The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 22-05-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LostInWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
OT is dead. Today totally no1 working. outside the shops got the towels bags.
Got to wait until 14 June then see how
Old 23-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
OT is dead. Today totally no1 working. outside the shops got the towels bags.
Guys, I think you all have the wrong impression already. The girls stopped working because they are afraid of Covid19 and not the government’s policy. Lol!

(1) Covid19 is spreading fast so they very scare
(2) They take government policy with a pinch of salt. Facial license also can do FJ

In fact many of them work like part time. No rush trying to make $$ because they make money from their sugardaddy, crypto and stocks. If you know these girls and want to F them for free. Just WeChat them to give them some stock tips, property tips etc…if they make few k, then they will offer you a foc fuck.

You may say wow! CB, make few k then allow me to F. Well, they use their capital and you just use ur brain to give stock tips, property tips. Win win! Haha! For the last 7-8 years, tried this on 2 big tits ML. Works well.

For example Ms M. Income from sugardaddy enough liao. Else no need to open Lion mouth and charge all of us $1k for a pop. Her earnings from property can allow her to live a few decade. Haha! Really CB. If you cannot satisfy her, she won’t even bother to reply your call or WeChat.
Old 23-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS PROMOTING SPASSSSSSSSSSS
With the poor business during this covid period, many will disguise as members to write reviews promoting for Spa ML.

Old 24-05-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Mary is old n ugly la....Bella better
Old 24-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul here who knows Tina and can PM her contact pls ?
Millions thanks
Old 26-05-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Guys, I think you all have the wrong impression already. The girls stopped working because they are afraid of Covid19 and not the government’s policy. Lol!

(1) Covid19 is spreading fast so they very scare
(2) They take government policy with a pinch of salt. Facial license also can do FJ

In fact many of them work like part time. No rush trying to make $$ because they make money from their sugardaddy, crypto and stocks. If you know these girls and want to F them for free. Just WeChat them to give them some stock tips, property tips etc…if they make few k, then they will offer you a foc fuck.

You may say wow! CB, make few k then allow me to F. Well, they use their capital and you just use ur brain to give stock tips, property tips. Win win! Haha! For the last 7-8 years, tried this on 2 big tits ML. Works well.

For example Ms M. Income from sugardaddy enough liao. Else no need to open Lion mouth and charge all of us $1k for a pop. Her earnings from property can allow her to live a few decade. Haha! Really CB. If you cannot satisfy her, she won’t even bother to reply your call or WeChat.
totally agreed, besides mary, tang li is quite rich, tang li has property in singapore and china , and probably owns one or 2 sALONS, AND tons of money in her bank account
Old 26-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

SINGAPORE: Police said on Wednesday (May 26) they were taking enforcement action against 25 massage establishments and 23 individuals following enhanced checks that took place over the last two weeks to make sure staff and customers were adhering to COVID-19 safe management measures.

The authorities noted the COVID-19 clusters that had emerged recently, highlighting the need for continued vigilance in the practice of safe management measures by massage establishments, which are allowed to continue operating in the current climate.
A total of 850 massage establishments were inspected and some were found to have failed to ensure that their staff and customers wore a mask at all times. Customers who did not wear a mask during their massage were also singled out.

"Depending on theseriousness of the breaches found, these massage establishments may be fined between S$1000 and S$2000, while individuals may be fined S$300 and S$1000," said police in a news release.

READ: COVID-19: Massage parlour at Holland Drive issued notice of composition for not informing authorities about infected worker
Earlier this month, Spa 9, massage parlour along Holland Drive was issued a notice of composition by the police, after it failed to immediately inform the authorities that one of its employees had tested positive for COVID-19.

Under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, all massage establishment operators must immediately inform the Police Licensing and Regulatory Department should any of their employees contract COVID-19.
Old 26-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

now all shops are close until june ?
Old 26-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
SINGAPORE: Police said on Wednesday (May 26) they were taking enforcement action against 25 massage establishments and 23 individuals following enhanced checks that took place over the last two weeks to make sure staff and customers were adhering to COVID-19 safe management measures.

The authorities noted the COVID-19 clusters that had emerged recently, highlighting the need for continued vigilance in the practice of safe management measures by massage establishments, which are allowed to continue operating in the current climate.
A total of 850 massage establishments were inspected and some were found to have failed to ensure that their staff and customers wore a mask at all times. Customers who did not wear a mask during their massage were also singled out.

"Depending on theseriousness of the breaches found, these massage establishments may be fined between S$1000 and S$2000, while individuals may be fined S$300 and S$1000," said police in a news release.

READ: COVID-19: Massage parlour at Holland Drive issued notice of composition for not informing authorities about infected worker
Earlier this month, Spa 9, massage parlour along Holland Drive was issued a notice of composition by the police, after it failed to immediately inform the authorities that one of its employees had tested positive for COVID-19.

Under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, all massage establishment operators must immediately inform the Police Licensing and Regulatory Department should any of their employees contract COVID-19.
wonder how difficult can it be, from the time police barge into the front, you inside the room just quickly wear mask lah, how to catch. no need to wear clothes what, massage need to take off clothes anyway, just wear mask then no problem already
Old 26-05-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
wonder how difficult can it be, from the time police barge into the front, you inside the room just quickly wear mask lah, how to catch. no need to wear clothes what, massage need to take off clothes anyway, just wear mask then no problem already
most girls will be in a state of panic,they will not react fast enough, and the cops knock down the door by then
Old 26-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
most girls will be in a state of panic,they will not react fast enough, and the cops knock down the door by then
must practice contact drill? lol
Old 27-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Probably the undercover already inside the shop, once they get in they can easily surprise check other rooms
Old 27-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Most of the massage shops leases would expire By june next year. mgmt and owners will have meeting soon to maybe redevelop the area or enbloc. So will sex trade at Orchard towers go underground like geylang or just relocate to other areas? The fate of parklane and ot closely linked together.the domino effect
Old 27-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Probably the undercover already inside the shop, once they get in they can easily surprise check other rooms
most likely. i have 2 diff mls telling me that their previous joints were done in by a long time regular who was an undercover in the end..

one even better. told me she went out for dinner with a customer after work who had a police logo decal on his windscreen. she said she siam all his bookings from then on.
Old 28-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If all’s well by June 13 (Sun), Do see the massage shops reopen on June 14 at midnight.
So you may wanna camp in on that Sun night & open party at midnight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1