The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Anyone tried r**e spa, O*****?
Does she offer GQ?
Old 13-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just move to amk, lonely & itchy, so after lunch at amk ave 10 coffeeshop pop over to Win Win Spa along the corridor.
Take the special $110 promo (176 before discount), find the slim recep quite chio but was given Anna (cute big sister look).
Suppose 120 minute full body massage but only after 30 minute of no strength massage, she ask me "beat aeroplane" $100/-
I like "har, so fast handjob, so expensive somemore".
Anna straight away show me black face (360 degree change from cute look at recep), tell me this is now market price and if I never bring money out to play is it?
She say she black mood today as singapore man fly her aeroplane, so I siao liang chai must cheer her up

I that moment damn gian her big neh neh & also scare got trouble, so agree.
Twang, her big neh neh drop like payaya, neh neh tao very black, I sian liao
Then her handjob very fast & lousy, she keep looking at her apple i12, then game over in 50 minute instead of 120
Total I pay $218 damage

PSLE marking: Die die never return fuck Anna Win Win Spa
Old 13-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
I just move to amk, lonely & itchy, so after lunch at amk ave 10 coffeeshop pop over to Win Win Spa along the corridor.
Take the special $110 promo (176 before discount), find the slim recep quite chio but was given Anna (cute big sister look).
Suppose 120 minute full body massage but only after 30 minute of no strength massage, she ask me "beat aeroplane" $100/-
Anna straight away show me black face (360 degree change from cute look at recep), tell me this is now market price and if I never bring money out to play is it?
She say she black mood today as singapore man fly her aeroplane, so I siao liang chai must cheer her up

Then her handjob very fast & lousy, she keep looking at her apple i12, then game over in 50 minute instead of 120
Total I pay $218 damage

Whether Win Win or Ali Spa ( previous win spa) all cannot go one. Same pool of ML, and I think they live in their fantasy world to think that 100 is the market rate. And yes, they always cut short their massage. Avoid at all cost. Some of us paid the price to give this FR 😂
Old 13-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah Lao... already so many negative reviews by all bros on this Win Win Spa and Anna and you still go ... $218 some more...

I thought previously one bro paid $120 to access Kary’s down south was bravo enough.... but you seem to just create a new record... speechless... 😶
Old 13-06-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Join date June 2021 ....
Wun put real nick de la after that session lol kekeke lol
Old 14-06-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Read liao dont know what to say... really is speechless... "facepalm"

From the time when people go head over heel for her, fighting for her here, till against her like entertainment like that, till don't know how many countless warnings liao of there chop carrot price...

You still can set new record...
Old 14-06-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Total I pay $218 damage

i salute you man..... thats way too expensive
Old 14-06-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
hknight2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AMK Ave 10 Block 5*5
*&* Thai Massage

This place was owned and run by a plus size Thai Ah Soh. Probably PR or citizen by now. Before covid she used to bring in Thai MILFs to work in her shop.

I am a sucker for Thai girls, so one day I walked passed, the boss and a Thai MILF (probably 35-37 yo) was sitting outside the shop talking at a small round table. So I started speaking to them in Thai and asked for a massage. So the boss told the Thai MILF to service me. There was another massage lady there, local Indian.

This place is an open massage shop, but there is a massage bed right inside the shop behind a row of tall lockers. I was led there. Massage was good. Good strength, good movements. Makes me feel like I was back in Thailand in a massage parlour. Good conversation with the Thai MILF too. Because I can speak Thai, the boss came to the back to chat a few times during the massage. One time she commented in Thai, delicious.

After about 45mins of massage the Thai MILF pop to GQ. I said yes. She took off the shorts they provided and started HJ. Then the boss walked in. She saw me naked, made some comment in Thai which I shall not type here, haha. She then stroked my feet and smiled. Then she walked closer to my side and start HJing me together with the Thai MILF, haha. Surprisingly soft hands. So I just closed my eyes and imagine is 2 Thai SYT giving me 4 hands massage. They continue till I came. Haha.

Not your typical SYT 4 hands massage but a different kind of experience. Oh yes, the MILF did flip her top open and pushed up her bra for autoroam. I autoroam the top and forced my hand into her loose pants and fingered her a bit. She didn't reject.

60 mins massage $50
HJ $50

PS. They moved. Now they are at Blk 4**, still AMK Ave 10. Also the Thai MILF has since gone back to Thailand.
Old 14-06-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Read liao dont know what to say... really is speechless... "facepalm"
From the time when people go head over heel for her, fighting for her here, till against her like entertainment like that, till don't know how many countless warnings liao of there chop carrot price...
You still can set new record...
i went there without appointment, the recep just asssign me any girl who is free that time. and it happen to be Anna
Really bad service, in fact i dare say cheat service, thinking she can get get her way easy out as she think she pretty
by the way her tummy quite big, neh neh big but dropping and black nipple

I feel lousy and shameful not only over paying and spoil the market but also get cheated by Anna
Anna - never never call her again
Old 14-06-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Total I pay $218 damage

Woa bro, your pocket really loaded. No one wants to go there as their quote was at the high side. Even the ML that i used to visit keep texting me to go back. I told her unless she ok with $50 + roaming i will go or $100 + bj then i will go. If not sorry, not worth me going there pay $68 + $100 just hj and boob squeezing
Old 14-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Woa bro, your pocket really loaded. No one wants to go there as their quote was at the high side. Even the ML that i used to visit keep texting me to go back. I told her unless she ok with $50 + roaming i will go or $100 + bj then i will go. If not sorry, not worth me going there pay $68 + $100 just hj and boob squeezing
Lol I am doing the same thing hahahaha trying my luck and see when their biz real bad maybe got chance to pull back to market rate with something
Old 14-06-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven4u View Post
Lol I am doing the same thing hahahaha trying my luck and see when their biz real bad maybe got chance to pull back to market rate with something
When time is bad... friends are few.... but Mr Roberts still plenty...
Old 14-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laoyeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Total I pay $218 damage

$218, top up a bit you can have Local Fine Dinning already bro…
Old 14-06-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Wah Lao... already so many negative reviews by all bros on this Win Win Spa and Anna and you still go ... $218 some more...

I thought previously one bro paid $120 to access Kary’s down south was bravo enough.... but you seem to just create a new record... speechless... ��
I am the one whole paid 120 to kary. Hahaha.. always get reminded
Old 14-06-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
I am the one whole paid 120 to kary. Hahaha.. always get reminded
You created the legend, bro

But your legend was just override
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread