The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
foxxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: THE MRS.

Awesome story TS, please keep going!
Old 12-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

ebbie got off the bed and headed for the washroom. I found my berms and took my phone out to check the time, it was 6.20p.m. 40 minutes more to meeting William and Yvonne. Lying there in the bliss of after sex glow, my mind suddenly drifted to the incident with Yvonne this morning and what William said…. Nahhhhhh, there’s no way I will allow myself to do such a thing even if William knows and I have his permission, it will feel wrong to be fucking Yvonne and not share Debbie with him, my mind shifted to Debbie…. Hmmm, it’s not like I haven’t see Debbie getting fucked by another man but that was long long time ago, things between us back then and now are totally different. Knowing Debbie’s character, she will be opening to swapping if it was something I wanted, the only issue was me. I didn’t know if I could deal with the fact seeing my wife to be pleasing another man, despite knowing that his wife is pleasing me.

Debbie: Baby what time is it?

Debbie’s voice broke my train of thoughts. Looking at my phone,

Daniel: 6.25 p.m. baby. Why?

Debbie: we meeting them at 7 p.m. right?

Daniel: Yap..

Debbie: I feel like taking a shower, you think they are busy?

Daniel: I could check.

Debbie: can you? Thanks baby.

I got off the bed and headed for William and Yvonne’s room, pressing my ear against the door, I tried to listen in for any sexual noise. Nothing total silent, “should be ok” I thought to myself.

Daniel: (knocking on the door) Bro, can Debbie take a shower?

William: wait a moment.

I heard footsteps approaching the door, the door rattling a little before opening fully. William was topless, nothing surprising. The door open slightly more and Yvonne caught my sight. She was naked, kneeling on the floor, her upper body on the bed, William had use his belt as a contraption bonding Yvonne’s wrist together behind her back, her arms straight up at an angle with one end of the belt going around a chair, acting as a lever to force her upper body down to relive the pressure on her shoulders. She was also in a mess.

Yvonne: Hi Daniel.

Daniel: Hi Yvonne. Busy bro?

William: Having fun.

Debbie appear beside me and saw the same thing.

Debbie: aren’t you two kinky.

William: if Debbie don’t mind, she could use the shower. If not I think I need a couple minutes more.

Debbie: it’s ok, I can wait.

Daniel: have fun.

I grab the door handle and helped them close the door. Debbie and I settled on the sofa, turning the t.v. on and was watching some movie being played.

After awhile, the room door open, William and Yvonne came out looking like nothing just happen.

Yvonne: Debbie you can take a shower if you want.

Debbie: thanks.

She got up and headed to our room to grab her stuff before walking over to their room. William and Yvonne settle down on the sofa, with Yvonne in the middle of us both. I was just channel surfing and offered the remote to Yvonne and William. Yvonne took the remote and started to channel surf.

William: Bro you wanna go smoke?

Daniel: no thanks, maybe later.

William: Dear, I go for a smoke.

Yvonne nodded her head as William kiss her cheek before leaving the room, leaving just Yvonne and me in the hall.

Yvonne: like what you saw earlier?

Daniel: not really.

Yvonne then why do I see a reaction in your berms?

Daniel: Just a normal reaction, don’t over read it.

Yvonne: you sure?

She inch closer to me, placing one leg over mine, her hands were going for my groin when I grab her wrist stopping her.

Daniel: Let’s not do this.

Yvonne: I can do what Debbie do and do what she won’t.
Daniel: I highly doubt it.

I lifted her leg from mine and got up.

Yvonne: Are you really not interested or is this some brotherly bond?

Daniel: What differences does it make either way?

Yvonne: if you are not interested, there’s nothing I can do. If it’s over some brotherly bond, you know he won’t mind.

Daniel: there are some lines I won’t cross.

Yvonne: Debbie?

I didn’t think that require a respond, I just turn and headed for the door.

Daniel: Debbie, I’m going down for a smoke.

With that I left the room and headed to join William,

DOWNSTAIRS

William: Bro, thought you don’t want to smoke?

Daniel: Suddenly feeling sleepy leh.

William: Hahaha, Debbie and you also….

I just smiled at him and lighted up.

William: you ok to drive out for dinner later?

Daniel: Shouldn’t be a problem.

