The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

My fantasy of my wife would be for her to one day come back home from work and tell me she's won the 10 million toto, ask me to apply for leave the next day to drive her to Singapore pools to collect the winning.

After that she'll make me drive to my office and go into my female boss room.

She'll lift up the bottom of her dress and rape me while my slutty boss from shanghai stare in shock and awe as our bodily fluids stain her sofa, carpet, basically everywhere.

I would prefer if the blinds were up, so my other colleagues can also watch me get fuck by my wife in my boss's office.

Everyone's eyes would be wide open, their jaws dropping in shock.

After i creampie my wife, she would adjust her dress properly, tidy up her hair,adjust her nerdy specs before walking over to my boss and show her the finger.

Wife : This is for verbally fucking my husband almost everyday.

My wife would then make my boss kneel down and clean up the creampie with her tongue as my semen trickle down my wife's legs and into her high heels.

Once she's clean, she'll drag me over and make my boss clean me up too.

My wife would then magically produce a dildo strap on and put in on as she doggie my boss from behind.

My boss would scream and moan in estacy as my wife give her a good fuck
Right when my boss is cumming, my wife would force my boss to scream out.

"James, you are the best"

My wife would then stick the dildo into my boss mouth and as her to continue sucking it.

As we leave the office, my colleagues would line on both sides of the corridor and give me a salute.

I would wave slowly as the 21 copiers in the office fire up a 21 page salute, printing 21 copies of 'Fuck You' in succession.

While waiting for the lift, my wife would take out her wet panty and hang it on the office door and i would take out my underwear and throw it at the receptionist

As we enter the lift, we would see all the male staff fighting for the underwear and the slutty receptionist put my underwear over her head.

When the lift door close, my wife would snuggle back into my arms and give me the doeful eye + innocent girl look as if she did nothing out of the ordinary.

We would walk out into the centre of Raffles place and stand in the middle of the square, both without our underwear.

We would take a deep breath of the cool evening air and fireworks would go off all around us.

We would then take the evening peak hour train back smelling of fresh sex.

The end.

I think that's not too much to ask for.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
My fantasy of my wife would be for her to one day come back home from work and tell me she's won the 10 million toto, ask me to apply for leave the next day to drive her to Singapore pools to collect the winning.

After that she'll make me drive to my office and go into my female boss room.

She'll lift up the bottom of her dress and rape me while my slutty boss from shanghai stare in shock and awe as our bodily fluids stain her sofa, carpet, basically everywhere.

I would prefer if the blinds were up, so my other colleagues can also watch me get fuck by my wife in my boss's office.

Everyone's eyes would be wide open, their jaws dropping in shock.

After i creampie my wife, she would adjust her dress properly, tidy up her hair,adjust her nerdy specs before walking over to my boss and show her the finger.

Wife : This is for verbally fucking my husband almost everyday.

My wife would then make my boss kneel down and clean up the creampie with her tongue as my semen trickle down my wife's legs and into her high heels.

Once she's clean, she'll drag me over and make my boss clean me up too.

My wife would then magically produce a dildo strap on and put in on as she doggie my boss from behind.

My boss would scream and moan in estacy as my wife give her a good fuck
Right when my boss is cumming, my wife would force my boss to scream out.

"James, you are the best"

My wife would then stick the dildo into my boss mouth and as her to continue sucking it.

As we leave the office, my colleagues would line on both sides of the corridor and give me a salute.

I would wave slowly as the 21 copiers in the office fire up a 21 page salute, printing 21 copies of 'Fuck You' in succession.

While waiting for the lift, my wife would take out her wet panty and hang it on the office door and i would take out my underwear and throw it at the receptionist

As we enter the lift, we would see all the male staff fighting for the underwear and the slutty receptionist put my underwear over her head.

When the lift door close, my wife would snuggle back into my arms and give me the doeful eye + innocent girl look as if she did nothing out of the ordinary.

