The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4771  
Old Today, 11:13 AM
kombust kombust is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 451
My Reputation: Points: 1570 / Power: 6
kombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant futurekombust has a brilliant future
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Actually I never understand how come MW can exist. I know of a ML recently who kena caught and before being deported back to China, she put up at MW and continue to provide service to customers from MW. I wonder why the authority bf can turn a blind eye to MW and yet carry out numerous raids on other places?
cos they already know MW is for them to operate to support themselves while they are stuck in sg for investigations. thats what a fl who got caught told me a year back. she feigned depression so that she can get deported and succeeded lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4772  
Old Today, 01:02 PM
johan johan is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 68
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
johan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

I believe the authorities require all girls caught and waiting further processing etc to be located at MW; require MW to strictly require TT etc; etc. Used to go there years ago; not any more, too dicey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Actually I never understand how come MW can exist. I know of a ML recently who kena caught and before being deported back to China, she put up at MW and continue to provide service to customers from MW. I wonder why the authority bf can turn a blind eye to MW and yet carry out numerous raids on other places?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4773  
Old Today, 01:26 PM
staringafresh staringafresh is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 16
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
staringafresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Living room sofa? Isn't this a spa? You mean you piak her until the common area where the counter reception is? Lol
bros here are so funny...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4774  
Old Today, 02:07 PM
max_priest's Avatar
max_priest max_priest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Burj Al Arab
Posts: 7,836
My Reputation: Points: 19054 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by johan View Post
I believe the authorities require all girls caught and waiting further processing etc to be located at MW; require MW to strictly require TT etc; etc. Used to go there years ago; not any more, too dicey.
No need registration and TT scanning if the FL come down to fetch you up to her room. The obvious pluses are, fresh and clean supply of towels and no fear of AV raid in the middle of your bonking session. 😄
__________________
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4775  
Old Today, 02:07 PM
hickory2 hickory2 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 156
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
hickory2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhickory2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Anybody visited Lucky 4231 on imp before?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4776  
Old Today, 02:21 PM
max_priest's Avatar
max_priest max_priest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Burj Al Arab
Posts: 7,836
My Reputation: Points: 19054 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

She performed like a GL150 whore! 👍🏽




FL Name: Tang Tang
Origin: Guangzhou, PRC
Age: 28-31 years young (guesstimate)
Height: 1.64m approx.
Built: medium (neither slim nor plump)
Tits: Silicon-implanted hard C cups with dark reddish & longish nips.
Damage: $150 per pop


Looks: She is presentable and has fair complexion. In person, she looks close to the pics if she put on heavy makeup like the pics.

Massage: Very brief 5 mins massage to relax my back muscle.

Cat bath/Foreplay: 8.0/10 pretty thorough by FL standard as she licked me from ear lobes, cheeks to my back & butt. She also used her tits and butt to rub my back & butt. Pussy rubbing on rock hard dick was excellent. Highly stimulating indeed! She apparently enjoyed this department as I felt vagina fluid being discharged.

H’dling skill: 7.5/10 quite stimulating interspersed with balls sucking/licking.

AR: 8.0/10 very skilful and stimulating.

BBBJ: 8/10 deep throated, deliberate & steadily performed. She spent quite some time in this department.

French kissing: Mild and not aggressive. Maybe need to RTF for her to open up.

FJ - 7.8/10 Enthusastic and passionate as she seemed to wanna reach orgasm with me. She was ok to adopt various positions per my desire . 🤣

Enjoy,
MaXx
__________________
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; Today at 02:35 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4777  
Old Today, 02:50 PM
johnsmithzz1996 johnsmithzz1996 is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 661
My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She performed like a GL150 whore! 👍🏽




FL Name: Tang Tang
Origin: Guangzhou, PRC
Age: 28-31 years young (guesstimate)
Height: 1.64m approx.
Built: medium (neither slim nor plump)
Tits: Silicon-implanted hard C cups with dark reddish & longish nips.
Damage: $150 per pop


Looks: She is presentable and has fair complexion. In person, she looks close to the pics if she put on heavy makeup like the pics.

Massage: Very brief 5 mins massage to relax my back muscle.

Cat bath/Foreplay: 8.0/10 pretty thorough by FL standard as she licked me from ear lobes, cheeks to my back & butt. She also used her tits and butt to rub my back & butt. Pussy rubbing on rock hard dick was excellent. Highly stimulating indeed! She apparently enjoyed this department as I felt vagina fluid being discharged.

H’dling skill: 7.5/10 quite stimulating interspersed with balls sucking/licking.

AR: 8.0/10 very skilful and stimulating.

BBBJ: 8/10 deep throated, deliberate & steadily performed. She spent quite some time in this department.

French kissing: Mild and not aggressive. Maybe need to RTF for her to open up.

FJ - 7.8/10 Enthusastic and passionate as she seemed to wanna reach orgasm with me. She was ok to adopt various positions per my desire . 🤣

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi bro, where is this from??
__________________
Just sharing the truth. Do up me if it benefits you Cheers
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl GreenTea FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor 6171 Today 02:01 AM
Sibei bad bonk PENIZSOFINE Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] 0 21-02-2018 06:12 PM
Help!Make Bonk FL Dome Gal Worth.... VLBK03 Adult Discussions about SEX 15 06-12-2009 11:29 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021 ph