William: We can eat at the hotel or order room service if you tired.

Daniel: Nah… I rather head out for dinner, don’t really fancy hotel food.

William: How about we go eat bak kut teh?

Daniel: Which one? The one that we used to go, doesn’t open till midnight.

William: Nearby there, got one more also quite good.

Daniel: I’m fine with that. I follow behind you later on.

We final smoking and headed back to the room, Debbie was already done and getting ready in the room, Yvonne was no where to be seen. Debbie heard us coming in,

Debbie: William, Yvonne is in the shower. We can go out after she’s done.

William: Ok.

Debbie: Baby, can come help me with something?

I entered the room,

Daniel: Yes dear?

Debbie: where you went to?

Daniel: down for a smoke, why?

Debbie: everything ok between Yvonne and you?

Daniel: everything is ok, why?

Debbie: Nothing, cause I heard the door open and close twice. So you and William when down separately?

Daniel: yap. Didn’t want to smoke at first, but was feeling tired afterwards so I headed down.

Debbie eyed me suspiciously.

Daniel: Everything is really fine dear, don’t worry. Besides I can’t keep anything for you right?

Debbie: you better not.

Daniel: I won’t, love you. So you ready to go for dinner?

Debbie: 10 more minutes.

We ended up leaving for dinner 20 minutes later, dinner went as well as possible after which we headed back to the hotel, the ladies went up first as William and I stayed below for a smoke.

Daniel: What time are we leaving tomorrow?

William: 10 maybe 11 a.m. ? you need to leave early?

Daniel: Maybe, got work to do. Got to see if my guys can settle it early tomorrow morning or not.

William: you all can leave first, Yvonne and I can do the check out.

Daniel: thanks man, inform you tomorrow morning.

William: So any plans for later?

Daniel: Think I will be staying in and having an early night. You?

William: Yvonne wants to go karaoke.

Daniel: you bringing her to the one we use to go?

William: Hahaha, don’t think they accept female clients.

Daniel: can try, you might never know. Maybe get yourself a threesome or 4 some on the way.

William: you think too highly of me.

Daniel: you surprise me this few months.

William smiled sheepishly.

William: I was surprise by myself that I will be ok and actually enjoyed it.

Daniel: you do you bro. Don’t need to explain to anyone.

William: But bro, Debbie seems ok with it all. Did she say anything?

Daniel: Nope so far.

William: you know anything about her history? She believe totally different from Yvonne’s first time. It’s like she too calm.

Daniel: She did have her moments when she was younger, but that happen so many years back.

William: as long as you are ok.

Daniel: Don’t worry about me bro. I know and accept… not like I’m innocent either.

William: I thought you were never going to get marry, seeing how much you played.

Daniel: play enough, time to settle down right?

William nodded his head,

William: I guess so…

Nothing happen that night, we watch T.V. before turning in around 12 plus. Yvonne kept to William all night which was like a relive to me. We all checked out together in the morning after breakfast and headed back to singapore. William and Yvonne headed home as Debbie and I did the same.

After moving everything from the car upstairs and dumping it in the living room, Debbie and I collapse onto the sofa,

Debbie: Nice to be home.

Daniel: I agree… I’m feeling hungry, you want lunch?

Debbie: Sure, ordering?

Daniel: can you?

Debbie: what you want?

Daniel: Japanese?

Debbie: ok.

Debbie took out her phone to order food as I got up and headed to the kitchen,

Daniel: you want a drink dear?

Debbie: water please.

I grab a cup and pour some cold water into it and grab a can of coke for myself, joining her back on the sofa as Debbie finish ordering lunch. She took the cup from me as I handled it to her. I sat back down beside her as she place her phone and cup onto the coffee table.

Debbie: So is there anything you want to tell me about?

Daniel: What???

Debbie: don’t act blur with me.

Daniel: I really have no idea what you are asking me.

Debbie: Yvonne and you.

Daniel: What Yvonne and me? Nothing happen.

Debbie: I know nothing happen, but I saw the way she looked at you during that night and also both of them are too comfortable for what we did that night. Something is up and I know you know what is it.

Daniel: what makes you say so?

Debbie: you know I can tell when you are lying right?

Daniel: But I’m not….

