The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Chio sch teachers

Last time in sec school always there this 1 female teacher, never wear bra. And when we had morning assembly in the parade square and the sun shines just right on her. Whew the sight, you can't help but stare, and the good thing was that she was my form teacher and for some reason always stood near me enough to enjoy the view and it was so hard to not pop a full boner but I'll always get big enough to leave a visible bulge. Maybe she knew that I was always staring and wanted to show me and enjoy the bulge too. Also her knees were always bruised like she was kneeling down for long periods maybe any bros know why would a lady need to kneel down for longs periods at a time hehe. please enlighten
Old 07-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
yellowdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz View Post
Last time in sec school always there this 1 female teacher, never wear bra. And when we had morning assembly in the parade square and the sun shines just right on her. Whew the sight, you can't help but stare, and the good thing was that she was my form teacher and for some reason always stood near me enough to enjoy the view and it was so hard to not pop a full boner but I'll always get big enough to leave a visible bulge. Maybe she knew that I was always staring and wanted to show me and enjoy the bulge too. Also her knees were always bruised like she was kneeling down for long periods maybe any bros know why would a lady need to kneel down for longs periods at a time hehe. please enlighten
The school principal allowed her to be braless ah? Or maybe he also enjoying the view hehe
Old 08-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Licotiney is back on IG y'all!!!
Old 09-06-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
6ma6ma6ma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz View Post
Maybe she wanted to see more than your bulge
Old 09-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Licotiney is back on IG y'all!!!
Wah bro, you sibei fast haha.
So why she disappeared anyway.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Wah bro, you sibei fast haha.
So why she disappeared anyway.
Should be break up with bf and recovering. If you see her IG, all her pictures of her and her bf are gone.
Old 14-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao_boy View Post
Should be break up with bf and recovering. If you see her IG, all her pictures of her and her bf are gone.
Lol i thought she break up with her boyfriend damn long ago already?
Old 14-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Lol i thought she break up with her boyfriend damn long ago already?
Could be another bf after that bf
Old 05-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always like to see my cher cross their legs last time. esp one of my chiobu cher with nice white smooth legs. once in a while will catch her with shorter skirt...n that occasionally run light when leg change shift in the common corrider bench, the classroom or canteen haha....tat why my result not so good lol
Old 06-07-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
beckerton1705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by granzord View Post
always like to see my cher cross their legs last time. esp one of my chiobu cher with nice white smooth legs. once in a while will catch her with shorter skirt...n that occasionally run light when leg change shift in the common corrider bench, the classroom or canteen haha....tat why my result not so good lol
Our favourite seats in class is the row directly in front of the teacher's table, so have nice view
Old 06-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
What’s her insta though, can’t find
Old 06-07-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
Middy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any smasters got contacts for pretty science tuition Cher?
Old 07-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

yeap the teachers ya...i also meet a chiok teacher in sugarbook.com which she is older than me 10 years and is my sister's friend...she teaches me about mandarin
Old 07-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by granzord View Post
oppsss now teacher can wear mini skirt ya?
Old 07-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerton1705 View Post
Our favourite seats in class is the row directly in front of the teacher's table, so have nice view
yes if the class teacher is pretty young girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1