The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 15-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fuckerinum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please Share the ckt, tq
Old 20-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all
Re: KL part time college gal

Booked twice with SNN. So far been okay with the service and coordination.

My looks requirement is quite high so the given 8 will be my 7 but it has been quite consistent in the given ratings by SNN. What you see is what you get.

Angeline on the first encounter. Definitely, GFE to the max no doubt about it.

Amanda on the second encounter. Her GFE rating is lower and consistent with the given rating. Still loses out to Angeline. However, her BBBJ skill is fantastic. You will CIM if you are not careful.

Great recommendations from SNN based on what i was looking for.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Reposting from another thread... Appointment was in Aug 2019

FR for Ms Sue

First, thanks to Bro SNN for arranging the appt at super short notice. Second, thanks also to Ms Sue for getting ready and come to meet me so quickly.

Looks: I was not very wowed but she's still easy on the eye and very elegantly presented in modest black dress, subtle make up, tidy hair

Body: Got her dress off after some ice breaker chit chat and oh laa laa sexy velvety lingerie. Petite, nicely toned, smooth skin, firm all natural B cup breasts

Action: Had asked for an air stewardess and Ms Sue was the only air crew available. Would have loved for her to bring her uniform but tak boleh and I respect that. Instead improvise with Lingerie Air fantasy... Sat down on the couch and she ask me the passenger what I would like... I would like a BBBJ pls. She smile, kneel down in front of me, unzip my pants, pull down to my ankles, pull out my penis and start to gently tease and lick for quite a while before starting to suck, again slowly and gently, exactly the way I like it. When I cannot tahan anymore, I ask her to lick my balls but I still cum soon after, her fast reaction getting tissue that prevented me from making a mess

For the second round I thought of doing it in the toilet to mimic mile high club but she counter suggest to upgrade me to First Class. She prepare my fully flat bed and undress me completely and lie me down. Still in her Lingerie Air "uniform", she give me a delicious cat bath, not too wet, lots of teasing, more BBBJ.

I'm not quite ready for take off yet so I ask her to lie beside me. At my request, she chats with me about her life as an air crew, the naughty things she's done, her sexual fantasies, all the time stroking my thighs, my penis, my testicle. And I pull her bra cups slightly down to expose her nipples so I can stroke and pinch them and feel her getting wet through the fabric of those satin panties.

I ask her to mount me and rub those moistening undies against my bare penis and when I'm final ready, I cap myself and fill her onto the bed. She's still in Lingerie Air uniform but with nipples exposed. She's still wearing her panties and instead of pulling them off, I pull the part covering her vagina aside to reveal her shaved lips and push my penis in. I pump away in missionary but get her to act in a few modes... GFE sweet making love to stewardess girlfriend just off the flight, slutty stewardess seducing a passenger in mid flight to satisfy her lust, unruly passenger forcing himself on an air crew and cummed explosively in that last fantasy

Though I cummed twice already and used up the shots in my basic package, Ms Sue still took time to cuddle with me, more chit chat including showing me her favorite IG celebrities and their antics. Haven't had a session with such a bubbly, chatty, sophisticated girl in a long time. Will fly Lingerie Air again when time and Vit M allows!
Old 05-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kennyroger11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by adslrouter View Post
Name : Kimmy
Race: Chinese
Face: 8/10 ( Looks abit like GEM )
Body: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 soft and natural
BBBJ: 9/10 Skilful and she seem enjoying it
FJ : 8/10

Went to KL few weeks ago and thanks to bro SNN manage to book Kimmy in 3 hours time, fast and efficient. She meet me at my hotel lobby, we had a few drinks at the lounge and the rest is the history. I would definitely come back for her again next time.
Mind share her contact ?
Old 02-12-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zzzwithgirls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Latest FR . Met this young chick on last weekday at PJ area.
Name: Ms. Wicki
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 32B
Ass: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10 she loves fast blowjob
CIM: No
Kissing: no
GFE: 8/10 friendly
Moan: Natural, with eyes closed
Old 04-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
8April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzwithgirls View Post
Latest FR . Met this young chick on last weekday at PJ area.
Name: Ms. Wicki
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 32B
Ass: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10 she loves fast blowjob
CIM: No
Kissing: no
GFE: 8/10 friendly
Moan: Natural, with eyes closed
Can share contact bro ?
Old 07-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

pyrtah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsoe View Post

long time since i done this..cos many cheongsters ask and ask but never share their own. but now need more ctc cos tried most edi...