Debbie: Daniel Tan, I’m asking you again and think carefully before you answer. If you lie to me, you can forget about getting any pussy, blowjob or even a hand job, heck you can forget about touching me till you tell me the truth.

I guess I really can’t hide anything from my future Mrs.
Old 12-06-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

So I told her everything, from how I saw Yvonne outside the hotel without another man, the video of Yvonne with that man on William’s phone, about Claire and what she did, also Yvonne and her “seduction” and finally William’s offer regarding his wife.

Debbie took it all in without asking any questions like usual, only stopping to collect the food when the delivery man came. By the time I was done telling everything to Debbie, we were done with lunch and settled back onto the sofa.

Daniel: that’s all so far.

Debbie: I got 3 questions.

Debbie: 1. William and Yvonne don’t know anything about us?

Daniel: None of my friends who we did not play with knows about our history.

Debbie: 2. Are you interested?

Daniel: Honestly yes, I’m tempted but they are certain lines I won’t cross.

Debbie: Do you mind swapping?

Daniel: I really have no idea about how I will feel seeing you with another man.

Debbie: you will feel jealous?

Daniel: I will think so.

Debbie: Considering what we been through?

Daniel: it’s different, in the past you and I were only fuck buddies, now you are my fiancee and wife to be. Very difference, it was all fun and games then now it’s serious.

Debbie straddled me and held me in her arms.

Debbie: I didn’t know you feel this way about me. Suddenly I feel so loved by you.

I hugged her back,

Daniel: things used to be complicated between us but it’s a lot simpler now.

Debbie: Baby… I never did ask you before, but how did you feel when Jessica, you, me did all of that?

Daniel: To be honest, I was confuse as fuck when it happen and when it was happening. But Jessica didn’t seem to mind me penetrating you or any acts we did without her, so somehow I felt alright. Not great but alright enough to not think too much about it.

Debbie: Hmmm….. how about that first time with Alin and Keith?

I looked up at my Mrs, I was trying to remember that time we swapped partners, it was the last time we did anything before we became a couple.
Old 13-06-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
oneisit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, look forward to next one
Old 13-06-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Definately can sense the interest in Debbie for a full swing!
Old 13-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great update!

TS definately enticed liao but his bro code and love for Debbie is holding him back from taking that step forward… last hall pass of singlehood… or is it going to be the first of marriedhood….

Waiting for the next episode
Old 14-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
dawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, pls continue Ts
Old 14-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
So I told her everything, from how I saw

I looked up at my Mrs, I was trying to remember that time we swapped partners, it was the last time we did anything before we became a couple.
Upped + 141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did I missed something?
Who is Jessica?

Or more story to come about Jessica?
Old 15-06-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster_GG5_ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelykids View Post
Did I missed something?
Who is Jessica?

Or more story to come about Jessica?
TS Ex. Debbie is Jessica’s bestie. You can read his previous story.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by _GG5_ View Post
Thanks for the clue! Re-read the story now!
Old 15-06-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8019 / Power: 23
heng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story, pls continue
Old 15-06-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FARKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _GG5_ View Post
That is a very good story too!
Old 16-06-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Debbie had started teaching in a school somewhere in the east and Alin was one of her colleagues. Alin was the same age as Debbie, she had sun kissed skin that I like, shoulder length hair but she was taller than Debbie. She was roughly 1.74-1.76m tall. Just like Debbie, both of them have C - cups boobs on slender frame that made their breasts look a lot bigger than they actually were. Not something that either Keith or I will complaint about. What really stood out about Alin to me was her eyes. She had what I will call “come fuck me eyes” Her eyes ooze out an aura of perfectly balance sluttiness and confidences. That was the first thing that capture my attention when I met her for the first time.

Debbie had invited me to club on a Friday, but I was unfortunately having a family dinner of sort and couldn’t leave. Debbie drop me a text at 2 a.m. asking if she could come over to my place and if I could pick her up from the club. I, of course agreed. Sex with Debbie when she was high was a treat like no other. It was like alcohol was a tigger for Debbie to release the inner slut in her, anything you wanted to do to her, she was more than game for it with alcohol in her system.

