The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Wa what's this man the link is down already
you dint miss out much, the video although 1 hour+ long but is actually looping about some thai girl waiting to live stream maybe?

Old 13-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

pics not mine, another bro shared with me one... can see abit of longau + little white triangle

Old 13-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
you dint miss out much, the video although 1 hour+ long but is actually looping about some thai girl waiting to live stream maybe?

Thks HS82 bro for sharing ...ohh wow the pic on the left, she is pantiless n can see her clean shaven pussy ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-06-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2839378606376942&id=100009144 917403

Found the video

Last edited by everytime; 13-06-2021 at 07:55 PM.
Old 13-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pics not mine, another bro shared with me one... can see abit of longau + little white triangle

This young syt gal looks very sweet, pretty, n sexy showing off her cleavage n 2 solid boobs to us...looks like she is notti too going braless ?? .. her dress is so short that even though she tries to sit with both her knees pointed tightly tgt at each other, she didn't realise that she failed to prevent herself from zaogenging to others

Old 13-06-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks HS82 bro for sharing ...ohh wow the pic on the left, she is pantiless n can see her clean shaven pussy ???
yes bro Rickey, can check out the link provided above by another bro, shes clean shaven and panti-less

Quote:
This young syt gal looks very sweet, pretty, n sexy showing off her cleavage n 2 solid boobs to us...looks like she is notti too going braless ?? .. her dress is so short that even though she tries to sit with both her knees pointed tightly tgt at each other, she didn't realise that she failed to prevent herself from zaogenging to others
maybe boobs small and firm so dont need wear bra? nowadays i know gals with small firm tits goes braless, just put nipple stickers nia and when they wear those slight figure hugging dresses but show no signs of bra

*for illustration purposes only*
Old 13-06-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro Rickey, can check out the link provided above by another bro, shes clean shaven and panti-less
Thks for tis sexy info bro HS82 ...nah, i m not IT-savvy n don't hv FB, so can't view the vid ...it's ok

Quote:
maybe boobs small and firm so dont need wear bra? nowadays i know gals with small firm tits goes braless, just put nipple stickers nia and when they wear those slight figure hugging dresses but show no signs of bra
Oic, thks for tis sexy info as well bro ...u seem to know a lot abt why all these notti gals not wanting to wear their bras when going out, wanting to show us their half balls to tease us n make us drool for them ??

Quote:
*for illustration purposes only*
Wow !...like tis young gal v. much ...she looks so cute n sweet ...thks bro HS82 for tis pic

Old 14-06-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very nice share bro, thanks!
Old 14-06-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:

I believe the trend now is the opposite. Girls with small boobs always wear those spaghetti strap with bra inside with padding and push up that make them showing a big cleavage.
Old 14-06-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
yesterday afternoon was driving and stop at junction
saw ang mo woman in her 30s ,, she was wear sunglass so cant really tell her age ,, she was wearing a thin white button shirt without bra her boobs quite small maybe A to B plus ,, when the sun shine down to her angel can see the shape of her boobs ,,, hehe
One of my friend wore like this for lunch when she broke up long ago. Told her about it as I thought she was a conservative girl and would be mindful of herself. End up the only mindful thing I did that afternoon was not to cum inside her pussy.
Old 14-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Wa what's this man the link is down already
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009144917403

a bit of creativity still can find the video
Old 14-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Before the phase 2 HA my gf needed go back to office. She told me she noticed a guy following her all the way from the MRT. Gf wear wearing a button up dress and the bottom flare open. Very very short go up 3 steps guaranteed can see everything below.

This guy followed her and when she reach restaurant and gonna queue. He approached her and told her that can see her white lace g string. Yes he even described my gf panty to her.

My gf thanked him and he also said thanks back��

Secretly hoping to find her set on SBF.
Wow, can't believe it ..this guy is so daring. ..not scare to be labelled a pervert n maybe arrested for stalking yr gf n seeing her zaogeng her panties n then daringly approach her, a young lady, n talk to her abt such intimate things like having seen her underwear in public in front of her

Old 14-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thks for tis sexy info bro HS82 ...nah, i m not IT-savvy n don't hv FB, so can't view the vid ...it's ok

Oic, thks for tis sexy info as well bro ...u seem to know a lot abt why all these notti gals not wanting to wear their bras when going out, wanting to show us their half balls to tease us n make us drool for them ??

Wow !...like tis young gal v. much ...she looks so cute n sweet ...thks bro HS82 for tis pic
You're most welcomed bro! happy to SIC!
Old 14-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
I believe the trend now is the opposite. Girls with small boobs always wear those spaghetti strap with bra inside with padding and push up that make them showing a big cleavage.
ahh like the ones sold at Uniqlo? https://www.uniqlo.com/sg/en/women/innerwear/bratop

but i do see some gals very flat and wear sleeveless and was hoping for some sideboobs but all i saw was pasties again and no side profile haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
One of my friend wore like this for lunch when she broke up long ago. Told her about it as I thought she was a conservative girl and would be mindful of herself. End up the only mindful thing I did that afternoon was not to cum inside her pussy.
she purposely wore likedat cause shes now single and ready to mingle, glad you took the opportunity to "console: your fren's pussy, was it a one time only or ongoing FB arrangement till she found someone?
Old 14-06-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
saw her live video 1-2 weeks ago, throughout was waiting for her to ZG saw a few times when she big action when to drink water, although wearing pasties but still quite shiok to see. btw bro you got the link to her FB page?
https://m.facebook.com/vivi02257/?refid=0
Here you go bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1