The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Depression

Anyone here ever elasped into depression? when feeling normal, appears to be ok? Trying to control the mood and thoughts? using sex as a countermeasure?
Old 17-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 20
leeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleeky123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Depression

I think I am.

WE NID FRANK FR. CONDEMN OVERATEDNESS!!!
Old 17-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Night-Ops deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Why?

You experiencing it?

PM if uncomfortable
Old 17-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

depression should be common but doesn't mean it's much talked about, mostly a condition suffered silently to oneself. however, better if have friends u can talk it out to and they may be able to offer support. thing is to break out of that depressive state, especially the thoughts and thinking. if you are not aware of yourself thinking and thinking, it will go on and on.
Old 17-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

using sex juz an excuse. in the end your problems still not solve....best is face the problem directly. Imho, sex is for pleasure u can never mix your bad moods into it, in the end your sex partner may not enjoy it at all!
Old 17-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
Anyone here ever elasped into depression? when feeling normal, appears to be ok? Trying to control the mood and thoughts? using sex as a countermeasure?
Are you living in Singapore? If I lived there, I'd be depressed too. It's probably the worst place on earth when it comes to mental health.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nicetongue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
yes, u r not alone....i think i m going through that too.....
Old 17-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Happens to me but i dun use sex as an.excuse....eventually u nid to face the problem and solve it...but avoid being alone wen u're feeling depressed..
Old 17-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

No offense to the person 3 posts above this post.

Depression is a state of mind regardless of which state you reside

This is a story that originated in Buddhism and is told like this:

Once there were two brothers who lived in their father's house. The father was very rich. When he died he inherited everything to his two sons. The two brothers split everything into two. Later, the younger brother found in one of the rooms a bag with two rings. One was with a big diamond and the other was a simple silver ring. The older brother claimed the diamond ring and the young brother agreed. When the young brother arrived home he looked at the ring and found engraved - "This will also change"

It was spring time and they were all happy. The summer was also very beautiful for the two brothers. In the fall, the two brothers felt a little sad. The younger brother looked at the ring ("This will also change") and was reminded that the sadness will pass. In the winter, the older brother was desperate while the young brother remembered that this mood will also change ("This will also change"). The life of the younger brother continued happily while the older brother was living a life of sorrow.

Life is an exercise in growth and learning and if we can learn to read between the lines, we will always see that there is something beneficial there for us. The reality is constantly changing and that all material conditions, positive or negative, are temporary. When we holds on to a belief, mood, emotion, experience or sexperience without being aware that it is temporary and will also be gone, we are connecting ourselves to suffering.

So next time when we feel that rising stress in our chest, take a moment to remember that "This Will Also Change and This Too Shall Pass" and watch our perception instantly shift! Be Happy! Be Happy! Be Happy!
Old 17-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya ... many times ... indulged with plenty of commercial sex or one night stands ... with the limited little monies that i had ....

Until i woke up .... or in another words - found the reason of my depression, come out with a solution (right or wrong - dont know) ... then i will push myself through with the depression or at least try solve the problem that leads to my depression

Settled or not ... i dont know ... at least i know i'm still in the game ... otherwise called - "still alive"
Old 17-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post

Depression is a state of mind regardless of which state you reside
That's absolute rubbish. When I call up all my Singapore friends. They all say they're depressed and stressed out.

When I ask my Kiwi and OZ friends how they are, they all say that life is great.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
LunarLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depression is when one's mind cannot cope anymore and thus start to implode. People who claim to want to think less, don't want to think so much, don't want to think, escapism are all paths to depression
Old 17-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi there, I have inherited from my parent. Currently, I noticed that I relapsing into depression gradually.

Meds only help that much, it all depends on oneself's strength in the end.
Old 17-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's absolute rubbish. When I call up all my Singapore friends. They all say they're depressed and stressed out.

When I ask my Kiwi and OZ friends how they are, they all say that life is great.
Of cos la. I can fully understand

Between fellow country men no need to paisei or pretend mah. Got bowl, say bowl, got chopstick, say chopstick!

1) You called up your Natives Kiwi and Oz friends, they, of cos, say all is well la, if not, mah-lu (lose face), you know, cos you are an immigrant in their country mah.

2) You called up your "migrated there" Kiwi and Oz friends, they, of cos, say all is well la, if not, mah-lu (lose face), you know, cos they are admitting that they have made a wrong choice of relocating to a foreign land and leaving our BELOVED COUNTRY, THE GREAT SINGAPORE!

3) Maybe they are afraid you call them to borrow money, so used excuses like depressed, stressed and life is tough, Very difficult to lend people money nowadays in SG not to mentioned lending overseas. Difficult to recover debts back

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 17-07-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 17-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's absolute rubbish. When I call up all my Singapore friends. They all say they're depressed and stressed out. When I ask my Kiwi and OZ friends how they are, they all say that life is great.
Hey boss. ... In Singapore school ... we are educated to compete with one another ... and in our society especially Chinese culture, we are always comparing with one another ... and worse of all, most sillyporean scare one thing ... when they say life is "great" ... they scare you wanted to get a friendly loan from them

Unlike in most ang mo countries, this behaviour is not made so obvious ... that's why most will have time to enjoying themselves and their bank there, is much more friendly than ours .... their government may even pay them a token if they decided not to work ...

OF COS sillyporean are stressed out and depressed .... they thought the only way to success is to out shine the ppl around them .... nevertheless we should just learn to like "what we have" and stay positive in appreciating our life in this competitive society

(I had my business partner who cheated more than 5 millions from the company and tons of debts left for me to settle ... facing winding up or bankrupty every next minutes ... i am fighting on hard happily to solve the problems with an open heart .... and if you ask me ... from the bottom of my heart, i will still say "life is great" to myself only, not to my creditors .... hahahahaha)

Accept loses and failure is not so diffcult, if you see it as an opportunity to learn and retry again ... anyway me just continue to work hard when the next opportunity comes ... Life will be equally "GREAT" even you have tons of unsolved problems .... with you are solving them with a positive mind ,,,,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1