The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: THE MRS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
One of those supper meetings with William bought Claire to the table so to speak.

William: Hey bro, you free for supper?
Daniel: Sure. Where?

William:I’m heading toward Tampines, Meet you at Tampines ST 11, I’ll send you the address.

Daniel: Ok, see you in half hour.

William: Oh, you mind if Claire join us?

Daniel: Ya sure.

William: ok see you in half hour.

Half hour later, I was walking towards the coffeeshop when I spotted William and Claire sitting at a table, Claire saw me and wave to me happily, like I was a long time friend of hers. I was still kinda awkward towards her but I wave back at her as William turn to wave me over.

Daniel: Why you come all the way here?(Smiling awkwardly at Claire)

William: Send her home lor, how about you? Yvonne say you like damn busy and always not in office.

Daniel: You know lah bro, May is always a busy time for me.

William: Yvonne thought you avoiding her.

Daniel: Why will I do that?

William: Beats me, but it was just a passing comment.

Daniel: Is Yvonne with..(pointing at Claire)

Claire: Kevin.

Daniel: Yes…

William: Yap, they are together.

Daniel: So I’m guessing you two (pointing my index finger back and fore between them)

William: Don’t need to say one this type of activity. Anyway, Let’s go order some food, I’m damn hungry lah.

After ordering and getting our food, we settled down to eat and that, I learn that Claire was a former colleague of William and they were like “office partners” She was also 4 years younger than me.

Daniel: So how did the two of you and your partners got together?

Claire: Actually, this started in a damn weird way. We only hang out at work and never outside of work. So imagine my surprise when the “date” that my husband set up was with William and his wife.

Daniel: Wait… So was it awkward on the first date?

William: We didn’t do anything during the first meeting. It was more of a “Meet and greet’ session.

Daniel: But damn it will still be an awkward as fuck meeting.

Claire: You have no idea how bad it was.

William: Like I had to pretend that it was my first meeting with her and no show any hint that I knew her before this meet.

Claire: And I had to do the same thing as I engage the wife. When actually inside I so wanted to just get up and leave.

Daniel: So how did it carried on?

Claire: Strangely both ours spouse felt super comfortable with each other spouse.

William: We ended up meeting each other for dinner alone, 2 weeks later.

Claire: We talked it over and decided that it was worth a try at least and if after then the awkward feeling we had before was still around, we’re just move on.

Daniel: Damn… it must had been weird as fuck on that first try.

Claire: Not to brag but our first time together felt good, maybe it was all those lunches and jokes we shared at work that made it click.

William: On the contrary, it was Yvonne and Kevin that had no idea what they would doing.

Claire: But all it took was one night to solve all the “problems” ( Claire making the air-quotes when she said problems.)

Daniel: So just out of curiosity, where was that first time?

William: We took a short trip to Bintan.

Claire: So you interested to join us some time?

William: You’re barking up the wrong tree, Daniel will not cheat on his fiancee and he loves her alot.

Claire: I’m not asking him too, I’m inviting them as a couple. Also, I love Kevin a lot and will never consider leaving him for another man. But I do get bored from having the same cock for the rest of my life. You won’t?

I shook my head, Didn’t think I needed to give Claire a full history of my sexual past.

William: I don’t think Daniel will be able to convince his fiancee to join in, besides she don’t look like she’s into such activities.

Not one of my buddies or friends knew how we started or the “activities” that we had participated in , all they know was that Debbie was a friend of Jessica, my ex and that we were ex-colleagues that taken in touch and developed feelings for each other much later on. A typical boy meets girl story.

Claire turning to look at William,

Claire: So you’re saying that I look like I’m into this lifestyle then?

William tried back tracking on his statement but Claire was not interested in what he was saying. She was more interested in me or rather what my answer will be.

Daniel: Thanks for the invitation but I’ll pass.( giving her a smile)

Claire: Such a pity then. You’re just my type.

Daniel: Once again, I’m flattered but no thanks.

Claire: My loss then….

She turn back to William, “I was just pulling your leg. Don’t panic.” she flash a wide smile to William before leaning in to whisper something in his ear. I’m guessing it had to be something to do with sex, cause William was grinning from ear to ear.

Daniel: Guess I will be heading home and not disturbing you two from some quality fun.

