The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage in KL

Anyone spa in KL with decent massage and the option for special

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 23-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haven't update for ages, went to KL after so long , as always looking for my regular massage outcall , i try a girl called Jessica, new comers, pretty and service is one of the best, she truly knew what a man wanted in massage session, u may try urself, not to promote more, just self preference.

The 2nd day i booked another girl named tina , which also one of my regular lastime, just like meeting an old buddy, chit chat session , pampers feels , feel like home when talking to her, just like someone you knew she is always there for you no matter how long you left, and you back to that place once in awhile, and you will look for her again, that kind of feeling, so i ask for her massage again.

As been told there are also quite some new arrival , didn't have much chance to try all, their booking hot line change to +6011 28298872, and we chat id is - bmskl2016 (if you dont want your number to be disclosed or something) which been told lastime, so i just book thru it.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

spent a two weeks business trip in KL , this time i call up my regular again, a mid late lady called AMY , quite a looker, called before lastime, still like her body and boobs , i guess got D or E , kinda hmmmm, haha. After few days i tried a woman called EVA , also mid late age 30+ , what i like is their body and quite tall girl, sexy , and open minded lah. numbers for u guys lah, call them up lah + 6 0 1 1 2189 5250 , confirm u not regretted. But the customer service ask to try jessica and cindy , probabaly will try for the next time.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammyboy View Post
spent a two weeks business trip in KL , this time i call up my regular again, a mid late lady called AMY , quite a looker, called before lastime, still like her body and boobs , i guess got D or E , kinda hmmmm, haha. After few days i tried a woman called EVA , also mid late age 30+ , what i like is their body and quite tall girl, sexy , and open minded lah. numbers for u guys lah, call them up lah + 6 0 1 1 2189 5250 , confirm u not regretted. But the customer service ask to try jessica and cindy , probabaly will try for the next time.
Will be there next month. Is the number for OKT? I prefer slim/petite, any recommendations?

Btw, let me know if you want me to quote you as a reference in case they give you bonus/special price for sending them new customers.
Old 17-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dingdingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same. Coming to kl for work. Anyone got good contacts?
Old 18-09-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

joshw3108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone has contacts for incall can you PM? Will be in KL for a week on Friday and need some places to go, but prefer not to take them to mine..
If any bros want to go together let me know.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

very sorry guys , i not really reply to message, i just share out what i feel is nice for outcall massage, i am not the promoter here, im just a regular customer who like to hav outcall massage.

As my previous post with the same booking number + 6 0 1 1 21895250 mentioned. This outcall recently came new massage therapist named Anna, hav a sexy figure ....ohhh lala type, you guys may give a try.

The other one i recently ask for is jessica, also quite a looker to me, beyond average. that's all i can share.
Old 18-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
winterhisashi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhisashi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

look for regal park hotel in KL 5th floor.
its a milf haven.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Looking for spa,anyone
Old 26-11-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi any recommendations for local Chinese massage (tantric/ sensual kind) in KL? Thanks in advance!
Old 26-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
PatrickGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I like massage very much , any ML can have good massage skill + HJ . Mind share ?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Just finished massage session, fast review to the therapist i just had, name Amy...great b 2 B ...big big boobs...slim...but very very high and worth the money with her skill and services...experienced.....best ever so far..this time i resserved with this no. 60182462862
Old 04-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the damage?
Old 14-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

been lockdown too long, once touch down , get my first ever massage session this year in kl outcall , some outcall i could not reach, maybe temporary close, some due to all went back their own country as been told by my regular outcall service, but manage to get contact and book a session in kl thru whatsapp +60189177338 .

Recommended a little bit chubby girl called jessie , but a very friendly, comfortable to talk to, and good massage skill lady, in this moment, i would say worth the price, seems not easy to find nowadays. Only recommend to all bro out there. No need for private msg as i myself too long never get a massage session since pandemic outbreak.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Cant believe the last post still mine after so many years, i was also too long never come kl for massage session, out of suprised, my regular and trusted outcall service still available, the service still there, what i prefer about their service is because they are safe and not a conman service and their therapist did really give good massage for ages, so i become the regular supporter, u all can try or share if you got any good one.

(to all the bros out there, no need to PM me, i share it here their no. +60189177338 , and they told me to add their wechat : bmskl2016 which response is faster)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1