The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Angry beware of stroke

At this advanced age, better go slow. I know of one old man who cheong China woman with another old man. They went for overseas trips together. Bought lingzhi and other energy boosting edibles. Come back yah yah papaya. Suddenly walking no strength. Then cannot stand up on his own. Bring him see neighborhood doctor. Doctor wrote referral letter to hospital. Inside hospital, they scan his body, found fluids in liver & lungs. Then infection. After six months with three admissions, finally found it was stroke. Now still alive but need fdw to attend to him. Now backbone no strength, can't even sit on wheelchair for long. Got dysphagia, all food must blend. Ai c buay c. The longer he is alive, the fdw oon tong. Waste money all round. My advice is tee ah, agar agar tio ho. Don't burden others. Now waiting for covid-19 virus or dengue fever to strike. Every Friday morning at 11.30 am, stay home to watch e-Getai on Channel 8.

Last edited by liketosleep; 15-05-2020 at 10:28 PM. Reason: add information
Old 15-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Re: Man, 85, among 19 men fined as 30 women arrested in vice raids

One of the FLs netted in this raid is charged in court.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...36274#cxrecs_s
Old 15-05-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
One day, we will all be old. To be at that age and still have a good sex drive is a blessing.

The young guys can laugh all they want. Let's hope those guys actually get to reach that age and still be alive, and if they do make it whether they still have that drive.
Well said... our time will come. Blessed to be still horny at that age.
Old 15-05-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't often see news on FL getting charge. I wonder if they will jail her or simply deport her or both.
Normally FL are charged with illegal working which is an immigration offence and deported on that basis. Not actually a vice charge. But this woman will have an additional social distancing violation charge.

The police also know the name and the dates the customer visited her. From the mobile phone? Or caught naked?
Old 15-05-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
Well said... our time will come. Blessed to be still horny at that age.
Now highly stressed environment, life and job, heard that late 30s man already will have problems that department!
Old 15-05-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The guy went her place 2 times mah. The final time was the date of the kana. So likely they "interview" both during that day then they found out all the bits and pieces lah. They sure will look thru their hp one.
Nice to know that the police did not care to screen through the whole phone record and haul up every customer that booked her since April 7.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
uncle, if you are on this forum, please kee chiu and take a bow, we are all in awe of you 🦾
Chan Chun Sing dare not admit one lah, sibeh SIA SUAY
Old 15-05-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
One of the FLs netted in this raid is charged in court.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...36274#cxrecs_s
Just curious why is the guy's name revealed here but not the other 18 guys implicated in the same recent AV raid.

Same offence...
Old 15-05-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just curious why is the guy's name revealed here but not the other 18 guys implicated in the same recent AV raid.

Same offence...
Wait for it lah... Court too busy mah...
Old 15-05-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Wow a hotel? M hotel?
Wahaha!! Why M hotel? Very happening there?
Old 16-05-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Same offence...
Also have 30 women netted all in different locations. Won't go court on the same time.

Everyone is more interested to see who is the 85 year old man!
Old 16-05-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Same offence...

Die ang moh mother fuckers......
Old 18-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
One day, we will all be old. To be at that age and still have a good sex drive is a blessing.

The young guys can laugh all they want. Let's hope those guys actually get to reach that age and still be alive, and if they do make it whether they still have that drive.
Agree. I was envy of the old man actually. To have the sex drive at that age.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1