The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Chapter 1- My First Fair Lady

Each chapter is a snippet of all naughty encounters during my 24 year career as a plumber.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.

^Chapter 1^
This adventure happened when I was still a junior plumber.
Back then, It was good times and our small business (uncle Bobby me and 3 other Malaysian guys) had many business projects.
From large industrial projects to smaller scale renovation projects.

A close contact (Ray) of uncle Bobby introduced us to a client.
Though we were packed with back to back bookings everyday.
Uncle didn’t want to reject this job as Ray has helped us with a lot of referrals in the past.

While driving to the client’s place

Bobby: ”This one you handle ok ? Busy period many things to settle”

Bobby:”just faster finish, afternoon still have customer at ang sua (redhill).”

I:”Ok”

It was my 5th time handling a project on my own.
Uncle dropped me off at a private estate near Outram/Chinatown.

I rang the door bell, and stared at the beautiful landed house.

The gate opened automatically, a beautiful lady walked out she has light brown hair, her smile was glistening under the sunlight , she wore a fitting black top hugging onto 2 solid nicely shaped tits.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 0
manonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to all
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Support your sexy encounters
Old 02-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

“Come in !” She waved.

My heart started beating machine.
I was at an age just ripe from the tides of puberty. My hormones pumped up after seeing such an attractive lady.

I:”errrr errr hi.... where got problem?”
I stuttered and slurred in my broken English. Didn’t even dare to look her in her eyes

“Why don’t you have some water first. You sweating all over.”

She detected I was nervous as a hamster.

She brought me a glass of cold water and she tried to ease my nerve by chatting with me on the sofa.

Her name was Samantha, she looks like a lady in her late 30s. Soft, demure and well mannered.

It was my first glimpse of what a rich person’s home look like.
Laden with beautiful antiques ,customized Chinese wood furnitures , Italian crystal lighting, marble sculptures at each corner, majestic Chinese brush paintings at every vertical.
She even has a small dog with nicely groomed white fur (don’t know what breed).

All the time, my eyes were on Sam.
She looks even more beautiful up close, with sharp facial features, her supple lips looks like it could drown anyone with a kiss.
My eyes were scanning her all over while we were chatting.

She too started to realise and quickly got off the sofa and started to talk about the persistent choking issues of the room’s toilet bowl.

After some checks, I found that it’s just a simple chokage.
Nothing that can’t be solved within 1 hour.
Just like how you restart your computer when it hangs.
(She doesn’t know)

Stricken by her beauty, I didn’t want to just leave today, the naughty me, decided to spin the problem into a catastrophe.

I:”we needs to do some piping rework, I thinkss this estate too old. One of the internal pipes may have burst. Need to change before problem gets bigger.”

I:”Sometimes will chokes and leaks right? If don’t fix, moisture will grow mound. Then becomes headaches for you.”

Samantha:” Huh!? Then how.”

I:”you see here , here and here. Inside there all the pipe old already. May give way anytime.
I pointed to the wall as though I can see the pipes with X-ray eyes.

She starred at the stone cold wall trying very hard to understand my bullshit.

After 10 mins of smoke bombing her with potential complications, I managed to convince her into starting a contract to do a rework of her room’s toilet.
But her house’s infrastructure was indeed very old and in a need of a refurbishment.

We soon agreed to a 5 figure $$ service agreement
I promised that we will only use the best spare parts and to personally see through the job till she’s satisfied.

I had to do it as I knew uncle Bobby wouldn’t let me waste too much time on just one client if the money isn’t good. He’s all about the dollar and cents.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share!!! Interesting story indeed!
Old 03-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Err, how come TS started another similar new thread here ????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-06-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
havenlybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please continue bro
Old 03-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great start.
Some rep points as encouragement.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

1 more camper here
Old 03-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Old 03-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

I:”I I see your that light spoil already? I also help you fix for free.”

Samantha:”wow you know about lights too?”

I:”yea piece of cakes.” I tried to impress her.

Besides plumbing, I also picked up other skills from uncle Bobby like basic electrical rework and other life essentials.

I started with some simple fix of the toilet and started to mark out the spots for drilling and rework. She left me alone to do my work and watched TV.

After about 2 hours, Samantha called me outside for lunch, she ordered some delivery.

The ice started to break as we begin to chat over lunch.

Samantha is “married” to a Chinese Tycoon, she addressed him as “husband”.

He is overseas most of the time, he would come back 3-4 times a year for a short stay.

She is a Malaysian Chinese, and her hometown is in Malacca. My mother just happened to be from malacca too, We started to talking about the beautiful things and experience of her hometown.

I could feel emotions filled her eyes and her face turned pink as she started to miss home.
Throughout, I felt like she’s a caged bird In this lonely place.

Time passed really fast, and seem to click on quite well.

She started to let her get more comfortable with me, smiling from time to time.
From the way she smiled, It feels like she has not smiled in a long time.

A ripe but forgotten woman and a young hot blooded man. I could slowly feel that there’s bound to be spark sooner or later.

At the end of the day,
She passed me a cheque for our agreed fee. She will pay half of it after completion.
The young me was so fascinated by seeing such a huge sum on the cheque.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

[Back at Our Office]

Uncle Bobby “WHERE YOU GO SIA ! YOU KNOW HOW BUSY?”

I pulled out and gave him the 5 figure Cheque and his tone completely changed. This cheque could feed us for so many months.
Uncle allowed me total freedom on the project, and gave me all the resources I required.

I would schedule 2 days a week to go down to Samantha’s house to work on the toilet revamp.

She started to be so used to me being around. Till the point She barely keeps a watch on me.

Each time I was there she would order delicious meals and then we would chat more and more.

[Day 12]
I soon started to deduce that Samantha was a mistress of the Chinese tycoon.

