The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
20 year old natural C cups

Very young and nubile.
Thoroughly enjoyed myself sucking her nipples and fondling her heavy ripe tits...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amm_A.jpg (155.0 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0938.JPG (118.2 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg Inked12728989_975831235838798_8521127753226855234_n_LI_cum.jpg (683.8 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg 12715330_973126366109285_6096684642546696379_n.jpg (109.3 KB, 290 views)
Old 09-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 20 year old natural C cups

2 vidcaps from the sex video I filmed with her....

One of the sexiest girls I've fucked.
Young tight body.
Slim with no fats.
And blessed with natural C cups, firm with zero sag.

Very very tight and wet.
Seeded her completely and emptied out inside her...
Then watched it drip out..

To get a chance to fuck a girl with a tight body like that .... exhilirating.
To fuck her capless, then own her by pumping pure seed into her.... priceless!
To take picture and videos of her and the moment of procreation as momentoes ..... depravity!
To share them here for your viewing pleasure ........ exceedingly generous!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-07-08-22h16m24s077.jpg (364.9 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2017-07-08-22h16m57s637.jpg (433.0 KB, 231 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-07-2017 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:59 AM
Samster (P)

When she stripped off, I was impressed with her smooth tight body.
Instant hard-on!
Was groping her tits and sucking her nipples, milking her sexual essence...
She was wet, and extremely tight.
Very difficult to penetrate.
I pressured her for natural (reproductive) sex, she agreed after much hesitation....
Took quite some effort to penetrate her....... she gave me repeated BBBJs to get me hard....
Old 09-07-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster (P)

This university girl was sweet, young and naive.
She probably believed that sex was for pleasure...
She gave me the right to breed with her...
She gave me her trust....

When a nubile girl gives her trust, she is in that vulnerable position....
For just one drop of my sweet nectar deep inside her could make her a young mother...
Just one tiny drop of sperm could impregnate her...

After all that effort to penetrate her, I was enjoying her smooth tight dripping wet vagina in missionary..
She was squirting, and moaning away....
We frenched like lovers, while I played with her ripe full breasts while making love to her...
Then suddenly, the moaning stopped.....

Do up my points in support if you want pictures of her naked body!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Very very very tight and wet!.jpg (465.0 KB, 243 views)
Old 10-07-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Come with FR some more. Good job

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 10-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Come with FR some more. Good job
U want book ah? Duno can book also or not. lol
Old 11-07-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
This university girl was sweet, young and naive.
She gave me the right to breed with her...
She gave me her trust....

When a nubile girl gives her trust, she is in that vulnerable position....
For just one drop of my sweet nectar deep inside her could make her a young mother...
Just one tiny drop of sperm could impregnate her...

After all that effort to penetrate her, I was enjoying her smooth tight dripping wet vagina in missionary..
She was squirting, and moaning away....
We frenched like lovers, while I played with her ripe full breasts while making love to her...
Then suddenly, the moaning stopped.....
I had given her multiple orgasms, and she was moaning away.
It was my turn.
She had allowed me to go capless and had told me, "No shoot inside OK?"
But I had not actually agreed to that.
I continued deepthrusting her, feeling her tight vagina walls wrap around my rock hard cock.
Then pulling it out, just so I could have the pleasure of having her vagina walls peel off my cock.
Then penetrating her again to feel the tightness. Deepthrusting her hard for maximum depth.
It was overwhelming for her, as her nubile vagina was not used to the pounding. She was in pain.
Then she said, "Please finish!"

I continued for another 5 minutes, she was grimacing in pain...
I took mercy on her...
She was begging, "Finish, please!"

It was priceless...
That moment for posterity...
It all happened as if in slow motion.
Time just stood still...

I deepthrusted her, pushed my 6+ incher all the way in, stretching her vagina to the limits...
Frenched her and kissed and licked the side of her neck...
Squeezed both breasts in missionary...

I had stopped deepthrusting her, and had my cock locked in position.
Then the spurts came.
A gentle one.
A softer one.
Then a huge spurt, pumping my sperm into her fertile plains.
She looked shocked, as she realised that she was being seeded...
But she could only lie there helpless.
I emptied out in her nubile body, watching her eyes - the shock, the defeat, and she tried to turn away....
I turned her head and frenched her, an empty kiss, for she was shocked at being turned into a cum receptacle.

All that effort to suck my cock, making it hard enough to penetrate her...
And she had been rewarded with me ejaculating my seed deep inside her....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg What a body!.jpg (114.8 KB, 195 views)
Old 11-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster (P)

A little bonus!

One of her sisters... the youngest..
It's on my bucket list to get all 3 in bed!
The depravity!
I would alternate between their vaginas, then ejaculate in all 3!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-07-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
U want book ah? Duno can book also or not. lol
Why not if permit

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 12-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A little bonus!

One of her sisters... the youngest..
It's on my bucket list to get all 3 in bed!
The depravity!
I would alternate between their vaginas, then ejaculate in all
Bro, good luck to you

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very young and nubile.
Thoroughly enjoyed myself sucking her nipples and fondling her heavy ripe tits...
Power lah bro! 👍🏻
Very fair skin.. Chiang Mai or Wetnam?
Old 13-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Power lah bro! 👍🏻
Very fair skin.. Chiang Mai or Wetnam?
Thai-Chinese mixed blood
Old 13-07-2017, 08:18 AM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

Great sharing again..

SBF never fail to give me hard ons every morning..
Old 18-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 9
iH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond reputeiH55 has a reputation beyond repute

Heading to Bkk end of the month. Do intro any girls if they are available for booking.

My humble 6pts to u TS.
Old 19-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster (P)

Managed to finally get all 3 sisters in bed in late 2016.
The eldest sister has her nudes here. She was 20.
Second was 19. Youngest was 17.
(Family is poor and all 3 girls wanted money to open an online clothes shop together)
I kept in touch with the eldest sister via Line and FB.
Eldest sister got pregnant during her June 2016 visit.
She panicked and said she didn't have the money for an abortion.
(Agent was not honest with her.... the bum has since got busted...)
She asked me to transfer money to her but I refused.
I had a business trip to BKK and insisted on meeting up.
Initially, she refused as she didn't want to meet up.
But she didn't have a choice.
I was concerned that it was a trap, so i took precautions.
Brought her back to my hotel and ended up fucking her hard.
She was about 2.5 months pregnant, so tummy was still flat showing no signs of pregnancy.
Back in the hotel room, started stripping her off and removed her university shirt, then bra and started fondling and sucking her breasts and nipples.
Made her suck me while removing her skirt and panties, then entered her before she could protest.
She kept saying, "Condom! Condom!" but I penetrated her RAW.
Intense fucking session!
She was very wet and tight!
Ended up fondling and suckling her nipples overtime.
Ejaculated every single drop of sperm deep inside her.
The first shot was rather unwilling... she knew I had previously creampied her and wanted me to pull out and finish outside...
When I was about to cum, she felt the change in rhythm and tried to push me off.
I shifted my weight on her in missionary, flipped her legs up and entered her.
I kissed her neck and sucked her pretty nipples as I ejaculated a massive load into her.
I continued fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples while I emptied out in her..

Attached photo:
We met for lunch...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12717314_978963798858875_3234871861440958133_n.jpg (55.4 KB, 123 views)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1