The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage Virus

Then better be the first customer when the shop opens, of course referring to those clean joints with spcl.
Old 24-04-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
ZERO chance you will kena, but 100% you will die if you kena caught and police go tell your wife.
not die la, kena wife then release from wife

up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 24-04-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post
Juz want to know if lets say the shop only me and the ML, that means only two person, will kanna virus a not?

I mean what is the chances?
Y always emphasize on using hand sanitizer or wash hand with soap. Cos the hands have full of germs, virus. Once the hand touches the breathing heavily penis, u think will get it or not.
Old 25-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before suck the ML boobs, must sanitise the boobs
Old 25-04-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...il-24-12672926

Those who visited Natureland Spa in East Coast, good luck. 5 of the massage therapist tested positive for Covid-19. The police may be looking for you. Shit just got real.
Old 25-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

The rate of transmission depends on so many things - personal hygiene, cleanliness of shop, whether the shop has a policy of frequently changing and washing its linen and towels. As an individual you may be a cleanliness freak but the ML and her customers before you may fuck care about hygiene. I once had a ML whose panties were pushed to one side of her crotch when I started to feel her there. I asked why her undies were like that and she gave some crap reason about forgetting to wear them probably after peeing. On hindsight I realised she had fucked the previous customer, her regular, and did not bother to wash herself let alone adjust her clothes. I came to the realisation after putting together bits and pieces of things she had told me over a period of time. I shudder whenever I think about the episode, about what was possibly smeared on my fingers but fuck, life’s like that. You can be so careful but some reckless fucker will just make life tough.
Old 25-04-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Those who visited Natureland Spa in East Coast, good luck. 5 of the massage therapist tested positive for Covid-19. The police may be looking for you. Shit just got real.
This is a clean no hanky panky spa..... so I dun tink our bros here patronise this type of spas.

I am more worried about the Strand Hotel cluster..... as some of the FL Dome1 stables operate there. If the infected are indeed FLs..... then many SBF bros would already have been infected too.
Good luck to them and their families.
Old 25-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

https://www.natureland.com.sg/announcement
Old 25-04-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
Respect. Really professional. Quite strange that most of the staff who caught the virus are men. Seems that the virus attacks men more than women, and this is true worldwide
Old 25-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
This is a clean no hanky panky spa..... so I dun tink our bros here patronise this type of spas.

I am more worried about the Strand Hotel cluster..... as some of the FL Dome1 stables operate there. If the infected are indeed FLs..... then many SBF bros would already have been infected too.
Using Strand hotel should be the Mansion and LoveAffairs stables...... unless they have moved somewhere else.
Old 25-04-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

until now, geylang no cluster.......solid ! or swept under the carpet ?
Old 26-04-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post

Any details on the cluster at Strand Hotel?
I thought your MOH will release on the news about the positive cases.
Eg.... case 1234 is a blah blah blah and how they got infected etc..
Why now no more such release?
Old 26-04-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Because GL was shutdown even before the CB.
Old 26-04-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Wonder how they will keep GL as COVID19 clean? Will all the WLs have to undergo COVID19 testing before they reopen GL ?
Old 26-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Someone posted saying the hotel contact tracing in progress...

anyway.. the spa male staff is service male customers only or also service female tai tais?
Some female tai tai look for male masseur. Their hubby at home don't touch them any more. This spa boss really identified a niche market and AV also less focus on this type of activities.

Then again, I have been told by my regular ML before, if want proper hard acupoint massage, then need to find male masseur. Her place is only for 舒服 massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1