I headed down to the club to fetch Debbie and that was when I met Alin for the first time, like I mention before, the first time I saw her. Her eyes pulled me to her. I have never seen such flirtatious eyes before. Debbie happily wrapped her arms around me when she saw me and introduce me to Alin, She had such soft and delicate hands with long, slim fingers. Debbie told me that she was a fellow teacher in the school and the first thought that cross my mind was, if only I had a teacher like her in secondary school, I would easily be the best student. I shook her hand and thank her for watching out for Debbie.

Alin: it’s alright, that’s what friends are for.

Daniel: you need a lift?

Alin: No thanks, my boyfriend should be arriving soon to fetch me.

Daniel: Ok then. Goodnight.
It was 2 weeks after that before I met Alin again. Debbie and me were at east coast for brunch and Debbie invited Alin along since she lived nearby. She couldn’t join us from brunch but was able to join us for coffee later on. I got to know her better on that day, even realising that she had a tattoo of a flower line stretching across her lower waist, before I only saw the Celtic rabbit on the back of her left shoulder. Which makes her that much hotter as I find girls with tattoos irresistible.

We started hanging out together more often, it helped that we all stayed in the east, Saturday morning was when Alin will head to east coast park for her long run, Debbie will usually join her in these runs. I hated running as a form of cardio, much prefer boxing or MMA instead. The only reason why I will even join them on their run was because Alin will run in a ladies running shorts, sport bra with visor and her hair in a ponytail. The first time I send Debbie to east coast and saw Alin in that outfit, I was determined to join in their run next weekend.

After picking Debbie up from her run with Alin and offering her a ride home, which she rejected as she lived just opposite and home for her was a 10 minute walk max, waving bye to her as we headed off.

Daniel: Debbie can I join you for the run next week?

Debbie: Why? I thought you hated running.

Daniel: Nothing, just IPPT coming up. So need to practice for my 2.4

Debbie: Didn’t you say boxing or MMA as cardio exercise is the same as running?

Daniel: Same lah, but still need to get use to running, you know get the feel of pounding the pavement.

Debbie: you sure not? Or is it because of the way Alin dress?

Daniel: That is just a bonus ok.

I flash her a cheeky smile as I reverse the car out of the lot.

Next Saturday, after picking Debbie up from her place we headed to east coast to meet up with Alin, She was dress the same as last Saturday, only this time she had on a red cross back sports bra.

Alin: Morning Debbie and Daniel

Daniel: Morning Alin.

Debbie: Suddenly become a morning person leh.

Alin: you hate mornings Daniel?

Daniel: I don’t hate, just not fond of them.

We did some stretches and a little warm up before taking off toward the direction of Changi. I fall behind both ladies as they casually chatted.

Debbie: Daniel, why you running behind, your legs so long, what you up too?

Alin turn to look at me as well,

Alin: you ok back there?

Daniel: I’m fine, I’m just following you two cause I don’t know where we running too, besides what’s the point of running together if I just take off on my own.

Both ladies kinda nodded their heads and turn back ignoring me.

Obviously that was a lie, I could easily keep pace with them over take them but by doing either of which, I could not admire both pairs of nice toned legs shining in the morning sun for the droplets of sweat rolling down them. Looking further up, I could imagine Alin’s nice firm butt from all that running she did. Bringing my vision upwards on her body, she had a very define waist, almost no fat on the sides and a nice curvy flow from her waist to her butt. I bet she must have put in a lot of effort to maintain a figure like that. We carried on past Bedok jetty before turning back to the starting spot, I pulled up along them, it will be hard to explain considering that we are heading back now. I came up along side Alin,

Alin: Daniel, Debbie said you are into boxing and MMA.

Daniel: I use them as a full body work out.

Debbie: He usually lift weights as a workout instead.

Alin look me up, down and up again.

Alin: you don’t seem bulky for someone who hit the weights.

Daniel: I’m not going for that look. I prefer the lean look compare to being bulk.

Alin: you look good like this.

Daniel: thank you.

Debbie was making a face at me, I ignored her for now.

Daniel: Also easier to buy clothes.

Alin: Really? I would think with your height, your clothes will all be tailor made.

Daniel: not all, just my vests and some jackets.

Alin: Where do you usually shop?

Daniel: Brooks Brothers, J Press, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Abercrombie & Fitch.

Alin: you got good taste.

Debbie: Daniel, got a taste for the finer things in life.

Daniel: No. Those are work clothes. My everyday clothes are from Uniqlo, H&M.