heres my latest list (all NL unless stated)
stacy (local chinese) - 22yr old- excellent. anal possible rm550 few hours-i was 1st cust. woo hoo
diana bangsar - 28yrold-bit chubby- v good service - 250 2hours
farah sg long cheras - hot pimply 20 yr old i think - 250 1 shot - good service
fifi gombak - 26 yr old -skinny - good service - 250 1 shot
sara (violet) pj/kl - lil bit of tummy - 27 yr old - good service - 250 1 shot
sara (bidayuh/chinese) - 28 yr old - skinny - anal possible - 250 1 shot
sharon/tasha (sabahan) - 24 yr old - small size - v good service 250 1 shot
sofea - hot 32 yr old - very good service - 250 1 shot

here are what i have but not tried yet cos not enuff info on them and dont have pic:
wing local chinese (think shes ok, but got some ppl gv bad comments), sheila kl, sabrina kl, orkid bgsar, violet joppa sabah mix chinese (rm500 1 hour make me think many times), intan bgsar, aira puchong, mas kl (nvr provide pic or describe looks but provide anal for rm300. makes me think she fugly)

n here is the most important: BLACKLIST FL cos they are so ugly they pay me to play oso i dowant. but somehow got ppl passing ard these ctc:
baby segambut (fugly), ain puchong (butch lil tomboy), anita masterskill cheras (fugly), elle bdr tun razak (fugly+fat), sha wangsa maju (fugly+fat)
*these girls are the reason y im quite careful about FL nowadays..i wasted time looking for these girls and turn out they really no quality*

pm me anytime ... thanks and il try my best to reply quickly
Hello, saw your FL list. Willing to share any of those which are petite? Maybe a or b cup? Aha. Thank you so much!
Old 26-12-2019, 12:59 AM
Premium Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelance from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are want to become member as I only special arrange the Premium Girl for my members only.

Please email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below. FR since 2011 until now.

http://sbf.net.nz/show...264843&page=75
http://sbf.net.nz/show...546861&page=13
http://sbf.net.nz/show...58761&page=156
Old 12-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SNN has served up amazing treats in the time that I've dealt with him. Like the legendary Jennifer, favourites of mine like Paula and Giselle, crowd-pleasers like Amanda, Jane, Phoebe and all those earlier gems I didn't have the pleasure of trying like Joan, Grace, Rebecca and more. 

Thank you bro for the privilege of being the first to experience Mona, who I'm gonna just put it out there, could be the next gem. 

Ridiculously fresh 18 year old, amazing tightness and curves in all the right places. Beautiful face with diabetes-inducing GND sweetness. The innocence, blushing and authentic whimpers of experiencing new sensations for the first time. 

What a first encounter it was. I'm almost certain to have a second, third, maybe even fourth session and there's probably gonna be much to share but I'll keep my full review for later. Or should I just keep it to myself? 

I implore all the bros out there who have been happily taking SNNs girls these past few months and have been too lazy to post their FRs, please start giving back to SNN and this forum which has been running since 2011. This forum has gotten quieter in the last 3-4 months. C'mon, this place used to be buzzing with bros all sharing FRs that we all benefit from! 

Too lazy to describe the whole experience? That's fine. But how hard can it be to at least leave the score ratings or 2-3 lines just to summarise. Hopefully, in the next week or so we can see more of these delayed FRs posted. 

I'd love to be able to read some of them myself. It might encourage me to reveal all the juicy tips and details about this nubile, 18-year old new treasure that bro SNN has unearthed. 
Old 19-01-2020, 12:49 AM
Premium Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to purchase from me.Some of my contacts are College Students, Part Time Model and all are local girls. I do special arrange for Premium Girl for my members as well.

Please only email me at [email protected]
if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below:-

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...58761&page=152
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...264843&page=71
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...=546861&page=9
Old 23-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

kaywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had made 2 bookings with bro SNN so far. Both experience was spectacular!

