The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
greatnyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

what about fl in kl? any lobangs?

i will be at marriot putrajaya for a week next week, any good places considering the place is relatively new?
Old 23-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You probably can have a beer and listening to the live band in yr hotel...hahh!
There is Nothing there, dont think also any FL. You cant find anything at night which is interesting in Putrajaya...

Still have to take a cab down to KL man.....
Old 23-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

bro.tck306, any easy pick up joints at kl downtown? ons or fl preferably. do you have any contacts? can share?
Old 24-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatnyc
bro.tck306, any easy pick up joints at kl downtown? ons or fl preferably. do you have any contacts? can share?
You could try at the beach club area, opp is thai club, nouvo and rum jungle not far away......good luck....a lot of FL and WL there...
Old 24-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Samster

thank you very much but where exactly is the beach club? i'm not familiar with kl.
Old 25-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
selim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thank you very much but where exactly is the beach club? i'm not familiar with kl.
At junction of Sultan Ismail, nearby to Concord Hotel
Old 25-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its located quite near to KLCC. Opp Shangrila Hotel, just tell the cab driver, BEACH CLUB !!! No taxi in KL does not know Beach Club, just in case you don like it, there are so many other clubs around within walking distance.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Atlantis KTV (Subang Jaya) 03-5632 9393
Mummy Tess (012-222 9328)
Level 3, Convention Centre, Jalan SS 12/1, Subang Jaya (at Hotel Holiday Villa, Subang)

New stock keep arriving, all PRC. Damage for HH, butterfly min $50, booking system applies after 930pm. Extra is "arrangenable" from $500 onwards..Beer is at 5 jugs $250 ++ during HH. Closed on Sunday. For HH booking, room will only be kept till 530pm cos quite good biz. Heard they want to increase to PRC gers to 100 as the same owner will be opening another club near Damansara.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother TCK 306,

Am a newbie here at samster.com. Love your forum. I am a regular, very regular at HCs in KL and PJ. But I have always wonder about KTV. Was at sky river just now and purposely walked towards Superstar in the hope of bumping into beautiful girls. and boy i wasnt disappointed when I spotted three girls, two malays and a chinese. I would easily give them a 9.

Have you been there brother tck? How much to ta pau these girls ah? Can i go directly to them and ask them instead go going through the whole karaoke and drinking session then only pop the question. Wat is your view on the difference between KTVs and HCs. Have always wanted to visit a KTV. Not those kepong type but the big establishment like superstar, bintang palace and vegas. I know the charges can be very steep. but is it worth the try?

Thank you in advance.

p/s and if you like the ideas of visiting HCs, please visit the forum started by our good brother KL_Player. He has contributed a lot and i have also put in my two cents worth. Check it out. Very informative.

Cheers
Old 13-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_LOCAL
Brother TCK 306,

Am a newbie here at samster.com. Love your forum. I am a regular, very regular at HCs in KL and PJ. But I have always wonder about KTV. Was at sky river just now and purposely walked towards Superstar in the hope of bumping into beautiful girls. and boy i wasnt disappointed when I spotted three girls, two malays and a chinese. I would easily give them a 9.

Have you been there brother tck? How much to ta pau these girls ah? Can i go directly to them and ask them instead go going through the whole karaoke and drinking session then only pop the question. Wat is your view on the difference between KTVs and HCs. Have always wanted to visit a KTV. Not those kepong type but the big establishment like superstar, bintang palace and vegas. I know the charges can be very steep. but is it worth the try?

Thank you in advance.

p/s and if you like the ideas of visiting HCs, please visit the forum started by our good brother KL_Player. He has contributed a lot and i have also put in my two cents worth. Check it out. Very informative.

Cheers
There is actually a KTV upstairs of Sky River, Subaru, just take the lift. It used to operates with hundreds of PRC during their hey day...now only locals.

Those KTV you mentioned are all 5 star clubs, yes, I have been there. But the charges are up market type. Just 1 bottle of liqour, 2 gers and some fruits and kacang will cost you around 2-3k. Either on company expense or special treat by friends or supplier, only can afford to go nowadays...

No doubt you sure can get those 9 or even 10 rating gers, they ain't come cheap. Min 1k for ta pou and they dont take you directly until they know you or through customer's or mummy's recommendation.

HC is for straight game in my personal opinion and I normally only go there if really "full load" or looking for massage and extra once in a blue moon. For KTV, its for the "process", drinking, singing (release tension..haha..), gers and extra game at the end...

