The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 55 years old PRC charged for massaging and masturbating 67 year old man during CB

I wonder what lead to the arrest 🤔 everyone is looking m, don’t think the sentence will be light .
Old 30-04-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 55 years old PRC charged for massaging and masturbating 67 year old man during CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
55 years get 150..
20plus year get how much.. really thank to all this type of Robert... Hope he get a max sentence..
67 years old unlikely to be jailed? Too old liao right? And it is nothing serious la. Maybe fine a few thousand. The lady is more suay. Likely SG citizenship revoke or jail?
Old 30-04-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

HJ is they say one... inside the room you all know what happen meh? Kenna catch liao still will say "Sir I just kan the ML cb halfway havent shoot out yet.. but before that she already kum my lan jiao"

Newspaper say what agar agar believe tio ho...
Old 30-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!

The old lady need to be slap with heavy fine and jail. The tikopek must fine him at least 2K
Old 30-04-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
HJ is they say one... inside the room you all know what happen meh? Kenna catch liao still will say "Sir I just kan the ML cb halfway havent shoot out yet.. but before that she already kum my lan jiao"

Newspaper say what agar agar believe tio ho...
you're right bro . how know got do hj ?
Old 30-04-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
suay to the max. must be someone baotoh else how to know so nice timing kena caught? anyway, 55 years old still do ML really jialat
Maybe AV or EO check aircon compressor running status?
Old 30-04-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She will definitely lose her massage license to operate, charges for illegal work during circuit breaker and not practicing social distancing.The punishment will be severe so it serve as a deter to others who wants or is doing it now
Old 30-04-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 55 years old PRC charged for massaging and masturbating 67 year old man during CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
SG Clean ambassadors also go around checking only essential services establishments are allowed to open. She and the old man must have thought it was Good Friday, all government workers rest day, will not be spot checked. Suay suay kena. Now gahmen don't give chance, willing to charge us in court, fine or go detention and later deport to home country (foreigners). Don't play play.
Old 30-04-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
U talk about acmv for what? Got Funboi and Bignehneh throwing comments like nobody's business and they have money and connections. And using money alone, Bignehneh can say ur comments are shit and he can pyschologically see ppl.

So dun talk about acmv when some high profile professional samsters are here. It's good to know about acmv. However, even using acmv to discuss about networking alone, it's a losing end. And got genset too, what motor is used for it? That also u will nv get the info here and will rcv a wrath of conflicts and leechers.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder what did I do to offend you. Lol! There are plenty of FL working hence it is up to individual. I agree best is not to do anything funny. However, it is like the army mentality. Do and answer if you get caught. I think the China lady likely to kana sabo one la.

There are so many massage parlour, how do u check everyone? Of course if the lady on the lights etc, then quite gong liao
Old 30-04-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah means kanna caught redhand on his kkj
How they manage to catch?
Old 30-04-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Actually if no CD found they no need to said svc
Uncle should said the ML touched him he bth shoot liao

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 30-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
could be the locanto advertisement followed by undercover ops
Old 30-04-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

expensive shot
1 shoot, govt earn back 10k at least
Old 01-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
The officers cheong in:

(1) See man bottom naked and woman who TOP down. Ask them what they are doing. Both claim HJ although sometimes maybe BBBJ.

(2) See man whole body naked and woman pants down, likely FJ. That is why most doesn’t want to strip fully in massage parlour.

I know 2 massage parlour without signboard and at discrete area. This kind mist safer and some ladies strip fully and are more hiong. At least can enjoy a nice FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1