no trial dates have yet been announced. If found guilty, both men face between six months and five years in prison.

The scandal did not have a negative effect on Croatia at the World Cup – where Modric won the Golden Ball award for the competition’s best player and Lovren started six of his country’s seven matches in the heart of defence – but the ongoing proceedings could jeopardise their futures at international level and complicate their club careers.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Firmino has been wearing protective glasses during Liverpool training sessions this week

He scored goals without looking at ball.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watching?

Liverpool XI vs Southampton

Old 22-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

half time score Pool 3 - Southampton 0

let's score another 3 in the 2nd half!!!!!!!
Old 22-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Shaqiri has been awesome thus far

So happy for Salah to get a goal as well

Klopp's tactics seem to be working once again.

Hope to keep a clean sheet and bang in a few more goals!
Old 23-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

We’re on a roll and we still don’t look anywhere near our best.

I would have liked our front three to look a bit more fluid with the Chelsea/City games coming up but hopefully they will hit top form when it matters.

Oh yeah really hope nothing serious with respect to VVD's injury. Also hope nothing wrong with Shaqiri as strange to see him being subed after a great first half

Is our world's best defender ready to take a bow as we need him back pronto as well

Anyway feels good to hit the sack with us back at the top of the table at least until tomorrow night, added bonus United dropped 2 points
Old 23-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good result but there is room for improvement in terms of performance.
Big concern about Van Dijk and Shaqiri as we need all bodies for the upcoming games.
Hope is Clyne is fit to play too.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

#LFC set a new club benchmark by winning their first seven games of a season.

They have also now kept eight consecutive league clean sheets at Anfield - their longest sequence without conceding at home since a run of nine in 2006-07.

Brilliant stats

Also, Jurgen Klopp has told @juliette_grace that Virgil Van Dijk is "ok but has a bruised rib" @5liveSport #LFC
Old 23-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

a bit boring 2nd half but 3 points in the bag, no goal conceded.

key players are rested. vvd seems to be fine, taken off just to be safe.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

In the week that i moaned about Ah Klopp of being predictable, he starts to mix things up abit at the front, a diamond of Salah in the middle, Mane on the right and Bobby on the left, with Shaqiri just behind Salah in a free role. Match won in the 1st half as the Reds now able to grind out the 2nd half for victory with bigger battles ahead.
Hope all is well with the world's best defender, not the self-proclaimed one, that is VVD just got some minor bruise to his the rib cage.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
#LFC set a new club benchmark by winning their first seven games of a season.

They have also now kept eight consecutive league clean sheets at Anfield - their longest sequence without conceding at home since a run of nine in 2006-07.

Brilliant stats

Also, Jurgen Klopp has told @juliette_grace that Virgil Van Dijk is "ok but has a bruised rib" @5liveSport #LFC
Game won at half time, took the gas pedal away in second half. Play second half as practiced sessions with Southampton nothing to reply.

Thought Shaq was brilliant bulldozed his way and had a share of creating first and third goal.

Matip started first game with a goal and free header with no markers.

VVD leaving the game was concern but he did not go for treatment so looks fine.

Front 4 with Shaq first half was meanacing and front 3 did enough running in second half leaving opponents concern when they tried to attack.

4 clean sheets in 6 EPL games pretty good.

Old 23-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
In the week that i moaned about Ah Klopp of being predictable, he starts to mix things up abit at the front, a diamond of Salah in the middle, Mane on the right and Bobby on the left, with Shaqiri just behind Salah in a free role. Match won in the 1st half as the Reds now able to grind out the 2nd half for victory with bigger battles ahead.
Hope all is well with the world's best defender, not the self-proclaimed one, that is VVD just got some minor bruise to his the rib cage.
Shaqiri was the key player in first half and earned a title "Beast". He also earned the MOTM. Shaq was allowed to roam and took charge of many things including free kicks.

Second half, Klopp wanted to go back to same formation and control the game more like pratcise sessions.

Old 23-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

How come Salah goal was ruled offside? There was a defender on the line and the ball actually hit a Southampton player before Salah strike....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1