I got up to leave,

Claire: you sure I can’t convince you to come along for a ( she did a blowjob action with her hand and tongue pushing against the inside of her cheeks)

William looking at me,

William: You’re missing out on some good blowjob. Claire can suck your soul right out.

Daniel: I don’t doubt it one bit, but…. ( I flash them both a smile) turn and wave bye to them.

As I walked back to my car, I thought to myself, Yvonne is way hotter than Claire could ever be. It was like comparing a Ferrari to a Toyota, Besides I don’t believe for one minute that Claire was better in sucking dick than Debbie.

I don’t blame William for thinking so… Debbie had always portray herself as a decent lady but experiences taught me that those decent looking, nice ladies are absolutely wild in bed and those cock teasers are often quite mild in bed. There are always exceptions to the rule, but those are rare and few.

After being busy for the whole of May, Debbie and I finally found ourselves free during June, As we laid in bed over one weekend, talking about what we want for breakfast, the topic off shopping for the items we needs for our wedding in J.B.

Debbie: Baby, are you able to take a short leave so that we can go into J.B. to buy what we need?

Daniel: Shouldn’t be a problem.

Debbie: Ok, I’ll call Yvonne to get the address, we going this coming week?

Daniel: I need to settle some work on Monday and Tuesday, so we leave on a Wednesday ok?

Debbie: I’m on leave for the next two weeks or so, I’m free to go anytime.

Daniel: So the important question now.

Debbie: ( rolling over onto her front and propping herself up on her elbows) What???

Daniel: What’s for breakfast?

Debbie: How about Mcdonalds?

Daniel: Sound good… I’ll call them.

Debbie: ok, you can call them while I…

She didn’t finish her sentences as she disappear under the comforters and I felt her lips gently kissing my sleeping member.

I lifted up the comforters and look at Debbie waking my little brother up,

Daniel: Baby, you know I can’t focus when you doing this.
Debbie: That makes it all the more fun for me, you better call them now before I start my attack.

Reaching over to grab my phone and key in the numbers as I felt her lips wrapping around my slowly awakening member, I could feel it grow inside her mouth as the friendly “ Welcome to Mcdelivery” came over the line.

That had to be one of the toughest 5 minutes of my life trying to control my breathing, not moaning and ordering breakfast for us. The moment they thank me for ordering and I got to end the call.

Daniel: Ohhhh FUCK BABY!!!!

I could hear Debbie giggling under the comforters as I gripe the bedsheets. 5 minutes later, I was panting on the bed as Debbie headed to the washroom to wash up.

10 minutes later, Debbie came out of the washroom naked, cross my field of vision and open my wardrobe, grabbing one of my oversize tee, she got dress and climb on to the bed, kissing me on the lips.

Debbie: Go and wash up dear, I’ll call Yvonne now.

Using stretching as an excuse, I wrapped my arms around her. How bout we carry on?

Debbie: Be a good boy, We got the whole weekend to play with each other.( stroking the side of my face)

I reluctantly agreed and release her, Debbie grabbing her phone and headed out of the room, leaving me alone still basking in the afterglow of the act. I decided to wash up after 5 or so minutes and join Debbie outside. Coming out of the room, Debbie was sitting on the sofa with her legs curl up beside her, talking on the phone and laughing as she talked. I was wondering what was so funny in getting an address. Did really bother, as I headed to the kitchen to brew some coffee for the both of us. After getting the coffee maker going, I reach for my pack of cigarettes and lighted up. Sitting at the kitchen counter watching Debbie on the phone and smoking. She seems to be in a great mood talking to Yvonne, pour her a cup of coffee, added sugar and milk for her, walking over to her and handed her a cup of coffee, I headed back to the kitchen to make my own. Just in time for the buzzer to sound and breakfast was just downstairs.

Collected the breakfast at the lift, just in time for Debbie to end her call and join me at the kitchen counter.

Debbie: Guess what?

Daniel: What???

Debbie: Yvonne and William is on leave the whole of next week.

Daniel: Ok…

Debbie: I told Yvonne about wanting to go into J.B. to shop for our wedding items and ….

Daniel: they want to join us?

Debbie: So smart baby, Yvonne has a voucher for one free night stay in the family suite for Grand Paragon.

Daniel: Ok…

Debbie: So she suggested we can use it and spit the remaining cost, saving money on the hotel.