We would walk out into the centre of Raffles place and stand in the middle of the square, both without our underwear.

We would take a deep breath of the cool evening air and fireworks would go off all around us.

We would then take the evening peak hour train back smelling of fresh sex.

The end.

I think that's not too much to ask for.
Prob u can use it on ur next storyline maybe? And yes i am still awaiting ur new story idol

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Prob u can use it on ur next storyline maybe? And yes i am still awaiting ur new story idol
A bit too kua zhang already, haha.

Will probably write about my shanghai boss though. haha.
She's pretty hot
Old 07-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
A bit too kua zhang already, haha.

Will probably write about my shanghai boss though. haha.
She's pretty hot
Will be the first to support my fav writer in sbf

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 07-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donny84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me and my wife have a deal every night she has to bj for me and I'll cum into her mouth and she need to swallow it. We have been doing this for years
Old 24-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny84 View Post
My wife love to sleep naked. Every night she will strip naked in front me. Help me bj before we went to bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
My wife has sensitive and horny nipples. She told me sometimes she would dream of me and another man sucking and tuning each of her nipples simultaneously. As I am the 1st man of her life, she has never seen or touch another man's cock in her life. She said if there is a chance she would like try sucking another man's cock while I fuck her doggie on the sofa. But I know that's only her fantasies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wow ur your wife sure is notti not many such advanturous wife lucky u.
So lucky, bros here...If only all our wifeys are like tat !...

very interesting to read of bros' wives here who are so adventurous, understanding & frank wif their hubbies about their sexual likes, wishes & fantasies...but there are really not many of such wives around cos somehow they dun feel close enough to dare to share wif their partners abt their sexual tots...But if you do hv one, you must love, honour, cherish, & treasure her for the rest of ur life...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

lesoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would just like to invite my fl over for dinner together with my wife. My fl will slip umder the table to blow me then pussy lick my wife...
Old 25-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

R3CALL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my wife has a fetish for 3some. Just like any good wife, she wouldn't reveal any of her fantasies but after a few years of coaxing and mad sex, she finally revealed some naughty ones.

- for first few years, i would mostly be on biz trips or overseas holidays with buddies while she's alone. on one occassion, i was away for a month and spoke every night, and she would tell me me how much she missed me and wanted to hug me to sleep. i would coax her into touching herself and as proof she is masturbating, she would put the phone near her wet cunt and finger herself madly

- I started buying dildos of different sizes for her and so far she has a collection of 6 different sizes. sometimes i would use it while we're having sex, but mostly i would tell her to suck on it when she's cumming, so that I'll know she's cumming. while on trips abroad, she would use them. as to how, I would not know

- we've been having sex every 2 times a week for past few years and just a couple of months ago, i would give her wild Dirty thoughts of neigbours son peeping and wanking to her, cousins coming over and catching him sniffing her panties, or some random guy tailing her from supermarket to home and she would get him into the house and fuck him. i would pull out the toy and tell her its their cock and she would just suck it madly. LOL. gorgeous sight to be honest.

