The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2024, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Photoshopped pics are sadly a risk we got to take. Yes, you can reject and walk away but be prepared to be blacklisted by the captain/okt if you are too picky. I only cheong spas so I can't comment for stable/FLs, but IMHO the most realistic pics are the ones posted by Amansari. And you can also view the girls live in the canteen.
I guess one day have to check it out then, just find it super waste of time to drive in jam all the way long hours then men's landmine.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 03-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, what times does VIP open on Friday? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Photoshopped pics are sadly a risk we got to take. Yes, you can reject and walk away but be prepared to be blacklisted by the captain/okt if you are too picky. I only cheong spas so I can't comment for stable/FLs, but IMHO the most realistic pics are the ones posted by Amansari. And you can also view the girls live in the canteen.
From my experience, ok to reject one. OKT also know their pictures are photoshop, they also know they say 23 is more or less 32.

That's why JB fun mah, most of the spa got parade. So you can see see then choose.

I even got FL say to msg the boss that I not interested. Then she quietly do me behind the boss back. Cause quite late liao.

I ever reject before then I ask to see someone else... She in a different hotel so I LL take grab there.

At the end of the day, Heng sway one lah. Alot depend on the girl and her mood. I got good and bad experience in VIP, but I still go there cause I feel the service there is good. Plus alot of girls. My regular place long time no new blood. Been seeing the same options for YTL for the longest time, not the same after my.favorite girl Mimi left.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 03-04-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
benson is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Any good brother Dan to introduce good and trustable stable I planning to go over jb over the weekend for the first time and not sure which stable to choose as I scare of hitting the land mine thanks in advance
Old 03-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexws1980 View Post
Hi all, what times does VIP open on Friday? Thanks.
Everyday open at 12pm unless due to unforeseen circumstances.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
tetekmu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

NZ can do viewing first to choose.

I personally prefer NZ as its still quite "clean" the place unlike VIP or M Spa which is quite run down.

Have not been to Paragon for very long already so no comments there.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
Hi Any good brother Dan to introduce good and trustable stable I planning to go over jb over the weekend for the first time and not sure which stable to choose as I scare of hitting the land mine thanks in advance

U need to know what you are looking for. Here got alot of reviews, u can do your research.

1. Spa is safer, but if u go peak period tend to have alot of people. But alot of girls to choose from. Mainly most are ok. Sometimes hit and miss, but atleast u can slowly choose someone you like. VIP for me has been decent, NZ ok as well. If I want quiet place with less people, can try EK or QSM.
2. FL with stables always more risk, usually their glamour shots are heavily edited. Most of the time the age give need to plus 5 to 10 years. Usually in a budget hotel, towels are... iffy (bring your own)
3. FL on michat/locanto etc, at your own risk, I have a tried michat and the person told me to go to this hotel, then tell me I need to transfer her via touch and go, I told her I only got cash. Wasted my Grab there.
Old 05-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everyday open at 12pm unless due to unforeseen circumstances.
12noon open. But parade start at 1pm. Last time I when after voting in PE, reach at 12.15pm. Open, got food and hot tub. But had to wait a long time for the girls to be ready.

But hor... no regret, think that was my best session at VIP. Many to choose from and all are fresh.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to onesix spa again on thur night

not bad, gt a thai, service is good
Old 08-04-2024, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kempt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question, if I want to pick the best timing for most girls and least crowd, will be weekdays before 6pm ?
Also, do I skip mondays cause most girls will be off after a busy weekend ?
Old 08-04-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempt View Post
Question, if I want to pick the best timing for most girls and least crowd, will be weekdays before 6pm ?
Also, do I skip mondays cause most girls will be off after a busy weekend ?
On the contrary...... weekdays especially Mon & Tue will be busy during "office" hours since most punters are with their family during the weekends.
Go after 6pm on weekdays if you prefer less crowd.
Old 08-04-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brandon00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to jb scene , which Spa is a good one for first time? or if any bros can maybe rank the Spas?
Old 08-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kempt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Go after 6pm on weekdays if you prefer less crowd.
Noted, much thanks.
Old 08-04-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon00 View Post
New to jb scene , which Spa is a good one for first time? or if any bros can maybe rank the Spas?
First timer go HV spa?

there is a there HV spa thread

HV spa is quite easy to start
Old 08-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon00 View Post
Every spa has their own pros and cons which is highly subjective to individual taste and preference. Currently, my top 3 spas (not in order of preference) are:

1. One6
2. LA
3. NZ

My advice for first timer is to go to the spa with the most girls to select, which is VIP. Enjoy!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1