Daniel: It’s not just one night?

Debbie: I was thinking more of two nights. It’s been so long since we left for a holiday.

Daniel: whatever you want dear. But I think we should pay for the other night at least.

Debbie: Yvonne refuse that, so I told her that we will pay for meals during the trip instead.

Before I could reply her,

Debbie: Besides we already agreed to it, so you can’t say anymore.

Daniel: Ok,ok…. Since when did you and Yvonne became so close?

Debbie: what you mean? We had always been close, you just didn’t notice it till now.

Daniel: If you stay so.

Debbie ignore me and focus on her Big Breakfast instead.
nice activities...admire it because my gf sure cannot accept it...so i have no chance to try it out
Old 06-06-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

After dinner was done, we were about to head back to the hotel when we walked past a 7-11, Yvonne suggested getting some snacks to munch on for the night. So we headed in, ended up buying a lot of tidbits and alcohol.

After heading back to the room to place the bags, Debbie and I wanted to go check out the sky lounge and asked if William and Yvonne was interested to join us. Seeing that there was nothing to do, they came along with us to the sky lounge. We ended up having a few drinks there and enjoying the view of the city. By the time we headed back to our rooms, we were all having a slight buzz from the alcohol. Back in the room, we decided to take a shower first before carrying on with the alcohol and tidbits that we bought earlier.

William and I left the room to go for a smoke, leaving the girls to wash up first.

As we were smoking,

William: Bro, I apologies first if we get too loud tonight, Yvonne gets horny when she’s high.

Daniel: I don’t think that will be a problem. Just keep it in the room, Debbie doesn’t know yet.

William: You didn’t tell her anything?

Daniel: Don’t see the need too. Besides this is between Yvonne and you, if either you or Yvonne wants Debbie to know then I feel it’s better if either of you tell her about it. I will have a hard time explaining to Debbie about how I found out and kept it from her for this past few months.

William: Maybe it’s better if she doesn’t know.

I nodded as I lighted up another stick.

We chatted a bit before heading back up to the room. Debbie was already done and sitting on the sofa, she was dress in her usual sleeping attire of FBT shorts and spaghetti strap, Yvonne came out, wiping her hair dry with a towel, she was in a tee and female running shorts, nothing too revealing of sorts.

Debbie: Faster go and bath then come out and join us.

Yvonne: Debbie and I will start first.

By the time William and I got out of the shower, Debbie and Yvonne had manage to go through difference packs of potato chips and various other tidbits, all open and not finish. They were also almost done with their first can of beer.

Yvonne: Dear help me grab another can.

Debbie: help me too baby.

William and I both grab two cans and join them in front of the tv. The t.v. was on, more for sound than anything.

Daniel: Don’t drink too fast, we still need to head out tomorrow
I said as I headed the beer to Debbie.

Debbie: Don’t worry, I’m not drunk, I can still wake up tomorrow and shop.

Daniel: I just don’t want you to have a headache tomorrow that’s all.

Yvonne: woah.. Daniel so nice to you, worry for you.

Daniel: Are you high already Yvonne.

Yvonne: not yet, almost there but not yet.

William settled beside his wife and grab the bag of potato chips from the table. We continue drinking and talking, as more and more beer was consume, the girls were laughing at almost everything. I was pacing myself and didn’t really had too much to drink. I was only on my second can of beer but Debbie was almost done with her fourth can and Yvonne was pacing her.

Yvonne: Damn, my lips are so dry.
Debbie: you need lip balm? I got some in Daniel’s bag. Baby can you go and take?

I got up and return to the room, but was having trouble finding where was Debbie’s make-up pouch.

Daniel: Baby where you put it?

Debbie: front compartment lor.

I still couldn’t find it and decided to take my whole bag out to Debbie.

Daniel: Baby can’t find it, (as I handled the bag to her)

Debbie took the bag from me and open the pouch that was attached to the front of the bag, “I place it here.”

As she open the zipper and pulled her pouch out, a box came tumbling out as well.

Before I could pick up the box, Yvonne already reach for it and had it in her hand, her eyes ran the wording on the front as they got wider and wider.

Yvonne: What’s this Daniel?( she turn the box around and showed me what was it)

It was a pack of cards that we bought when we were on holiday in Sydney from a sex shop in Kings Cross. On the front of the deck “Let’s FU*K” A great fucking card game.

