The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
For those that I have share the contact of this ML (A****), kindly be warned of my encounter today and I will stop sharing her contact from now onward.

Every since earlier post, I have tried her about 3 times and today happen to see her again and she asked if I am free, since I have not visited her for more than a month, I proceed with her.

After paying at the counter, she seem to saw someone (an old man) she knew from the CCTV.  Anyway I was ushered to the room by her and ask to change to the disposable brief and wait for her to return.  When done, another ML come in (slightly plump de) and say she will massage for me instead as A**** will be attending to another customer.  Told her no way as A**** did not told me that she already has a booking, and if that the case I will cancel it and have my money returned.  Upon get dressed, A**** come and told me to stay and she will instead assign that ML to that customer.  Ok, I just change back to the disposable brief again and wait for her.  Again, another ML come in (this ML I did tried b4) and say that the other customer insisted he only want A****, so she was ask to attend to me.  While I’m very TL but just proceed with the massage and told myself this will be my last time coming to this joint liao.
these ML siao one...like to anyhow assign ML to you when you ask for them. she should at least ask you if you can wait there or maybe take a nap first and come back to you after she is done...or just return your money.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Wah 😩... sad to hear that bro.

My encounter is the opposite. I ask for the other Ml when I reached the place end up A is the one to attend to me. Since I just here so I just go ahead. When leaving, found out the other ML was attending to a old guy when on the way out!
Maybe they prefer old bird...
Old 04-02-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post

My encounter is the opposite. I ask for the other Ml when I reached the place end up A is the one to attend to me. Since I just here so I just go ahead. When leaving, found out the other ML was attending to a old guy when on the way out!
Likely those old man will take more hrs or give tips lor. Anyway we got nothing to lose, just spent the money else where lor.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those that I have share the contact of this ML (A****), kindly be warned of my encounter today and I will stop sharing her contact from now onward.

Every since earlier post, I have tried her about 3 times and today happen to see her again and she asked if I am free, since I have not visited her for more than a month, I proceed with her.

After paying at the counter, she seem to saw someone (an old man) she knew from the CCTV.  Anyway I was ushered to the room by her and ask to change to the disposable brief and wait for her to return.  When done, another ML come in (slightly plump de) and say she will massage for me instead as A**** will be attending to another customer.  Told her no way as A**** did not told me that she already has a booking, and if that the case I will cancel it and have my money returned.  Upon get dressed, A**** come and told me to stay and she will instead assign that ML to that customer.  Ok, I just change back to the disposable brief again and wait for her.  Again, another ML come in (this ML I did tried b4) and say that the other customer insisted he only want A****, so she was ask to attend to me.  While I’m very TL but just proceed with the massage and told myself this will be my last time coming to this joint liao.
Hi bro, base on your narrative, i hv the followings to comment:

1) since she asked u if u are free & that she can massage for u means she does not hv any booking at that moment.

2) as observed from the cctv, she noticed that someone she knew is coming, apparently a walk-in customer without advance booking.

3) she has decided to attend to him instead of u, after his insistence, probably he is her regular.

4) when u showed your unhappiness by wanted to leave, wanted your cash back, she seemed to give in a little by coming back to serve u.

5) again after his insistence, she has decided to attend to him instead of u by assigning someone else to attend to u.

6) your insistence in getting her to attend to u has failed but his insistence in getting her to attend to him has succeeded.

Base on the abv, honestly i really dun see any reason why wud u ever go back to her again, juz my 2cts worth thou..
Old 04-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=sladang;19725060]Hi bro, base on your narrative, i hv the followings to comment:

Bro I do know what is gng on, I actually dont mind if she tell me the true, nothing wrong if she wanna earn more from her regular or carrot-head, I can just take my money back and leave. But to use such tactic on me mean no more return for me lah.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
andi522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share the location and contact? Thanks.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post

Seem like they had been using such tactics, maybe we shall all boycott this joint
Old 04-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, those guys u share contact with will ask her about what happened. They will ask her if she is getting proud from being more well known now. Maybe they should boycott her like you are doing now. After answering and explaining what happened many times, she will know how to appreciate regular clients better.

Sometimes very hard to fight with old birds. Being retirees, they have more time to always buy food and gifts for them. Old birds crave companionship and ego thrills more than massage. If they can get attention from a younger woman, their ego soar to the skies. When everyone else in the same recognises him as so and so's regular, he feels proud to be recognised. Massage ladies love such guys as they can get regular food, get them to run errands, help meet monthly massage quotas and get tips/red packets etc.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Well, those guys u share contact with will ask her about what happened. They will ask her if she is getting proud from being more well known now. Maybe they should boycott her like you are doing now. After answering and explaining what happened many times, she will know how to appreciate regular clients better.

Sometimes very hard to fight with old birds. Being retirees, they have more time to always buy food and gifts for them. Old birds crave companionship and ego thrills more than massage. If they can get attention from a younger woman, their ego soar to the skies. When everyone else in the same recognises him as so and so's regular, he feels proud to be recognised. Massage ladies love such guys as they can get regular food, get them to run errands, help meet monthly massage quotas and get tips/red packets etc.

Nothing wrong with that and it normal for them to seek more money, but just don't play such dirty trick on us. I too can use money to win their heart, but that's no challenge lor
Old 05-02-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Just went to MS branch and tried a fantastic ML with 9/10 body.

Solid teasing with 4G roam available.

PM me to trade.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Found a joint near bugis with intense teasing. ml spent almost half the time massaging my butt and thigh area. No gq as I didnt take the $88 package. Pm to trade if interested
Old 08-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
ahsiao1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc?
Old 09-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
I have 2 places that provide teasing but are all milf.

1.there is this clean spa in river valley with all milfs. so far i tried a few of them and all provide teasing to some degree. i normally just tell them i want them focus on my ass and they will tease me by massaging my ass crack, balls etc. All for 50/hr as they dont have those prostate massage nonsense.

2.Another one near bencoleen opposite OG. if u want to be teased wihout release just take up their prostrate massage for 50/30min. what makes this different compared to the rest is that there is no need to wear shorts and they will just ask u to sit up while they massage your jewel. depending on ML, u can choose to release urself while she massage you. I rmb one even take tissue and wait for me to shoot out into it.
can share location and contact?
Old 10-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Found a joint near bugis with intense teasing. ml spent almost half the time massaging my butt and thigh area. No gq as I didnt take the $88 package. Pm to trade if interested
Can share pls?
Old 10-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xiaopangpang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can Share please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1