The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
I don't expect good answers from you either. You're just another chip off the block like any Sinkie. Those are psychological findings. Where else you just based entirely off your own personal opinions.

As ludicrous as your opinions are, I'II respect them as ludicrous as they are. And no, you don't understand what I meant, in the slightest sense.
So u are a lone ranger with nobody to go out except yourself? I knew from the start that after u sever ties with everyone, you are a loser from your education, ns and work. So what benefits can ppl get from u when u have none? U have no right to lecture ppl if u are a loser, and of course u have all the time to read ppl's mind bec u are now jobless and liable to go for reservist.

If u want to be a winner and refuse to be sore loser, talk what u like and refuse to accept criticism, then so be it. Dun waste my time and dun bother to reply. It's not like u know how to play stocks and shares, do programming, banking etc. Just that u are too ashamed to tell ppl u are a taxi driver, a pimp and busy writing sbfsg forum.
Old 31-01-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
So u are a lone ranger with nobody to go out except yourself? I knew from the start that after u sever ties with everyone, you are a loser from your education, ns and work. So what benefits can ppl get from u when u have none? U have no right to lecture ppl if u are a loser, and of course u have all the time to read ppl's mind bec u are now jobless and liable to go for reservist.

If u want to be a winner and refuse to be sore loser, talk what u like and refuse to accept criticism, then so be it. Dun waste my time and dun bother to reply. It's not like u know how to play stocks and shares, do programming, banking etc. Just that u are too ashamed to tell ppl u are a taxi driver, a pimp and busy writing sbfsg forum.
u sever ties with everyone, you are a loser from your education, ns and work. -> I said from my private life, my professional have nothing to do with it. Did I strike a nerve that you resort to name calling? Learn to read dumb arse, must I specifically tell you that I only keep in contact with my colleagues? Learn to read, blind idiot

U have no right to lecture ppl if u are a loser, and of course u have all the time to read ppl's mind bec u are now jobless and liable to go for reservist. -> You lecture me 1st. Be a man, if you want to dish out, be prepared to receive. Let's say I am really a loser, then you must be a sore loser. I may cry, least I have the dollar notes to wipe my tears.

Just that u are too ashamed to tell ppl u are a taxi driver, a pimp and busy writing sbfsg forum. -> What I do is none of your business. Are you trying to tell me that you look down on taxi drivers, pimps and people who feq SBF forums? Woah, you're sure a shit stirrer. Don't like what I post on the forum just put me on ignore list. I didn't put a knife to your throat to read my post nor I need your invalid opinions. Have a good day ahead.

HEY MY FELLOW SAMSTERS WHO ARE TAXI DRIVERS/PHV, PIMPS and PEOPLE WHO SPENT ALOT OF THEIR SBF FORUMS, THIS FELLOW Pictionary LOOKS DOWN ON YOU!
Old 04-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

This separate the real friends and happy friends only.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So how do one develops the ability to read people curious in your approach
Old 04-03-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
So how do one develops the ability to read people curious in your approach
Would like to know more on this too !
Old 04-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepp View Post
This separate the real friends and happy friends only.
===============
during good time they wave hands to me
during my bad time they wave me away!
show me their middle finger, point finger to nearby rubbish bin, cb mouth talk bad behind my back

good time call me bro
bad time call me dog
no joke! i really see thru this people
Old 19-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Actually be it male or female, the basis of human social interactions is all about what benefit an individual can produce for another.

Same like we chose our ministers and governments because we think they can bring progress and benefits to us. If a government brings disaster to a country overtime you honestly think the people will still choose them as leaders?

Same as be it families or friends except to parents (because they are your parents and you are their child and nothing can change this) it is all about what benefit one can bring to another. I've heard of cases even siblings fall out when there's just too much shit to help all the time.

Almost everybody's positive relationships in life is merely conditioned and held up by what they can provide at that time. For example... a man by chance or by hardwork is a working a seemingly good looking job, earns good money, relatively okay looking, performs okay in bed, brings the dough, willing to spend and takes effort to care for people around them... will definitely attract women who wants to marry him or "bros" who want to be friend with him.

But wait till a crisis struck him. Like a major illness... or loosing the opportunity at career... or just became too tired to care. Then he will start to see whose still around.

That is why i never place importance in whose in my social circle. There is one saying i have for myself... that is "Give free money and benefits who will not smile at you and say you good?"

There is nothing to be proud of about these false sense of approvals people give you. They only do so because you're an "idiot" giving them what they want easily.

Check out youtube channels in recent years it's a trend to film acts of good deeds as a theme. They have got millions of likes and subscriptions. But if you just do a brief calculation you'd know how it is all business.

There's one famous dude in Philippines that go around giving food or plain cash every other day. I mean just driving around and giving cash. He's got such a strong fanbase... making as if he is god himself reborn.

But just do the calculations... the amount of money he is generating in from his youtube channel + his business due to his fame; what he gave out in cash is only a fraction.. maybe only 10% of what he reaps in.

At first i also think wow there's such a nice guy in the world. But as the more i follow... the more weird i feel because sometimes if something seem too good to be true, it maybe not. How can any normal human go around giving gifts, foods, money, assistance every other day and with no attitude or temper?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1