The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
ML entitle to any subsidy from govt ??

Last edited by trichard; 30-04-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 27-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!
Re: ML entitle to any subsidy from govt ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
During this period ?
BW cannot tahan liao?
Old 27-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
iBitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If they are under the employment of FairPrice Spa or Temasek Spa, sure have subsidy
Old 27-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zao...-1048182%3famp
Old 27-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Just wonder......
Old 27-04-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Believe it or not : there used to be a SG50 spa. That's the name. Maybe that one have

Jokes aside, all the help schemes, JSS etc are for citizens (pr also?) employees only.
Old 27-04-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
There used to be a SG50 spa
https://www.facebook.com/SG50SPA/

Telok Blangah Crescent
Old 27-04-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By right, got some rebate on foreign levy suppose to pass on the savings a not depends on employer
As Some ml pay their own levy
Old 28-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
During this period ?
lol, why u so interested? Trying to act white knight to them? During this CB, chatted a few times with some MLs that I keep in contact with and realised a lot of guys ownself cannot understand all the different things like JSS etc then try to act hero and asked the MLs go ask from boss as it is the law.... Hello, the stuff not that difficult to understand, go read properly la.

For those who I feel like being nicer towards, will still try to explain a bit that their other clients comprehension failed. Even work levy rebate at the end of the day is to their bosses, how they arrange is their own business. It's not like the property tax rebate where it's a law to pass on full to the tenants (and even some landlords are trying to siam them).

My 2 cents worth: Don't try to act hero etc, later backfire instead especially if you are attached/married, heard of MLs asking their clients to talk to their boss. Got a few asked me too, I asked them to fuck off, when they drawing all the tips I don't see them asking me if I want some, I also suan one saying how come when pple tip her more, she don't go ask the boss if want to take a cut.

A lot of MLs are like that, when earning $$ don't care about you or their boss or whatever, all want to keep to themselves. Then now in this situation suddenly act pitiful, if you cannot get any from their boss, scarly tell you sob story and you part with your $$ without even any action.
Old 28-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
lol, why u so interested? Trying to act white knight to them?
you are right bro
Old 28-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
During this period ?
Why the hell you want to know?! Are you a ML ??
Old 28-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand.

Last edited by bestbest; 30-04-2020 at 08:41 AM.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiya don't bao toh him lah. This is also one way to kc ml back when they try to kc you. Maybe provide some info hj discount to 10 bucks what.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Aiya don't bao toh him lah. This is also one way to kc ml back when they try to kc you. Maybe provide some info hj discount to 10 bucks what.
means TS never kanna real KC skill power one. Those I encountered best KC one nv tried to get me involved in their work matters. They know where to draw the line and will in fact be hesitant to talk about their work matters as it hinders the picture of "just the 2 of us" as their work so many other guys getting happy endings from them

So this one just using him as a dumbo
Old 29-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No they are not entitle. Unless you live in a cave or mountain you should know about it as it have been announce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1