Damn it, I was sure I told this out from our last getaway in Phuket. I was damn sure I kept this back in the drawer with all of our toys. How the hell did this get back into my bag? Before I could say anything, Debbie answered for me.

Debbie: it’s a card playing, sex base game.

Yvonne and William got interested as Debbie without prompting started explaining how do you play it.

Yvonne: that sound so fun, let’s try it.

Daniel: Huh???? You want to split the deck up?

Yvonne: No silly, let’s play this together? William and me, Debbie and you. But we do the acts in the hall in front of the rest.

Debbie: that’s sound like fun right baby?

Daniel: Huh???

If Debbie and I were still in the previous version of our relationship, sure I will be more than happy too. Heck after seeing Yvonne in act, the old me will be jumping for joy at this. But this will be the first time since we became official and saying I was nervous at what could happen afterward was a massive understatement.

Daniel: You sure about this?

William: I’m sure Yvonne was just joking about it, she’s too high to know what she’s saying.

Yvonne: No, I’m still sober and serious. ( she seems to be like a completely different person from moments ago)

I didn’t know was she putting on an act when she was high or is she putting on an act now?

Debbie got up and whispered something into my ear,

Debbie: Baby, Don’t think too much, it’s not like this is the first time for both of us.

Yvonne: All acts with only be done within partners.

William: I don’t think this is a good idea.

Yvonne: Shouldn’t you guys be more excited and willingly about this but it’s looks like Debbie and I are more on than you both.

Debbie: Come on Baby, It should be fun, it’s only questions.

Yvonne: promise no swapping or anything ok?

Debbie: Yap, Anything I do, it’s only going to be with you.

Yvonne: see and no touch alright?

After multiple back and fore between the girls and us, William was the first to go along, I didn’t know why but I finally agreed to play the game.

Yvonne excitedly took the cards out of the box and started to shuffle them,

Yvonne: So how do we started?

Debbie: each player gets 5 cards first, if you have a pair you can put them down.

William: Face up?

Debbie: Don’t matter. But you got to show the card to start the act.

Daniel: you are suppose to do the acts straight away, but Debbie and I prefer to hold it and try to link all the acts up.

Yvonne: Can we make it as a pair up?

Daniel: What do you mean?

Yvonne: like what I do to William, Debbie has to do to you too and vice verse.

Debbie was all too fast to agree.

Debbie: Never tried that before, I think it will be so fun. As Debbie was in a kneeling position, she was bouncing up and down with excitement.

We all took our cards up and no one had a pair.

William: Ok, so what do we do now?

Debbie: Since there are 4 of us, we’ll go in a clockwise direction to ask questions. Only ask questions that someone else know the answer too.

Yvonne: Ok, and then?

Debbie: if the answer is correct, the person who ask the question has to give the other party a card. If you have a pair, you can put it down, if not you draw a card and ask the next people a question. If the answer is wrong, no card is exchange.

Yvonne and William nodded to show they understand.
Old 06-06-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
zhousu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, hope to read more
Old 06-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Confirm wives swapping if not this story has no twists
Old 06-06-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

getting exciting!!
Old 06-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
gury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Confirm wives swapping if not this story has no twists
True, question is they'll do it in same or separate rooms
Old 06-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The suspense is killing me.. lol what’s next? Can’t wait for the next update!

TS written story this time is like a French fine dining cruisine... appetizing to the eye, taste exquisite but it comes in such a small portion... xD I need moreee, haha
Old 06-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gordaneka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more sexciting updates
Old 07-06-2021, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
It was a pack of cards that we bought when we were on holiday in Sydney from a sex shop in Kings Cross. On the front of the deck “Let’s FU*K” A great fucking card game.
Didn't know got such game card, is it available in Singapore?

Interesting game sire end up some kind of orgy, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let the games begin!!! Sounds like Debbie is in the know already....
Old 07-06-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
yellowdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Didn't know got such game card, is it available in Singapore?

Interesting game sire end up some kind of orgy, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Those adult shops should have
Old 07-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexiting card game cumming up, cheers!
Old 08-06-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
FlappyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next update!
Old 08-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Debbie: since I know how to play, I’ll start first.

Debbie: My question is for William, What is Yvonne’s favourite position?

William Standing Doggy.

