The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 23-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Hi Admins,

I think I have about 300 points now but it seems I'm still under moderation, is it something I am missing out?
Old 23-07-2019, 03:24 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

strange... maybe wait for a couple of hours and see what happens....maybe the system needs more time to update your status..meanwhile try to make some post outside the newbie section..

drop sam a PM if you are still in mod status after that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Hi Admins,

I think I have about 300 points now but it seems I'm still under moderation, is it something I am missing out?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brianmah822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie can post?
Old 25-07-2019, 03:45 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Please contact the adv moderator if you wish to advertise in the forum.
https://sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=540734

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmah822 View Post
newbie can post?

Old 09-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

gainanma1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Admin,

Is it possible if I use my account for commercial purpose. I mean that is it acceptable here if I open a thread of board to advertise my shop.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Risa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRisa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry I registered for premium membership to be able to post my own advertisement thread, could I request for a refund. Thanks
Old 09-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1178 / Power: 22
><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of><((((º> has much to be proud of

moi think have to be fair to boss sammyboy, if lidat also can ask for full refund then i also wan to sign up and cancel halfway and ask for refund.

maybe u can tell us whether you were mislead to sign up coz moi read and read premium member benefit at the first page but cannot find where it say premium member can advertise.

best advice moi can give u is to contact bro greentea to sort out a deal with him.

Bo painz, sometime we have to pay for our own mistake

peace bro ><((((º>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa View Post
Sorry I registered for premium membership to be able to post my own advertisement thread, could I request for a refund. Thanks
Old 13-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 5
MarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to beholdMarkStrothard is a splendid one to behold

Question on this premium.

So If I sign for One month premium. I get 200 pts and access to premium member lounge, Do I get reputation power too?If yes. How many will I be entitle to?

Last, if Next month I wan to cancel- Do I still keep my points and reputation pts?

Looking forward to your reply

Mark
Old 18-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Not Activated

daryn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you.
Old 19-09-2019, 07:17 AM

whether you gain any rep power will depends on whether u meet all the necessary requirement..... e.g min 50 rep points, min 10 posts etc...

you can find the answer to your questions at the first page of this thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkStrothard View Post
Question on this premium.

So If I sign for One month premium. I get 200 pts and access to premium member lounge, Do I get reputation power too?If yes. How many will I be entitle to?

Last, if Next month I wan to cancel- Do I still keep my points and reputation pts?

Looking forward to your reply

Mark

Old 27-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kenny666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello i'm newbie here
Old 28-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kenny666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi admin i cant type any comment in others section im a newbie
Old 29-09-2019, 09:37 AM

click on your username and find all your post..
also please read the forum preamble...and stop making so many duplicate post

banghead

Quote:
Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny666 View Post
hi admin i cant type any comment in others section im a newbie

Old 19-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

May i know why my pm option is disabled?
Thanks
Old 23-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of
Hi boss,

For this discount, is it a discount from GL and/or FL stables? What is the discount we are looking at? Thabks for advise .

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1