The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
PowerTuas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If all same size like full B or Cs...shiokkk
Looks like our tastes are similar hehe
Old 07-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Salesman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have my SIL fetish for almost 10 years liao.My fetish is always slim girls with A cup boobs & long straight hair & she just fits my bill.From the time she is single till now she married with kids I am still mastubating in toilet & fantasizing over her time to time.

Last time she stayed at my house for a period of time.I remembered once she came out of toilet after shower & i went in to shower.As her bra was still in the toilet,I took her bra to smell & PCC until I cum.

She always like to wear very short denim shorts whenever she goes out & sometimes I will be entrusted to send her to nearby MRT.Her legs are slim & fair & when she sits in my car next to me,my dick will always be hardened & I will need to PCC later fantasizing about me licking her whole legs.

Another time was once she wanted me to help buy 4D so she bent down in her loose oversized T-shirt to write the 4D numbers on the 4D paper.I saw her A cup soft breast hanging down but I can actually see her white cotton panties too.I didn't managed to see her nipples as she was wearing a bra.But that sight was quite long as she had a lot of 4D numbers to write & I actually cum inside my underwear at that moment.Later on that night I still PCC in toilet fantasizing over the earlier sight that day.

Till today I still fantasize & lust over her time to time while PCC in toilet.I dare not ask to have a chance to fuck her but just a glimpse of her nipples or an accidental peek over her naked body will be enough for me liao.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah.... sounds like agony & ecstasy at the same time..... so near yet so far.... can see but cannot eat.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salesman View Post
I have my SIL fetish for almost 10 years liao.My fetish is always slim girls with A cup boobs & long straight hair & she just fits my bill.From the time she is single till now she married with kids I am still mastubating in toilet & fantasizing over her time to time.

Last time she stayed at my house for a period of time.I remembered once she came out of toilet after shower & i went in to shower.As her bra was still in the toilet,I took her bra to smell & PCC until I cum.

She always like to wear very short denim shorts whenever she goes out & sometimes I will be entrusted to send her to nearby MRT.Her legs are slim & fair & when she sits in my car next to me,my dick will always be hardened & I will need to PCC later fantasizing about me licking her whole legs.

Another time was once she wanted me to help buy 4D so she bent down in her loose oversized T-shirt to write the 4D numbers on the 4D paper.I saw her A cup soft breast hanging down but I can actually see her white cotton panties too.I didn't managed to see her nipples as she was wearing a bra.But that sight was quite long as she had a lot of 4D numbers to write & I actually cum inside my underwear at that moment.Later on that night I still PCC in toilet fantasizing over the earlier sight that day.

Till today I still fantasize & lust over her time to time while PCC in toilet.I dare not ask to have a chance to fuck her but just a glimpse of her nipples or an accidental peek over her naked body will be enough for me liao.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
gury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salesman View Post

May your wish come true soon bro, see her fully naked hehe
Old 12-06-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My sis in law lives with me and my wife. They are Malaysians. Got several occasions when we were sitting on the sofa watching tv, my wife sometimes stepped away taking a shower or in the kitchen, I will deliberately tease my sis in law. I will think of some dirty stuffs and make myself erected and twitch my dick every now and then. From my corner eye I can sense my sis in law take glances on my dick but so far I haven’t take any actions yet, no balls haha..
Old 13-06-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
6ma6ma6ma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
My sis in law lives with me and my wife. They are Malaysians. Got several occasions when we were sitting on the sofa watching tv, my wife sometimes stepped away taking a shower or in the kitchen, I will deliberately tease my sis in law. I will think of some dirty stuffs and make myself erected and twitch my dick every now and then. From my corner eye I can sense my sis in law take glances on my dick but so far I haven’t take any actions yet, no balls haha..
What is her usual home attire? Spag top and braless?
Old 13-06-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ma6ma6ma View Post
Haha usually she is in her tshirt and fbt shorts. But she didn’t had a bf before therefore I guess she is a little curious about guy’s dick.. I will try not to wear underwear this time round to tease her more
Old 13-06-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha usually she is in her tshirt and fbt shorts. But she didn’t had a bf before therefore I guess she is a little curious about guy’s dick.. I will try not to wear underwear this time round to tease her more
You so notti boy ...wait she catch a glimpse of yr kkj for the 1st time, then steam n wet her pussy how ??? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-06-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Be careful you don't become a flasher. lol
Old 13-06-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ma6ma6ma View Post
Spag top and braless that's what my SIL wears. One of them have a boyfriend already and now even more open to me seeing her braless. Last time still can a bit shy when I look at her.
Old 13-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Spag top and braless that's what my SIL wears. One of them have a boyfriend already and now even more open to me seeing her braless. Last time still can a bit shy when I look at her.
Enjoy seeing girls in such attire, especially if the shapes of her nips are obvious
Old 14-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Recently my SIL came over to pass some stuff to my wife. She likes to wear low cut tops, and as usual, I got an eyeful.

The real MVP is my son (infant). When my SIL carry him, he kept yanking her top down a bit, revealing even more of her long kang.

I love you son!
Old 14-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
laosaodong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Recently my SIL came over to pass some stuff to my wife. She likes to wear low cut tops, and as usual, I got an eyeful.

The real MVP is my son (infant). When my SIL carry him, he kept yanking her top down a bit, revealing even more of her long kang.

I love you son!
Very well trained by you
Old 17-06-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You so notti boy ...wait she catch a glimpse of yr kkj for the 1st time, then steam n wet her pussy how ??? ...hehe
Then will end up cum together.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
melchensz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is time you give her some practical biology lessons
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1