We looked to Yvonne for confirmation, she nodded her head to confirm that William was right, Debbie handled a card to William. William didn’t have a pair so we move on to Yvonne.

Yvonne: I want to ask Daniel, what is his favourite sex act to be done to him.

Daniel: I like blowjobs, deeptthroating and face fucking.

Debbie: completely true.

Yvonne handled a card to me and I manage to get a pair.

I place my pair down and it read “do a striptease for your partner.”

Daniel” I’m not playing my reward now.

Now it was William’s turn, he ask Debbie if she enjoys letting me deepthroat and/or face fuck her.

Debbie: Yes, I get so arouse when he fucks my mouth.

Daniel: I agreed to what Debbie said and William handed her a card.

Debbie made a pair as well and place hers down. It read “ have your lover suck your nipples.”

Now it was my turn to ask,

Daniel: Yvonne which part of your body is cum free?

Yvonne: No where.

William agreed and I handed a card to Yvonne. She too made a pair, “tie your lover up and tease him/her.”

It was back to Debbie,

Debbie: Yvonne, have you tried anal sex?

Yvonne nodded her head and William followed s uit.

Debbie handed a card to Yvonne, she didn’t make a pair and draw another card.

Yvonne next question was to Debbie,

Yvonne: Where is Daniel’s favourite place to cum on?

Debbie: he loves to give me facials.

Daniel: That I do.

Yvonne handed a card back to Debbie, she draw a card as she didn’t get a pair.

William asked Debbie next and manage to get a pair, “ receive oral sex from your lover”

The game carried on as the questions got more and more personal and sexual in nature.

Each of us started building up 2 or 3 pairs each when Yvonne drew a wild card,

Yvonne: What’s thing? (Turning to show us the card)

Debbie: that’s a straight to sex card once you can make a pair with this. The game ends and all the acts have to be done and ending in sex.

Yvonne: Then I’m keeping this card for sure.

We carried on playing as the various sex acts on display grew on the table. Debbie ended the game when she manage to draw a wild card after a question from William, she place both cards down and ended the game. All of us started looking at the completed pairs we collected, going through each of our completed pairs and getting rid of any overlapping ones we had. After that we started placing the cards in order.

You could sense that both Yvonne and Debbie were getting more and more excited as we were getting the order correctly. When we manage to get the order that we all agreed on, rather more of what the girls agreed on, William and I were like passengers during the whole time.

We got in order “Striptease” “hand job” “ blowjob where the girl will kneel in front of the guy” “ Nipple play” “ Fingering” “ cunnilingus” “ sex on the table” “ girl riding the guy” “ facial”

Yvonne: So are we starting?

Debbie: I guess so.

Yvonne: you ready?

I didn’t know that was directed at William or me, but I felt it was more towards me than anything else.

Yvonne: So who got music?

Debbie: Daniel has lots of hip-hop and R&B on his phone.

Yvonne: you strip often for him don’t you?

Debbie: Daniel likes it a lot.

Yvonne raise her eyebrows at me.

Daniel: I like watching Debbie dance.

Debbie led me to the sofa, Yvonne did the same. As it was a 3 seater, William and I each took one side, leaving the middle side empty. Debbie straddle me and was moving her hips in a circular motion as she search my playlist for some music. She place the phone onto the table as “Pretty Ricky -Grind with me” came through the speakers, Debbie place her hands on my shoulders as she slowly rotate her head, sweeping her hair in my face as she sunk lower into my lap, moving her hips in a circular motion rubbing my now growing member. Debbie slowly push herself off me as she stood up, she guided my hands onto her hips as she shake her body to the music, turning her back towards me. She bend over pushing her ass out, inches from my face. Her fingers made it’s way into the shorts and pulling it down slowing to reveal a black lace thong, From the corner of my eye, I could see a blurry image of Yvonne straddling William, her top was already off, she had on a red bra, as she press William’s head into her boobs. I was too focus on Debbie to bother to see what Yvonne was doing. Debbie push me back against the sofa as she straddle me, She seductively remove her spaghetti strap, wrapping the top around my neck, She was in a black lace, half cup bra that was a matching set with the thong that she wore.