1st Booking
Name: Janie
Face: 9.5/10, OMG she is quite the looker. Very pretty.
Body: 9/10, curves on the right spot
Skin: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10, perky and perfect on my hands.
BBBJ: 8/10,
Kissing: 8/10, very good. She tends to suck on lips a lot but not an issue for me
FJ: 10/10, soft moans
GFE: 10/10, not rush and takes time to build rapport. We talked a lot and the topics were enjoyable.
Overall: 9/10, very satisfied and highly recommended
WIR: Yes

2nd Booking
Name: Tia
Face: 8.5/10, true to bro SNN word, she is definitely prettier in person compare to the picture.
Body: 8/10
Skin: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10, smaller than Janie but I find it quite cute
BBBJ: 9.5/10, her blowjob is quite superb! CIM.
Kissing: 9/10, very good.
FJ: 10/10, wet and tight. Very horny.
Anal:Yes. Didnt try anal. But she is quite skillful with cowgirl position.
GFE: 8/10 She is very attentive during the session and is willing to talk about any topic.
Overall: 8.5/10, very satisfied and highly recommended
WIR: Yes
Old 06-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

pgh888888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a long amalgamation of FR's from SNN over the past couple of months. Sorry for the long delay, bro.

1) Audrey

Pretty though her main attraction are her boobs. They're large and nice to play with and provides good GFE. She is a very down to earth girl and is easy to build rapport with.

9/10 - Just for her nice boobs

2) Janie

She looks like an average demure uni student but however, beneath all that is a lady with excellent GFE and is very very hardworking in pleasing you.

8.5/10 - Very hardworking

3) Amanda

Very pretty and excellent BBBJ skills. Almost came multiple times just from that. Slightly lacking in GFE in comparison to Janie, but makes up for it with her great BBBJ skills

8/10 - Great BBBJ skills

4) Giselle

Young,pretty and willing to please. Though can be more proactive and aggressive but with if you want good looks and great body, its Giselle.

8.5/10 - Great body.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
moneybin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Janie, 24 yo, uni student
Face: 10/10 My type of college girls look.
Body: 8/10 Curvy
Boobs: 10/10 B-Cup size. Not too big nor small, perfect size for me
GFE: 10/10 Not willing to leave even meet the time.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not too hard
DATY: 9/10 No smell and taste good
FJ: 10/10!!!!
Moan: 8/10 Soft moan and feels real
Damage: RM2400/2
WIR: YES
Old 07-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneybin View Post
Name: Janie, 24 yo, uni student
Face: 10/10 My type of college girls look.
Body: 8/10 Curvy
Boobs: 10/10 B-Cup size. Not too big nor small, perfect size for me
GFE: 10/10 Not willing to leave even meet the time.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not too hard
DATY: 9/10 No smell and taste good
FJ: 10/10!!!!
Moan: 8/10 Soft moan and feels real
Damage: RM2400/2
WIR: YES
wow ... i am interested but price .....
Pls forward contact .
Old 18-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sharing some of my long pending FR. The beauty of nasi Lemak from SNN and snn never fail to recommend me the right candidate based on my requiments. Really envy his girls with top gfe

Name: Tia, local Malay cabin crew
Face: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 34b firm and natural
Ass : 9/10 solid & round
Body : 8/10 not the best body but decent
BBBJ : 9/10 one of the best blowjob
CIM : Yes
Pussy : Try to believe how wet she’s.
FJ : 9/10 Tia once of the best NL I every tried recently, top gfe and her demand for sex are extremely high. Haha, feeling like gf and demanding for more. Skills wise I rated 9/10 and she’s best for overnight.
Moan : Loud
GFE : 9/10
WIR : definitely Yes

Name: Giselle, local Chinese CKT
Face: 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 34C firm & natural
Ass : 9/10 solid & round
Body : 9/10 best describe young college with top model body
BBBJ : 9/10 She will blow you until you ask her to stop
CIM : Didn’t try
Pussy : Very wet pussy
FJ : 9/10 she’s one best recently local Chinese, young with top skills and she’s demand for deeper penetration while looking at you. Haha luckily I manage to hold my load on the second round. One thing I love Snn’s girls is they love sex and enjoy the process with you, NOT those commercial fake moaning and rushing.
Moan : Very Loud
GFE : 9/10
WIR: Hell yes

Bro Snn, I’ll be back to KL again in June. Waiting for you to recruiter more new and top gfe girls. Stay safe and thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1