Some bro dont even bother to go KTV as they said is wasting money and time, they rather spend 200+ and settled within 2 hrs rather then more in the KTV. I have also met some are hard core KTVs goer and some are mixed....it all depands on yr self.

Just PM me yr number if you want to know more about the KTVs info and if you are more then willing to buy me a drink, I can show you around...
Old 14-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother TCK306,

Thanks for the info. Yes I know about the Subaru. Used to be packed with PRCs. The girls now are ugly. You mentioned Atlantis Subang, just wondering whether the PRCs are pretty. And roughly how many of them? and what is the damage like. I know there have happy hours.

I dont know lah bro.... spending lesser at not so nice clubs like mercury & crystal, yes it is cheaper but the quality of the girls not that good. If you pay a little bit more and go for superstar or vegas, the quality of the girls are a lot better. What do you think?

I am a sucker for beautiful girls lah.

One question about toilet action, which are the KTVs that has toilet action. I hear that no action in vegas, you can only ta pau back. Then again, my friend told me that crystal charged him like 20 hours (20x RM45= 900). That;s crazy right? can we negotiate with the girl personally without going through the mummy. What if i go on my own?

Thanks a million. brother tck306
Old 15-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

Bro KL_Local,
Yes, there are plenty of good looking PRC at Atlantis now. If you are there for HH, just have to pay $50 to 100 for butterfly tips to the gers plus drinks charges, no extra action. If extra, it will be the same like other KTV, very expensive.

Chances for not going thru mummy is quite unlikely unless during the drinking process, the ger really likes you or convinced you are a "good" customer to her, then it might be able to arrange privately. But as I say, chances are slims unless they know you.

If you say $900 is expensive for gers at places like BP, Vegas or Super Star, then you can forget about going to these places as they aint come cheaper then that !!! Even you pay some standard booking hours for the KTV session, you will still have to fork out at least $1k for the ger at these outlet, not to say hotel room charge some more.

Actually almost all KTV has toilet action, those you heard don't have one also depanding on the gers, if they are willing, no body going to stop them!!!
Old 22-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

Atlantis was busted last fri and saturday with 20 over prc caught !!!
Now they are back to biz with only 12 leftovers. Guess they will fly like crazy during the HH !
But no worries, fresh (flesh !?) stocks are o t w....
Old 05-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Samster

Ullalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was planning to go to Subaru next week, but after asking a few people, I think I will have to think twice.

I recently heard that Mercury gers are quite pretty... and I think I will go there instead. Anyone can give comments??

By the way, I just found out about this forum yesterday. Best forum that I have joined so far. So many kakis here and so many information available. keep up the great work
Old 05-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

zimzum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Went to AVA last Friday around 10pm with 2 other friends. Was surprised to find that there are still rooms available. Normally it is packed to the brim on Friday nite.

Anyway, we got a small room opting for the standard package RM255++ for 3 jugs of beer. Tips is RM60 which will be included in the final bill. In the room, we were shown the girls by Mummy 2 (Jenny). Consist of mixture of locals, vietnamese, indos and PRCs. At the end, i took a Malay chick by the name Amy while my friends took 2 other local chinese.

We had a normal session there and there's no special event that took place on that nite. My friend had one of the so called 'ang pai' there. Can't remember her name. Damn! She's one hell of a b&#%h !! Just sat there for less than 5 mins and then off she goes. Then come in again and eat all the food and cabut. Gee....that really got on our nerves. Alas, my friend couldn't tolerate anymore and requested for a change. As one of my friends happen to be a regular there, we got the manager (Sam) to change for us without being charge the tips. Just paid that b&#%h RM20 and ask her to get lost.

Later, my friend got a Vietnamese chick who look really gorgeous. Fair skin and complexion. Surprisingly, she can speak Mandarin and Cantonese very well. She is really a turn on!

Towards the end of the session, i asked the Mummy if we still can have any bonking session in the KTV or even the rooms available upstairs. She said they no longer provide such facilities. The Mummy told me that we can book a room in a nearby inn (Romeo or Juliet INN which is around the corner) and have a session there. Damage is RM218. I feel the price is on the high side as we have not taken into consideration the room charges.

Sorry bros, i'm not really good in writing a detailed report. My advise is...if there is no choice but to opt for local girls, give priority to Malay chicks as i feel they provide better service than local chinese. Just my 2cents of advice.

Happy Cheonging!

ZZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1