Debbie: I’m talking about women.

Daniel: No, my taste in women is not good, It’s refined. I only date classy ladies. That is why I’m dating Debbie.

Alin: Debbie, he sure knows how to ease his way out of a tight spot with words.

Daniel: I’m a lover not a fighter.

Alin: Sure don’t look like it. A guy who is into boxing and MMA, saying his a lover and not a fighter is hardly believable.

Daniel: I think you mis-understood me, I meant to women.

Debbie: Just ignore him and his nonsenses.

Debbie and Alin continued talking to each other on the run back, not that I mind, I was too focus on see the drops of sweats dripping down on to Alin’s boobs. We got back to the carpark where I parked, Alin hang around for a while as we cooled down.

I open my boot, reach o for the ice cooler and took out two bottles of Pocari sweat, handed them to the girls.

Alin: His caring and thoughtful too, Debbie. Thanks for the drink Daniel.

Daniel: Welcome.

Debbie: he does take good care of me.

Alin: I can see why you are in a relationship with Daniel.

The way she said relationship, caught my attention. I made a mental note to ask Debbie about it later.

Daniel: So you need a lift back Alin?

Alin: Sure.

We all got into the car and Alin gave me directions to her place. After dropping her off and was on our way back to Debbie’s place.

Debbie: So what do you think of her?

Daniel: fucking hot and seductive.

Debbie: Interested?

Daniel: I thought she have a boyfriend?

Debbie: her BOYFRIEND (air-quote and emphasising on the word boyfriend) is the same as you.

Daniel: huh? So she knows what is the relationship between us?

Debbie: Yes, and why are you so shocked?

Daniel: Cause teachers…..

Debbie: Teachers also have a life outside school.

Daniel: But why will you tell her that? (I gave Debbie a funny look)

Debbie: Why not?

Daniel: Like how will that even come up in conversation?

Debbie: Why are you suddenly so curious? You never asked so many questions before?

Daniel: I just honestly baffled by it.

Debbie: (Sighing out loudly) I have been clubbing with her for awhile, I seen the way she acts with guys in the clubs. No woman attached acts that way unless, she’s looking to change boyfriend or she has the boyfriend’s permission or she single but in a “friendly” relationship.

Daniel: So you seen her leave with other guys before?

Debbie: Nope. She doesn’t leave with anybody.

Daniel: Even if she does fool around in the club, it’s could mean that she’s just doing things behind his back.

Debbie: Women have a six senses about things like this.

Daniel: Yeah, I’m not buying that.

Debbie: Babe trust me on this alright? ( patting my hand)

Daniel: I sensing you know something that you are not telling me.

Debbie: I asked and she told me. Enough alcohol can make loose lips.

Daniel: Then why will you introduce me as your boyfriend?

Debbie: Aren’t you old fashioned? Boyfriend can have a wide range of meaning in this day and age.

Daniel: I’m seriously loss for words right now.

Debbie: Will you rather I introduce you as my FwB or you prefer the term fuck buddy?

Daniel: I think boyfriend sounds better.

Debbie: 没事找事 ( making trouble)

I place my hands on Debbie’s thighs and caressing them as I flash her my trademark cheeky smile at her, Debbie folded her hands, her eyes had that irritated look in them, I been with her enough to know that I need to shut the fuck up if I want to get any pussy at all. It was all quiet in the car as we headed back to my place. 5 minutes later,

Debbie: So are you interested? She’s your type. You seen her ass, plus she have curves in all the right places.

Daniel: I’m really not in the right place to be dating anyone right now. You know I fly around so much.

Debbie: So you don’t want to date her, will you want to fuck her?

Daniel: I’ll be lying if I said no. but you think they will be into it?

Debbie: you won’t know unless you try?

Daniel: How you plan on doing this?

Debbie: I have my ways. You flying anyway soon?

Daniel: Not for the next two months or so.

Debbie: ok.

Debbie had that look on her face, a look that I recognise so well over the years. When Debbie have that look on her face, it means she planning on how to get what she wants and Debbie always get what she wants.

Daniel: Wait…Wait…Wait… I know that look, don’t tell me you….
Debbie: Daniel, you are not the only one who finds Alin sexy.
Old 16-06-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
risingfeenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story, more updates please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1