The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Like how guys enjoy two ladies together at one time right
Haha..I not greedy. One a time enough Di...cannot handle two girls at one go. :P
Old 11-06-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, u r absolutely correct pretty babe ...tis wat we call a 3-some MFF ....which we guys love most ...u can say it's something like killing 2 birds with one stone ...hehe
Hopefully it's not two stone kill one bird...kukubird....hahah
Old 11-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn1469 View Post
Haha..I not greedy. One a time enough Di...cannot handle two girls at one go. :P
No worry Shawn, if u cannot handle 2 gals at a time, cum, i help u....FOC, want ??? ...then let's make it a 4-some, MMFF ...hahaha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully it's not two stone kill one bird...kukubird....hahah
Don't worry, the 2 stones r not strong enough to kill our bird...our kukubird is as hard as steel when we r doing with them ...hehe

Old 11-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worry Shawn, if u cannot handle 2 gals at a time, cum, i help u....FOC, want ??? ...then let's make it a 4-some, MMFF ...hahaha
Hahah...I think you one fella can tapau the two FF la bro...heheh
Old 11-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't worry, the 2 stones r not strong enough to kill our bird...our kukubird is as hard as steel when we r doing with them ...hehe
Can break stones easily... : P
Old 13-06-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahah...I think you one fella can tapau the two FF la bro...heheh
Yahor, cum to think of it...maybe i can ...haha...haven tried before leh de

Old 13-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Here's another fantasy of imagining my wife getting it on with delivery guy. She likes to buy stuff online and will get it delivered to our place. Apparently for certain delivery from the same courier service, the same regular Malay guy will be sending it to our place.

I was fantasizing that it could start with some mutual conversation while receiving the delivery with some very basic flirting from both side. Since the guy was rather decent looking and she wanted to try Malay guy, she started to receive her deliveries by wearing sexier, tops with no bra or just baggy shirt, no bra with panties only. My wife knew this was having an effect on him as she was intentional showing sneak peaks of her cleavage bending over or showing her erected eraser nipples through the thin material of her baggy shirt.

Since the guy had her number (as all delivery people have), he started texting her which my wife excitedly replied. things got hotter as the topics they talked about were sexual and both stated exchanging racy photos. He shared his pics as well as teased my wife by showing pics of his 7 inch dick to her, saying how hard he gets when she sees her pictures or when delivering stuff to her.

My wife on the other hand was so turned by all of this that she's practically wet all the time whenever she talks about the conversation with guy during our sex sessions. She gets all horny fantasizing bout having him fuck her wet pussy or how she wants to suck his brown cock.

These are some of the horny fantasies that my wife and I talked about. A mix of reality and fantasy because the delivery guy does exist but we have never gone beyond trying to realize that fantasy.
Old 13-06-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mugxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here's another fantasy of imagining my wife getting it on with delivery guy. She likes to buy stuff online and will get it delivered to our place. Apparently for certain delivery from the same courier service, the same regular Malay guy will be sending it to our place.

I was fantasizing that it could start with some mutual conversation while receiving the delivery with some very basic flirting from both side. Since the guy was rather decent looking and she wanted to try Malay guy, she started to receive her deliveries by wearing sexier, tops with no bra or just baggy shirt, no bra with panties only. My wife knew this was having an effect on him as she was intentional showing sneak peaks of her cleavage bending over or showing her erected eraser nipples through the thin material of her baggy shirt.

Since the guy had her number (as all delivery people have), he started texting her which my wife excitedly replied. things got hotter as the topics they talked about were sexual and both stated exchanging racy photos. He shared his pics as well as teased my wife by showing pics of his 7 inch dick to her, saying how hard he gets when she sees her pictures or when delivering stuff to her.

My wife on the other hand was so turned by all of this that she's practically wet all the time whenever she talks about the conversation with guy during our sex sessions. She gets all horny fantasizing bout having him fuck her wet pussy or how she wants to suck his brown cock.

These are some of the horny fantasies that my wife and I talked about. A mix of reality and fantasy because the delivery guy does exist but we have never gone beyond trying to realize that fantasy.
Did she talk about this fantasy when you were fucking her, and she got more high talking about his 7-inch cock?
Old 13-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugxia View Post
Did she talk about this fantasy when you were fucking her, and she got more high talking about his 7-inch cock?
We normally chat before the sex via texting cause our kids are around/awake. And when the kids are asleep, that's where the action starts and she would be very wet alresdy after all this dirty chat and I my little bro already super hard.

If both of us are super horny, I would just strip her naked, eat and play with her super wet pussy until she orgasm. After which I it would be my turn to fuck her pussy till I cum.

Some other times, she would put on sexy clothes or "uniform" , slip on her high heels and tease me.
Old 14-06-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My wife wears those sports bras bought from shopee which has thin straps or those racer backs. She wears a tank top when she goes brisk walking.

Once home she will seduce me in just he sports bra and shorts which is my fav. We will make out and sometimes finishing off with a bang.

A fantasy I have is of her naked wearing just an apron and cooking in the kitchen. Enough said.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Very honest answer I like heehee most guys like to say they are so so so good in bed to have the session with two ladies
Old 19-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very honest answer I like heehee most guys like to say they are so so so good in bed to have the session with two ladies
Thanks sis.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Ikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sis jasminee, have you you tried that too?
Old 19-06-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaro View Post
Sis jasminee, have you you tried that too?
Nope. I'm not that adventurous
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1