I had my arms around Debbie’s waist as she lean back, causing her chest to push out more, I was about to press my face into her bosoms when something red flew in between us. That sure caught my attention, I turn to see a topless Yvonne as William was fondling her boobs. I turn my attention back to Debbie. Pressing my nose in between her bosom, I took in the scent of her shower foam mixed with her natural scent. Debbie reach behind, unclipping her bra as I felt the loose fabric fall. I lean back a little, letting Debbie remove her bra as she throw it behind the sofa. Using both her hands to push her hair up, creating that messy look that I love so much. I hungrily took one of her protruding nipple in my mouth and suck on it, flicking my tongue against it, using one hand to cup her other breast, squeezing and feeling the smooth skin in my palm and fingers. Debbie lean onto me, causing us to fall back into the sofa, her head on my shoulder as she moan softly into my ears. My other hand squeezing her butt. I was enjoying Debbie’s body and for that moment forgot that William and Yvonne was beside us.

A load groan broke the trance I was in, releasing Debbie’s nipple from my mouth, I turn to see Yvonne legs on either side of William, her upper body on the floor as William was fingering her. I guess they decided to skip already. No matter, I turn my focus back to Debbie. I was about to go back to sucking her nipples when she stop me with one hand and a wave of her index finger. She got off me, placing one hand on one knee and the other hand on the other knee, she spread my legs as she slowly sink down between them. I was wearing gym shorts which clearly show my erected dick pitching a tent in my shorts. Debbie grab my erection through my shorts, stroking my cock slowly as she looked at me and slowly lick her lips. My breathing quicken, seeing that slutty look on Debbie’s face. Both her legs reach for the side of my shorts, I lift my butt and with one pull, she got my shorts and boxers off, I lifted one of my legs as Debbie pulled it off me completely,

My cock stood up proudly and was shaking with excitement for what was to come. Debbie wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, gently tightening her pipe till I could feel the slight pressure from her gripe. She started stroking my cock as she lower her head and gently suck on my balls. My breathing quicken as I groan out in approval, using long and slow strokes as she alternate between licking and sucking my balls. I was enjoying the moment when I felt movement on the sofa, turning my head to see what they were up too. William and Yvonne had switch position, Yvonne was sitting and William was standing front of her, his rock hard cock straight at Yvonne’s face. As Yvonne held William’s cock in her hands, her head move to the left, placing William’s shaft between her lips and using her thumb, moving in a circular motion around his swollen head, teasing his cock as het lips glide up and down on his shaft, What made me watch this was the way Yvonne position herself, she had a clear view of Debbie giving me a hand job.

Daniel: Arghh!! FUCK!!!

Turning my view back to Debbie, she was using the tip of her tongue to circle my expose cock head and brushing against the pee hole, sending shock waves through my body, partially paralysing me as my legs straighten and my body got stiff from all that teasing.

Daniel: Fuck Baby!!!!
Old 08-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Debbie flash me that slutty smile that she had perfected. Seeing that smile on her face, makes me want to just carry her on to the bed and fuck her hard. She carried on with the teasing as she tap my thigh, her eyes darting to where William and Yvonne was, I turn to look, seeing half of William’s cock buried inside Yvonne’s mouth as he had one hand on the back of her head, pushing her to take more of him inside her mouth.

William was groaning and moaning and he succeeded in pushing Yvonne’s head down.

William: Ahh!! That’s it baby. Swallow my cock.

I’m sure that Debbie was watching the show along side me as we could see William’s cock disappearing into Yvonne’s mouth and down her throat. With one final push and a thrust of his hips, Yvonne’s nose was press up against William’s abs, his cock was no where in sight. Credit to Yvonne as she held still with William’s hand still firmly on the back of her head, we could see some tears forming on the edge of Yvonne’s eyes. Finally William release Yvonne’s head and she shot back up in the blink of an eye, grasping for air.

Daniel: Nice.

In between catching her breath,

Yvonne: Enjoy the show?

Debbie: Yes, I think Daniel likes the way you choke on dick, right dear?

Daniel: Hmmm. I prefer you choking on my dick.

I got off the sofa and took half a step towards Debbie, my cock swaying about and brushing against Debbie’s face. She smiled as she reach one hand up to grab my cock.

Daniel: No hands baby.

