The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Just came back from the session, fast hand fast leg as it is near my workplace! Thanks to Haba bro.. hehe

Spa is clean, nice smell, not those with dirty type of feel. I understand from the ML that it is about 1.5 years old. Comes with enclosed room and shower and with light music. Location is near Central, with nearby MRT. The ML even offered to pick me up from MRT if I cannot find the location, but it was good for me.

Session wise, it has to start with massage first, which was quite good. At first, I thought she is small size and no strength. Find out that she is trained in TCM in Malaysia. So her technique is quite good, almost like the legit TCM joints I went at Ma Kuang. Keep asking me on strength level..coz i keep saying ouch ouch ouch. hahahah.

She cracked my back via backstepping and that alone is worth the money. Asked me where other parts I needed so I am glad she asked.

I told her I need juagen and about 20 minutes into session, she asked me to turn over, and sat on my legs. I will not say I am an old bird for juagen but I have hits and misses, the $88 is a huge scam. She told me she learn from two JG masters and then created her own style to suit her clients, so it is like a hybrid. She is quite detailed and patient, explaining to me which parts are for what purposes. My issue is that I cannot sustain an erection too long, and she pointed to the region below the kuku and above my anus, she said that part is for hardness.

She also did my inner thigh to unclog the veins. She said the veins are linked to pubic region. Not really pain but sore feeling. And then she worked on my stomach, and it was quite shiok as I had breakfast before I went, she said that helped for digestion. Then moved down to just above the kuku region, which is prostrate I think..wah this one quite pain. For the kuku itself, her style make me quite high as it is stimulating alot..she make me hard, then soft, and then hard again. I feel very paiseh but she did not even care and was professional. Also did the balls which have a strange sensation, like sour type of feeling.

This tugging of balls plus the kuku, according to her, it is to stimulate the entire system, so it is like the sperm keep going up from the scrotum to the kuku, and when kuku is soft, it goes back. It feels somehow like edging. She then giggle a little and said, got some brothers cum on the spot, hahaha..basically she said her job is to clear the traffic jam in this area. Some traffic jams are worse, so need more sessions, some are not so bad. Mostly is because we PCC too many times in our lives. haha.

So the whole process was repeated as I booked a 1 hour session. She said best for 90 minutes session if juagen is involved. In total she took about 50 minutes. She asked me if I want to continue massage my head or release my sperms. By that time, I had blue balls already. She told me to keep my sperm and not release is the best, but if I die die want, she understands la. She said usually the older customers all do not want to cum, and the younger ones like me all want to cum, so she has to accomodate.

I chose to release though, and the cum flew very fast and hit my mask. But I like to commend her HJ because she did the HJ right after juagen, so she was sitting in front of me and on my calves area. That was quite kinky but I know she did not mean this way. It does look that she is doing a BJ as her head is in front of me. (but not a BJ so please respect her). I had issues cumming real bad, so she got down from my legs, and was beside me on my left, doing the HJ. She said that after the juagen, as my pubic area is sore and has been stimulated too much, she said some brothers may be hard to climax. I proceeded to touch her boobs from the outside and she never resisted. It was only A cup, but it was soft. Hehe

I asked her to remove her mask but she decline. From her wechat photos, she is quite pretty, not the SYT kind but late 20s, pre MILF type. Her hair is nicely done up too, and look demure.

I cum shortly after. It was quite far, and she was giggling. I think she is glad to see me enjoy the long burst.

She told me to write a review for her so I obliged. Before I left, she told me NOT TO DRINK cold water, eat ice cream and avoid showering for next 3 hours.

Overall, she is someone sincere and caring, never ask for more tips, never ask me to sign package. She told me that since I respected her, she will also appreciate me because some brothers went overboard. She said first timer wise, I did respect the boundaries and she thank me for it. She said some brothers will ask for her FJ and she do not do any. Some asked her to remove her shirt to cum, and she said she is disgusted too.

She said she treasure every client and as times are bad, she hope I could write her a review to help her as she got sales quota. Very nice lady, not those gold diggers for sure.

I will RTM again once my soreness goes down. Hahah
Hi bro can share the contact?

thanks a lots!
Old 15-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlance View Post
Thanks Bro HS82 for the recommendation.

Better than expected. She take her time to slowly unclog the veins bringing me from hard to soft than hard again. Not as painful as expected, abit of the 'sour' feeling.
Did not released as she said for full effect don't.
Definitely a gem. Not for STY or big boobs lover thou
Thanks Bro for your short FR, glad she was able to help you "clear" the clog, do note that you should go back again once you feel the effects are wearing off as regular maintenance is necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Late FR.

