The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Yes. Note that the boobs are more big B than as advertised C. Still nice to fondle...
Haha as usual, boob size minus one cup, age +10.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Wah Carrie looks a bit cui from TT's latest moments...
Old 06-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah Carrie looks a bit cui from TT's latest moments...
Lol TT looks more presentable there..

If only can doubly fly with them.. My kkj will be in heaven..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Haha as usual, boob size minus one cup, age +10.
Zoya 32B.. Not your usual case..

Old 06-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol TT looks more presentable there..

If only can doubly fly with them.. My kkj will be in heaven..
Haha oh so that's Carrie. Of cos la TT's own account of course priority will be to Meitu herself nice nice rather than for Carrie lol
Old 06-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Haha oh so that's Carrie. Of cos la TT's own account of course priority will be to Meitu herself nice nice rather than for Carrie lol
Many top celebs, influencers, and other people of renown probably look like that when they wake up, so nothing really surprising.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays, photos is more like 照骗 than 照片.......
Poor Carrie tho.... lolol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Qaqa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U guys mind Pm to share TT WeChat? Been trying to sms here for weeks but no reply damn sad
Old 06-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaqa View Post
U guys mind Pm to share TT WeChat? Been trying to sms here for weeks but no reply damn sad
Cannot la, how we know you are someone who she is trying to blacklist...?
Old 06-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Qian Qian juicy breast is worth going for!Damn juicy.Spend time licking and sucking
Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just keep trying, I also did so back then to get 1st session, and after a few RTM sessions before she gave me her Wechat. Ethics bro
Old 06-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

my fr on this ML.

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

massage a few ML around midnight but only one replied.

appt set for next day.

morning wake up and saw a few message from the ML asking if i have book before and if i can change timing. i message back but there was no reply from the ML.

message coco and she replied onz.

Ill just list the services that i like and disliked.

face wish, she looks really closed to the picture listed, like 90% and above.

figure wish,i would rate as a 7.5. the picture makes her look a bit plump but her actual person not bad. not the baby elephant type.

after i showed she ask me to lie on the bed.

immediately start sensual. i was thinking if no massage but if sensual is good i dnt really mind because that is what im really there for. This part she did not disappointment.

fingers tracing all over my back and butt, teasing my cock. damn shiok! i especially love the finger teasing on the butt more than any thing else.

her pussy, absolutely delicious! eat till i shiok!

her breast, absolutely delicious! probably c cup, a bit sagging but soft.

hj, she lie beside me to do the hj. light kiss throughout the hj, she wasnt willing to french and im ok with it.

her attitude is one of the best that i have encountered.

btw, the head massage came after the hj.

session roughly abt 40 min.

she is worth it.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dieded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jia Jia
https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10
She still has the SYT look, but can see a few wrinkles (maybe stress cause covid affected her chance to earn $$$). Looks 90% like her photos. 100% won't reject.

GFE: 9.5/10
Highlight of her session. Rly make u feel like she is ur gf. Will playfully touch la caress la pop pimple la tcss etc. The way she look at you also rly like a gf. The only reason why not 10/10 because she's not my actual gf lmao.

Massage: 7/10
Her technique is okay. Use elbow rub my sore spots. Rotate the same few patterns a few times. Strength wise, God damn she is much stronger than she appears.
At first she wore clothes. I asked her nicely to take off and no prob.

Boobs: B
Not for big boob lover, but it fits her frame. No sag at all.

Body: 9/10
Fak me man she got no tummy fat and can see her abs. She is petite sized and her waist is so slim my two hands can almost fully wrap around. A lot of girls would kill for her figure. But is slim kind, so bros who prefer a bit of meat should avoid.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Got to be honest, I didn't get to fully enjoy because I shot right after asking her to change posn. Fml. She is super accommodating and willing to bbbj in any position.

Roaming lvl: 4G. My hands can go anywhr + she naked. Bear in mind I asked for bbbj in 69.

RTM: Yes

She is leaving end of month, so hope to visit at least 1 more time before then just to enjoy fully this time.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Share also she won’t accept your request lol..

Go through the normal route of SMS first then request for the ML’s working or personal WC after the session..

Old 06-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieded View Post
FR for Jia Jia
https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10
She still has the SYT look, but can see a few wrinkles (maybe stress cause covid affected her chance to earn $$$). Looks 90% like her photos. 100% won't reject.

GFE: 9.5/10
Highlight of her session. Rly make u feel like she is ur gf. Will playfully touch la caress la pop pimple la tcss etc. The way she look at you also rly like a gf. The only reason why not 10/10 because she's not my actual gf lmao.

Massage: 7/10
Her technique is okay. Use elbow rub my sore spots. Rotate the same few patterns a few times. Strength wise, God damn she is much stronger than she appears.
At first she wore clothes. I asked her nicely to take off and no prob.

Boobs: B
Not for big boob lover, but it fits her frame. No sag at all.

Body: 9/10
Fak me man she got no tummy fat and can see her abs. She is petite sized and her waist is so slim my two hands can almost fully wrap around. A lot of girls would kill for her figure. But is slim kind, so bros who prefer a bit of meat should avoid.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Got to be honest, I didn't get to fully enjoy because I shot right after asking her to change posn. Fml. She is super accommodating and willing to bbbj in any position.

Roaming lvl: 4G. My hands can go anywhr + she naked. Bear in mind I asked for bbbj in 69.

RTM: Yes

She is leaving end of month, so hope to visit at least 1 more time before then just to enjoy fully this time.
i never seem to be able to get her to reply me.. message so many time no response..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1