- the one that turns her on the most (cos she'll get REALLY wet) when I tell her two 15 year old teens would come over and clean up our place and she will try and seduce them, and she'll be in her thongs and bra walking in the house. super turn on when she pulls the toy out and fucks it, while blowing me madly like a Horny MILF. [i]I suggested we get a couple of boys school uniforms and i would wear them and she would act out her fantasy[b]
Old 26-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nick2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sister in law invited us to her house over the weekend cos her bf came to Malaysia for,a short holiday. Hes from local but work in Sabah. He's in his late 30s, rich but down to earth. We r in good terms wif him as every time he's here we'll drive him around n spend most of our times wif him n my SIL.
Last Friday nite we were playing 3 ka mahjong at her house. After an hour my wife she's tired n want to take a rest. So I replaced her. After a few rounds my SIL wanted to take something from one of the room where my wife is sleeping. As she walk opened the door I saw her bf R looking towards the her direction. At first i was busying adjusting my tiles, but after a few second I still notice him looking at the same direction.... Curious I look slowly without adjusting my head I try to follow where he look at. I can see my wife sleeping in that rooms floor. One of her leg open up. I can clearly see her black panties.
I didn't say anything or move... R did not move too. I think he was having a good time n i had a semi hardon .... the show ended in less than 1 min. My SIL came out close the door n we continue or game till 10pm.
After the game we went out to supper. That night I noticed he like to take a glance at my wife's leg whenever he has the chance.
After supper we went home around 12am. After I take my bath I decide to tell my wife what happened this afternoon. She didn't comment much but only laugh over this incident. I thought somehow it will make her horny....
I whispered to my wife "do u think he'll kap u again if u wear back the short loose pants that u wear this afterrnoo? Since ur sis is sleeping n R is doing his work wif his laptop, u want to distract him?"
She got up from her bed n walk towards the door. Again I whisper to her izzit possible to not wear her panty? (my heart beat was pounding heard n almost have a hardon....) she says no.... N walk out.
I dun really know that's what I want but that night my dick head was ruling my other head....
We sat directly on the sofa that kinda facing him. The 1st 5-10mins he's kind of steady doing his work. I told my wife n R I wanted to get drinks from the kitchen. So I went.... My wife did posed for him ... I can see from the ajar kitchen door. His eyes didn't even blink.... I think he can't believe what he saw too. But this time he's kinda alert as he keep on looking at the kitchen door at the same time. We sat there around 40mins then we say good nights to him. I told my wife I m glad that she's so sporting....
Old 11-06-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick2005 View Post
She got up from her bed n walk towards the door. Again I whisper to her izzit possible to not wear her panty? (my heart beat was pounding heard n almost have a hardon....) she says no.... N walk out.
i thought she will say no and give you a slap heehee
she is really sporting and play along with you.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3CALL View Post
my wife has a fetish for 3some. Just like any good wife, she wouldn't reveal any of her fantasies but after a few years of coaxing and mad sex, she finally revealed some naughty ones.

- we've been having sex every 2 times a week for past few years and just a couple of months ago, i would give her wild Dirty thoughts of neigbours son peeping and wanking to her, cousins coming over and catching him sniffing her panties, or some random guy tailing her from supermarket to home and she would get him into the house and fuck him. i would pull out the toy and tell her its their cock and she would just suck it madly. LOL. gorgeous sight to be honest.

- the one that turns her on the most (cos she'll get REALLY wet) when I tell her two 15 year old teens would come over and clean up our place and she will try and seduce them, and she'll be in her thongs and bra walking in the house. super turn on when she pulls the toy out and fucks it, while blowing me madly like a Horny MILF. [i]I suggested we get a couple of boys school uniforms and i would wear them and she would act out her fantasy[b]
Oh wow !...So horny, kinky & erotic u 2 are, bro ! ...Thks for sharing the sexual fantasies of u & yr wife !...hope more couples can hv such fantasies tat will spice up their sex life...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nick2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have lots of discussion wif my wife whenever we r having sex. she like the idea of exposing herself when there's a colleague of mine visit us. there's few times i asked my wife to wear more revealing stuffs... just to make sure my colleague can get to see what she wear inside.

normally i m the 1 who initiate the idea but few months bck out of sudden she asked me did my colleague "K" said anything about her.... i took the chances by exaggerate a little bit further.... that nite she was extremely wet n horny.

Last Friday while doing my laundry at home... i saw my wife's short skirts... pushup bra n sexy lace g string in washing machine. she nvr wear those to work. later at night b4 bed i did asked her. she says her office is having a small renovation. many guys took a glance at her when in office. she likes those attention... later we started hv sex. i asked her did she purposely expose herself to get attention... she replied she dun hv too cos that day a 40s uncle keep on looking under her work desk.... it got me so EXCITED!
Old 05-08-2014, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

1) watch my wife have a 3some with 2 other bros.
2) have my wife tease other bros, by fucking herself with a dildo.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine will be to exchange wife bra/panty with other guys to cum on it....to see other guy smelling her unwash bra n playing with her bra.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
strategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been married for 11 years, of coz we have to think of new ideas to spice up our sex life. Been coaxing my wife to swinging or mmf for years and finally she agreed to try soft swing. So we happen to met a couple and aft a few meet up, we all agreed to have it a go.

We started off with swap massage to undressing each other wives. Well I would agreed the other guy's wife has a very seducing syt figure and nice perky nipples to tune and to suck but…… I couldn't really pay too much attention on her, I was the whole time looking at the other guy touching my wife, sucking her tits and fingering her as well as looking at my wife moaning and grabbing his cock.

The scene really got mi crazy, after so many years of coaxing, finally my fantasy came true. As we all agreed its only a soft swing, after foreplay with swapping wife, we return back to each other partner and continue screwing. I whisper to my wife and ask her how is it, she replied ok. She rather the shy type.

The other guy did secretly suggest to mi about gg full swing(swap partner sex) , saying he got rubbers. I knew it as he was like gg to swallow my wife when they r having foreplay and keep looking deep into my wife super wet pussy when fingering her. But my wife reject as I promise her this is juz a try out.

Overall we had a wonderful experience but if I could go back time, I will choose a couple with a very handsome and charming hubby. Guess it will have better effect on my wife. Coz aft that one time, my wife nv really wanted to swing again.

I strongly believe in one thing, no matter how decent, shy or conservative a woman will be. There is always a slutty side hidden somewhere. I would consider my wife a conservative woman.

There is once when our house is having renovation, we stay over at a very good frd of mine and my wife know him well too. He is a very nice guy hmmm juz that a bit too flirty haha always changing gf and often having ONS. He lives alone.

At first aft shifting in, my wife wasn't wearing what she wear in our own home. She will wear bra and only take off when gg to bed. Aft a week, guess she is more comfy and started not wearing bra. She like to wear singlet and fbt short at home, more cooling and comfy.

Sometimes her perky nippples will protrude out from her singlet, ever catch my frd ogling and I was super turn on. My wife nv notice at all. One night while we were making out, I told my wife and she was kinda excited and delighted over it. Hmmmm I was thinking, nice. That night her moan was louder and sluttier. haha (Purposely trying to let my frd hear?)

Sometime I would ask my frd over to my room to play PS3 while my wife is about to sleep or slept. As my wife all along knew my fantasy, we did agreed to tease my frd. My wife will pretend she is sleeping while we both playing games and she will sleep in pose revealing her side boob or a little of pussy glimpse from her fbt short as she dun wear panty at home. Same thing, caught a few times my frd peeping. I even said my stomach pain, need to go toilet, ask him wait for mi.

While my wife is pretending sleeping and while I'm away to the toilet, my wife peep back at him and he did move near to my wife and peep at her almost outside nipples and side pussy, my wife told mi he was very near, inches away. That night when we finish gaming, we fuck like crazy.

When I was fucking her hard, when she was abt to cum, I asked her, will she agreed to let him fuck u? her answer was, yes yes I wan, I wan him to fuck mi hard, suck my nipples, lick mi. As usual, aft hearing this, I couldn't hold any longer to enjoy more, I came………

Usually what my wife replied mi when she was cumming and aft our making out is totally different. U guys know what I mean. But that night, aft our session, I asked her again. Will she let him fuck her? She replied, (maybe) and quickly tug into blanket and sleep. I kissed her good night and said, I love u to her.

After reading so many bros here sharing abt tis topic, couldn't help myself to share with u guys here too but notice Ive written too much haha

Anyway for those who have read untill here, thanks for reading and wish all bros make their fantasies come true and most importantly, hurting no one
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1