Thanks to bro Hotstuff82's recommendation.

Did a quick JG after my IPL.
ML very willing to share information on what excerise on maintenance of my tool.

Initially I tot this is another no effect BS because the JG was short.

Didn't realised that my ECA (few days later) can last longer than usual.

Pls ask contact from Bro Hotstuff as he was the one who share with me.
You're most welcum bro, yup the effects comes later after awhile and by recommended not to cum the effects are better realised. you of course can also pee further and shoot further by now.
Old 15-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

It may differ with other. As for me, i think it work long term. I been doing JG for quite some time time. I would pefer the thailand type, grab dragon vein.
I help me to last longer and better endurance.

So far only mindy side have these and is silimar to the one in BKK.

Refer to the link for my FR.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost...0&postcount=56

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
YF and her team lor.
Thought her gang got busted liao?
Old 15-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cloudsraining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Thanks Bro for your short FR, glad she was able to help you "clear" the clog, do note that you should go back again once you feel the effects are wearing off as regular maintenance is necessary.

You're most welcum bro, yup the effects comes later after awhile and by recommended not to cum the effects are better realised. you of course can also pee further and shoot further by now.
Looking good..
Hi hotstuff82, possible to share the contact?
Thanks in advance
Old 15-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice thread.

I am a fan of real juagen and will try this Mindy by Bro Taka Timo, she looks sweet and my type but I think no release. Will schedule one, his FR is interesting and detailed.

Any others to share? I did frequent Ping Ping, Amy, and Ling Ling jie, plus Anqi..like got pros and cons. But mostly quite old, into their 50s kind. zzz

The looks must be gum me, cannot be too old hag or too rough. Hahaha.. if can roam or release, added bonus but not entirely necessary. Sometimes, its the feeling of just letting it out and not having blue balls la. Not always, but at least got the option.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
just sent bro. cheers
Bro Haba, can share contact pls
Old 15-06-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, thanks for sharing. Could you PM the contact as well? Thanks!
Old 15-06-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanliew View Post
Bro Haba, can share contact pls
Just sent bro.. enjoy ..cheers
Old 15-06-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
It may differ with other. As for me, i think it work long term. I been doing JG for quite some time time. I would pefer the thailand type, grab dragon vein.
I help me to last longer and better endurance.

So far only mindy side have these and is silimar to the one in BKK.
Have u tried Amy in AMK? I guarantee u need to buy a stick to bite on to tahan the pain when she starts her thai jg starting from the inner thighs
Old 15-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Have u tried Amy in AMK? I guarantee u need to buy a stick to bite on to tahan the pain when she starts her thai jg starting from the inner thighs

I try before Amy. Quite pain. No HJ or roaming..she’s close to 60? If not 55.. been in Sg for 20 years liao. She got a friend who’s similar in the shop and I think she trained her. Amy one is more Thai and yes, prepare to scream in pain, and be sore for 1 week down there..but she’s good.

If u want younger girl, can release, or roam, or cupping, guasha..she don’t have. Pros and cons like always.
Old 16-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
i only went once to her i never gone back since, the pain is unbearable and really feels like those gangster movie where the lead got shot and need to bite a towel while the unlicensed doctor use a heated knife to pry the wound and remove the bullet
Old 16-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ffpua22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
just sent bro. cheers
Hi Haba,

Can share the contact and damage?
Old 17-06-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffpua22 View Post
Hi Haba,

Can share the contact and damage?
Sent bro..enjoy. Check inbox for info
Old 17-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I try before Amy. Quite pain. No HJ or roaming..she’s close to 60? If not 55.. been in Sg for 20 years liao. She got a friend who’s similar in the shop and I think she trained her. Amy one is more Thai and yes, prepare to scream in pain, and be sore for 1 week down there..but she’s good.

If u want younger girl, can release, or roam, or cupping, guasha..she don’t have. Pros and cons like always.
I think she's mid to late 40s. Or early 50s. One time I went impromptu to her JC hideout. All the 3 girls went back because no business. She walked back from bus stop to do this order. she was dressed in spaghetti top and short denim pants. Very toned body with big cups of C flowing out from her top. Throughout the JG session, I was tearing in pain but enjoying the sights of her boobs and the smooth skin on her legs as she did not dressed back into her work uniform. Very sensual experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread