The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Jun ticket out...
Good price! At 375000 with the 10500/sgd exchange rate last thurday/friday in batam,ticket were only $35.72

Bro nono & some of his pig friends,dog bros beo quite long already...

Up yr pts for a good share.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5652 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Can’t help comparing with NEP and Soi Cowboy and the massage places in BKK.
Anyone going to Batam thinking to find another Bangkok is completely out of reality!

I go to Batam for never less than 5 days, usually 8D7N, and I fuck 1 or 2 girls per day. The limit is my physical capacity, not the environment supply.
Batam is like a candy shop for me. The opportunities to find girls are endless.

Yet, the NED is the last place where I would go to spend my time.
The only exception was No Name, which was one of my favourite places, but in the last 2 years it went terribly down.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
It’s like Keong Saik. The pubs in NED are quite pathetic. I’m sitting in Cock and Bull as I write this. I went three rounds and peek into the bars as I walk past. Must say it’s quite disappointing. And it’s Sunday! I think only a very small handful are still good: NoName, F1, Foreplay.

The massage places are also terribly run down. Went to Hallo Kitty massage earlier: the floor was super duper slippery from the oil, I didn’t dare to move much in the bathtub.

Can’t help comparing with NEP and Soi Cowboy and the massage places in BKK.

The shopping is great though.
like i said lor go batam must go without expectations de. you start comparing with the other playgrounds. then batam is fairly disappointing.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jun ticket out.pm me for locations.
anyone tried the 4G Unlimited Mobile Wifi
for use in Batam for SGD 8.5 / day provided by horizon fast ferry?

is it any good?
Old 01-04-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Anyone going to Batam thinking to find another Bangkok is completely out of reality!

I go to Batam for never less than 5 days, usually 8D7N, and I fuck 1 or 2 girls per day. The limit is my physical capacity, not the environment supply.
Batam is like a candy shop for me. The opportunities to find girls are endless.

Yet, the NED is the last place where I would go to spend my time.
The only exception was No Name, which was one of my favourite places, but in the last 2 years it went terribly down.
Noname still the best tho. go pacific is some shake head club
Old 01-04-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5652 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Noname still the best tho. go pacific is some shake head club
Search my past reports mentioning No Name in the last two years.
Regrettably, it's DEAD. The times that Friday and Saturday were full of lonely ladies happy to meet a man for the night are GONE.
Now, only few old veteran PRs (working girls).
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...ostcount=11989

PS: Few months ago Pacific was closed for good! Gone, regrettably. Did it reopen, or your memories are dated and are from some years ago?
Old 01-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Will take a look at the booking joints today. It seems that wechat n badoo are still a better way to meet girls
Old 01-04-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

very central location
Old 01-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tutu_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys
Will the farm be open during the election period cause i heard there is one on 17 april . thanks
Old 01-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
wah i always watch at Harbour bay and you put here at least. sad liao
Sorry, i dont get your question/s?

Quote:
...Montigo Resorts requires every guest to the room to be registered at the counter and that could be quite troublesome. (that is if you managed to not get caught by the hawk-eyed service staff which would check if you are registered. blah blah. kenna before so sharing
The last time i was there (nearly about 3 years ago), no one checks on me and my girls. There were like nearly 20 of us, and more than 10 were girls. I am not sure if they were checked tho (i will ask them the next time i see them).

Perhaps the time you were there and the time i was there were on different parts of the year.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
I think, one of the best way to make decision is to talk to those who have bought properties overseas (where you intend to buy) and stayed sometimes, or eventually sold the properties. Their experience and opinions are gold.
Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I dun believe in holding cash...so I will turn the cash into something hard such as properties, ect...
Turning cash to properties is a good choice, but how fast would one be able to switch their property back into cash is another issue altogether. It really depends on many factors, eg. Age, Savings, Purpose of purchase etc.

In the case of Batam, i do not have plans to sell nor to make money out of it hence i dont see i would need to use what i bought in Batam for emergency needs as my reserves were in my Singapore assets.

Quote:
I told my kids I give you fishing rods and not fishes...you fish after you possessed the fishing rods...dun come to me for anymore fishes...
This one sounds familiar to me. I have been hearing a lot of this since a very long time ago,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
So again, before living overseas, do own homework, check medical facilities, check legal concerns, check if you can take in local food and attitude. Better if you can speak the local language to communicate your needs. Also better if you know every nook and cornerof the city you are going to livein. And best still if you can take in third world living in messy infrastructure and dealing with corrupted officials.

If all sounds oke, you are good to go. If not, at least leave one small properties behind in Singapore, just in case.....
Good advise, and i completely agreed with it.

I agreed becos i am already at it before you said it all. Still, i wouldnt have spell it out better in a post, hence i thank you.

Quote:
Well said bro...there must be a reason why we kept going back to the same place...similar to Bro Nono love Batam...
Hehehe...i started off (1st visit to Batam) with my wish to leave Singapore during CNY every single year hence i started recce-ing Batam (following my uncle's footstep who resides in Tanjong Pinang today). Initially i wish to go to HCM (if you still remember) but well, after reading about HCM during CNY, and it being a longer distance away, i drop the idea.

A year or 2 later as i age, retirement comes to mind. Followed by sustainability ,and then planning a longer term stay on the island. My summaries, the guides, Food list, Batam Info vault...all evolve around that Big Plan,hehehe...which i might later call it, my final destination.

Just sharing...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I hope to never see Batam becoming like in those photos... Scary!
Same here, i hope for Batam's improvement but not into cities like Singapore. To me, it "soul" of Batam itself is gone once they turned that way. Will life improve for the people of Indonesia Batam if they turned into another like of Singapore? I highly doubt so..

To me, Batam is like 15 to 20 years of Singapore (maybe even further). Its more like living in the 90s in Singapore.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Change money at people park
Sounds like a pretty good deal on posted date, may i ask for the date you exchange and the location of the shop? I work in that area, hence if rates were good at that certain shop, i can drop by there often before i head to Batam.

Thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-04-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
anyone tried the 4G Unlimited Mobile Wifi
for use in Batam for SGD 8.5 / day provided by horizon fast ferry?
S$8.50? I thought i saw just outside Harbour Bay Ferry terminal (arrival hall), shops were selling sim cards at 50k rupiah a day for unlimited usage (i cant really remember if its unlimited tho) but definitely for a day usage only. Most people travel to Batam for at least 2D1N, so i think its like not wise to pay the S$17 deal offered by Horizon Ferry.

So for those who didnt know and/or only those who dont frequent Batam often might try this offer from Horizon tho.

I used a usb mobile routing wifi (Smartfren Andromax/Telkomsel Airtel with 50k/60k top up a month) and/or a 100k rupiah sim card for data that last one month tho.

AndroMax :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post1 6937227

Telkomsel Airtel :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post1 8291968

That is of course, when i am travelling to Batam on a regular basis. Can be use together with 99 other person, if i dont remember wrong,hehehe...

The one that cost S$8.50/day by Horizon, i think their targeted customers were for 1st time Batam travelers or those who dont travel to Batam regularly.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jun ticket out.
I shall call upon when i reach Batam this month (April),hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Good price! At 375000 with the 10500/sgd exchange rate last thurday/friday in batam,ticket were only $35.72

Bro nono & some of his pig friends,dog bros beo quite long already...
Its definitely a good deal. Any price S$40 and below is a good deal for Horizon ferry ticket is a good deal,i understand that those orange tickets would come easy and offer wont last for long, hence i am also thinking of slowly converting the orange ticket to the white/blue original ones,hehehe...meaning iam planning on converting expiring 30th June 2019 expiring tickets to those expiring 2020.

Think far...think ahead,hehehe... just a small thought and working on it.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1