The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!
Massage Virus

Juz want to know if lets say the shop only me and the ML, that means only two person, will kanna virus a not?

I mean what is the chances?
Old 23-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post
Juz want to know if lets say the shop only me and the ML, that means only two person, will kanna virus a not?

Medical doctors can answer your question(s)

This is a sex forum. If your gut feeling believe that both of you are ok, you decide.

But remember current safe distancing rules, if caught prepare to eat "free meals at Changi" .

For the sake of your family members and friends, best restrain our urge till CB is over and Spas are allowed to operate again.
Old 23-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You won't know if the other person has the virus because she can be asymptomatic. Asymptomatic person is contagious too.
Old 23-04-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Doggie ........... No
Missionary ...... Yes

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 23-04-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In my books, the chances are 50-50. Either you kena or you don't. Weigh your choices properly first before arranging for an appointment with the ML.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 24-04-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u have the same chance as entering a lift with another person
Old 24-04-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage Virus

That’s like asking if you will strike 4D. You won’t know until you try. But stay safe is better than being sorry. This is the time to ownself shiok ownself
Old 24-04-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are definite risk.The worst is if u got the virus,contact tracing will lead them to the shop and u and the girl will be fine.Worst, your family will know about your adventure.
Old 24-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah lau eh... so before you the ML no customer ah? or maybe after every customer they clean the whole shop 100%? cannot be right... so how you know what happen before you and ML inside the shop alone?

Stay ah home la.. tahan a bit maybe will kee siao but wont die.. that 60 min you song wait tio liao will be jia lat... ba kut teh guy kenna 6 week jail leh.. you want to gamble ah? boh hua la bro...
Old 24-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

TS, it depends on many factors before, not just you and the ML.

I remember the day dorscon orange was announced, the first instance of panic-buying, I went for massage after work. There was an air of nervousness in the quiet shop and customer numbers were already low. The ML told me i was only her second customer that day.

Halfway, her phone ring, and i gather from the talk that someone was saying not feeling well, coming down with a fever. When she end the call, i ask casually if it was her kid at home (this shop mostly pdmm ml). She told me no, just a regular recent customer, informing her just in case, to be careful. Hearing that, my hair stand on end ... Imagine if was really case of covid then what are the chances?
Old 24-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
u have the same chance as entering a lift with another person
I believe this chance is lower compared to visit ml. Unless you decide to carass the person in the lift.
Old 24-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
I believe this chance is lower compared to visit ml. Unless you decide to carass the person in the lift.
No la bro... the ML still ok... is when you lie down on the bed... ur face touch the towel at the kang there for 1 hr... simi sai virus also tio lo...
Old 24-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

When you enter or leave the massage shop, how many people have touched that door handle? When you lie down and put your face in the hole, do you know the moisture from how many people's breath on the sides of the hole? Some ladies do not change the towel covering the bed after each customer. How many people's sweat are you lying on? If you lick nipple, how many guys's saliva is there?

What makes us think that things will improve for the massage shops? Look at China now, they are no longer in quarantine but everyone still need to wear mask and do contact tracing. Life like before Covid 19 will be 6-12 months away.
Old 24-04-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
depend on the actions hehe, if no action with FL then same chance.

but ... if no action why visit the ml ?
Old 24-04-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

ZERO chance you will kena, but 100% you will die if you kena caught and police go tell your wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1