The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post

Lastly, i hope all bros cap on lah. I stop hunting for near to 6months because one of the maid kena std.. i always cap on but im still worried. Cb most of the maids hygiene are quite bad, they also gian song.. bros who kena std will just raw them and the farking dieases spread like covid.

Never trust what they say, dont waste time debating ok. More Frs and sharing to keep the maid community safe and fun.
This bro, I also kena before.
And I really did kena STD and stopped for 1 year even after recovering.

Don't get yourselves into unnecessary troubles bros.
Cap on all the time.
Old 13-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Well kudos to those can have free fuck as so long the girl understand it isnt real relationship.

I just upped a myanmar virgin girl, actual age is 20yrs old.. asking her to give me some photos tonight! Have to slowly make her accept to take video next time for my collection heehee!
Hehe any juicy pics? Congrats on popping the cherry lol.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a session with a pinay dh on Saturday. This Sunday she invite me to her cousin birthday at Sentosa beach. She teased me all her friends will be in bikinis and that I m a lucky guy. Btw she told me her cousin like me also. Both of them are the wild type. Just thinking one day threesome with them. Wish me luck
Old 14-06-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Just had a session with a pinay dh on Saturday. This Sunday she invite me to her cousin birthday at Sentosa beach. She teased me all her friends will be in bikinis and that I m a lucky guy. Btw she told me her cousin like me also. Both of them are the wild type. Just thinking one day threesome with them. Wish me luck
Heheh lucky u. Now with staycation can be 5 ppl means it’s good news. Post some pics of the bikini girls. Lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 6
BakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBakaSama deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello fellow chiongsters , just wanna share a success story ,this is the first ever success that i got , was able to meet this Pinay DH on skout , she is a very shy girl who likes anime and play games , sounds cute huh . 24 turning 25 , slim body , B cup , the best thing is her perfect ass , and she looks freaking cute... think about it makes me drool . She dont really like to go out so i said why not we just go buy food and book hotel to watch anime since now cannot really do much , she didnt even hesitate to say yes . So on the day we just buy food and went to the hotel , watch a few anime and she said she was dont want watch anime cause one of her favourite character died(thank you to whoever it was) then we started cuddling and the golden question lai liao . “Have you ever had sex” , after a few sentence she told me to go shower first then she go . After showering she came out hair wet with towel , when she open the towel wah i think my eyes sparkled .... anyways we had a good time , did it twice in 5 hours with some anime , food , cuddling and smooches , sorry guys my stamina not good . Well , it was a good day and will be meeting her next week and the week onwards
Honestly dont think it can get any cheaper than this , the only cost were hotel , food and travelling.

Anyways just encourage yall dont be discouraged if some attempts are unsuccessful , i been trying for months and just managed to hooked one . Patience is key to success
Old 14-06-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
You are one lucky man bro!
Wow what a beauty
Old 14-06-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post
Hello fellow chiongsters , just wanna share a success story ,this is the first ever success that i got , was able to meet this Pinay DH on skout , she is a very shy girl who likes anime and play games , sounds cute huh . 24 turning 25 , slim body , B cup , the best thing is her perfect ass , and she looks freaking cute... think about it makes me drool . She dont really like to go out so i said why not we just go buy food and book hotel to watch anime since now cannot really do much , she didnt even hesitate to say yes . So on the day we just buy food and went to the hotel , watch a few anime and she said she was dont want watch anime cause one of her favourite character died(thank you to whoever it was) then we started cuddling and the golden question lai liao . “Have you ever had sex” , after a few sentence she told me to go shower first then she go . After showering she came out hair wet with towel , when she open the towel wah i think my eyes sparkled .... anyways we had a good time , did it twice in 5 hours with some anime , food , cuddling and smooches , sorry guys my stamina not good . Well , it was a good day and will be meeting her next week and the week onwards
Honestly dont think it can get any cheaper than this , the only cost were hotel , food and travelling.

Anyways just encourage yall dont be discouraged if some attempts are unsuccessful , i been trying for months and just managed to hooked one . Patience is key to success
Congrats bro. Hope u had a good time. Good things happen to those who persevere

Old 14-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
don't shame people who post their success stories and verify it with photos, we are not noobs nor less choosy. In the field of maid bonking you should expect older ladies, flappy stomachs, birth scars , saggy titts and overall rough looks, that's part of the maid's characteristic identity and it's what makes the experience raw and fun. You don't expect to bonk a spinner in the maid world and if you do she is a rare find congratulations. but don't come to a topic that is called screwing maids and shame people who bonk what a maid generally looks like. Its like going to a pork shop and question people why they eat pork.

don't hesitate to share bros. Happy maid bonking good luck to all.
Hello, i'm not shaming people but speaking frankly. Maybe being too frank but it is what it is. Have you not said something frankly to anyone before? I doubt so. Classifying beauty is age old bro. So maybe do not take offence when critisism is made? I was only explaining to the Indonesian poster why he should not judge the scene in Sg just based off the postings here. Over-out!
Old 14-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
This bro, I also kena before.
And I really did kena STD and stopped for 1 year even after recovering.

Don't get yourselves into unnecessary troubles bros.
Cap on all the time.
Cap on even for BJ? I alway cap on when FJ lah but if with BJ like a bit weird…no? Just my two cents…

But the STD scare is real tho
Old 14-06-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Congrats bro.. welcome to the club.
Old 14-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

congrats bro! your effort has paid off! +16 for your FR, hope you can share more stories along the way!
Old 14-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
Cap on even for BJ? I alway cap on when FJ lah but if with BJ like a bit weird…no? Just my two cents…

But the STD scare is real tho
If u calculate the probability of the maids getting std, its scary. Thousands of all type of stranger men chat them n meet up n fuck raw. Prostitute don't dare to raw but maids r well know mostly raw. U do the math. If maids word can be trusted, they will not be maids already.
Old 14-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros. Was wondering if any one want to trade ctc with me? I have one in hand right now. Do PM me for more details!

Last edited by psyeddchedelia; 14-06-2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old 14-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone want trade contacts, video or pics can pm me. Telegram or wechat account only.
Old 15-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

What with almost all the beautiful DH's FB profile have something similar to the below? They mention they dont want to chat on FB and provide a link to a website for searching for mates. Are they being paid to do this?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1