Debbie knew what I wanted as she place both hands on her thighs.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair as I turn my hips from left to right, causing my hard cock to slap Debbie on her cheek before brushing across her face and slapping the other cheek before repeating, placing my cock on her face. Debbie open her mouth wide as I ran my cock down till the head landed on her lower lips. Debbie quickly swallowed the head, I held her in place and started pumping my hips, guiding my cock in and out of Debbie’s mouth. Debbie, being with me for so long and how we started, she knew what I like and how I liked it. She allow her saliva to flow, as my cock inch deeper and deeper into her mouth, coating the shaft and overflowing down to my balls and wetting my pubic. Acting like lubricant for what I was about to do next.

As I carried on fucking Debbie’s mouth, getting deeper and deeper with each pump.

Debbie: Ack! Ack! Ack!

I turn to look at William and Yvonne, Yvonne was stroking William as they watch us in action.
With my hand that was grabbing her hair, I pulled upwards causing Debbie to straighten upwards at the same time, I bend my knees and arch my back. In this position. Debbie was looking down at my cock as I drove upwards into her mouth.

Ack!! Ack!! Ack!! Got louder in this position. In the past, Debbie would have places her hands on my thighs for support to prevent herself from gagging too much. But she knew better now, Debbie place both her hands behind her back. Switching to both hands behind Debbie’s head and interlocking my fingers, with one final thrust and pushing Debbie’s head down wards. I buried my cock fully into her throat. Like Yvonne, Debbie’s nose was press up against my abs.

Daniel: Lick my balls baby.

Debbie gagging even harder as she tried to force her tongue out with a thick shaft occupying her mouth and throat. Her face turning redder and redder. I could feel her tongue gently tickling my balls, I held her in that position as I turn and looked at Yvonne and William. Yvonne was still holding on to his cock and they were not doing anything. While looking at them, I release Debbie, she slowly lifted her head, dislodging my cock from her throat. When she got to the mid point, Debbie started sucking my cock, removing excess saliva as she release more and more from my cock.

With a “pop” my cock came free from Debbie’s mouth. Debbie immediately sunk to her knees, letting my cock rest on her face as she stick her tongue out, lapping at my balls.

From both their face, I could see how impress they were by Debbie’s performance.

William: that was so porn star like.
Yvonne: Where did you learn that from Debbie?

Debbie wrapping her one hand on my cock, starting to stroke me as she looked at them,

Debbie: Daniel.

William: How the fuck you got Debbie to do all this?

Daniel: Like this.

I help Debbie to her feet, turn her and got her to sit on the sofa, I kneel in front of her, removing her thong with my mouth before lifting both her legs and placing them on my shoulders. Using my tongue to tease her clitoris, tasting her sweet juices. Slowly I inserted my index and middle finger into Debbie and curling them upwards, pulling back a little, I found her G-spot and started playing with it. The loud moans from Debbie confirm that I was doing the right thing that she loves. She pulled on my hair and lifted her hips, using my free hand, I place it under her waist, supporting her waist as she pulled me closer to her, I began sucking on her enlarge clitoris making Debbie moan and groan loudly as she started losing control of her body. Debbie began squirming and threshing about but I was holding her in place.

Debbie: Urghh!!! B!!!!

Debbie: Fuck!!! Baby!!!!

I kept up my assault on her clitoris as I fingered her faster and faster. Debbie was trying to control her moans, bitting down on her lips but I did let up as I could feel her pelvis muscle tightening, as she tried to clamp her legs shut, but that created a counter effect, as it made her pussy tighter, increasing the sensation making its way up from her pussy and spreading throughout her body. Debbie’s breathing now was short and quick,

Debbie: Arghh!! dear…. her hands grabbing my hair and pulling it.

Debbie’s body shook with ecstasy but instead of slowing down, I tried to manage the pace despite the slow ache that was building up in my arms.

Debbie: Fuck!!!

As her body twitch and shook more.

Debbie: Baby, baby, stop… please stop….

I wanted to tease her a little more, so I carried on.

Debbie: Fuck baby… fuck… stop…

She tried once more to push me away as another wave of orgasm washed over her body.

I finally stop, Debbie had her eyes close, her chest heaving up and down, trying to caught her breath. I lean down, using my tongue to gently tease her nipple, my other hand caressing her other breast, Switching between both her love pillows, Debbie moaning softly as I played with her breasts.

Debbie wrapped her legs around me, stroking my head with both hands as I played her boobs. Using my free hand, I reach down, stroking her sensitive labia, Debbie’s body shook with the every touch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1