She didn’t have the figure of a model but
had all the qualities of being a mistress. Innocent beautiful eyes, soft demure voice, caring personality, busty chest line and fair white skin.

Today, Samantha was wearing home clothes a loose spaghetti top showing slight cleavage with black bra stripes exposed.

We were chatting halfway, I couldn’t take my eyes off her boobies, trying to stare down her cleavage.

Samantha:”Erm ?”
She caught me staring at her and covered her chest.

I:”sorr..... sorr....sorry... very big”
I blurted out bluntly

She blushed and look away...

I:”errr....errr you what size ah?”
I asked for her bra size blatantly
(I can’t remember why I was so direct)

Samantha:”omg...” she covered her face

I:”soorrrrry, I think I asked the wrong thing. Sorry sorry.... I don’t know what I thinking.”

Samantha:”never mind.”
She quickly retreated into the study room.

I finished up revamping the pipes and fittings for the basin.
As I was heading to fetch the other tools.
I chance upon a set of innocent pink bra and panties sitting in the laundry basket.

My hard cock still horny from looking at Samantha’s chio face.
I sneakily took the her bra and panties into the toilet.

I place her bra on my face and wrap her panties around my cock and started to jerk, off thinking about Samantha’s body.

Her bra smelled better than any perfume in the world. Tender smell of boobies fragrant.

At such a fair age if you haven’t jerked off to anyone’s undies you are missing out on things as a youth.

“Fffuccccck” I jizzed all over her pink cotton panties. My cum was so thick that It looked like spaghetti cream sauce. I wiped away some and left it back into the basket.

On the way home, I stole a pair of black Lacey panties from one of the clothesline.

That night, I came a second shot humping against her sexy lace underwear.

It could be this magical fantasising about her that set me up for the real deal that is about to come.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

[Day 31]

I was actually 90% done with reworks of her room’s toilet as well as some other pipes in the kitchen.

I didn’t want things to end and took my time with the remaining works.
Slowing down the whole process of completion. Leaving some holes unpatched and some pipes hanging there in the name of
“waiting for spare parts”

We talked about my family , and whether I had a girlfriend. I grew up from a divorced family , my dad left my mum to raise me alone.

My story made her emotional as she teared a couple of times. Both her dad also left her at a tender age. Samantha met her “husband” while working part time In a restaurant and he took her under his wing and paid for all her education and life expenses.

I pretended to be emotional, teary and asked if she could give me hug.
We embraced each other on the sofa, my body pressed against her so warm chest.
Two person with similar tale, 2 different life paths hugging as one.
Time stood still, it was first time hugging such a beautiful lady.

<Day 39> - CAUGHT RED HANDED

Samantha was wearing a white crop top.
I could see her black bra(with flowery patterns) beneath her top and a black floral skirt. She just came back from grocery shopping.

As usual, She went into the study room and left me to do my stuff.
I was feeling horny again having not PCC for the last few days.
Spotting a silky red panties in the basket , a new and rare sighting !
The pervert young boy possessed me as I grabbed the red underwear into the toilet and begin sniffing it like a pervertic dog.

I pulled out my already hard cock and begin jerking off to her pussy smell.

*ECkkk* the door open

Samantha-“WHAT YOU DOING !”
She screamed

I scrambled to pull up my pants, and frantically tried to explain myself.

We came of the toilet and sat on the bed.....
With her red silky panties placed in the middle of us. There was an awkward longgggggg moment of silence.

Samantha:”I have a few missing panties.... did you steal them ?” She asked softly

I:”errrrrrr......errrrrr sorry.“
It was very very awkward for me. I was caught red handed and worried that she might report me or something.

After another long pause, I broke the silence.

I:”I ......I can’t help myself...You are so attractive..”

I:”I also know you this type chio bu I totally put of my leagues.......soooo can only imagine about you.”

Samantha:”I mean, stealing other people’s panties isn’t right.”

I pulled out the emotional card again.

I:”My family many many issues, at works boss also every time Scolds me. “

“Can only take ur panties to PCC.
imagine is sex with you , then not feel so stress and depressions”
I explained sincerely with my broken English.

Samantha:”Does..... does it really help ?” She looked at me with her beautiful hazel brown eyes.

I:”Ya..... helps a lot now I am happier and don’t thinks about my sad family life already.”

“I am sorry for steal your panties....will return you tomorrow.”

Samantha:” erm... is ok you can just keep them.”

Samantha’s face began to not tense up so much. She seems Somewhat happy that she “help” me with my problem

Samantha:”next time, don’t do such things already.”

I decided to push my chips all in, and ask for a very bold request.

I:”Saaaaa.....saaaaa....samantha.”

I:”my ...cock still hard from just now.....can just see your breast to help me ?”
I showed her my bulging cock from my pants.

She was taken aback by my request.... her expression stunned like vegetable as most would call it.

I:”ne....never mind ! Sorry I ask such stupid question. I know you sure look down on my this type of background people one. “

I covered my bulge...

Samantha:” No no no.... not that ! I mean....I don’t know.”

I:” Sorry I for say such crazy things..... I can’t helps myself. You made me crazy.”

After some contemplation,
She slowly lifted up her white crop top, revealing 2 D Cup bookies wrapped in a sexy black lingerie.

I:”can...... can touch?” I was blushing as I looked at her face.

She knodded her head.

I grabbed onto her smooth boobies with my rough hands.
Squeezing them gently and playing with them like a curious boy.

“Ooomh” she bit her lips gently as she enjoyed my fondling.

!!Yiiiink!!
I pulled down her bra suddenly. Her big tits bounce out of the bra.
Her nipples are like 2 brown raisins.
I dive forward and attack them with my tongue

!!!sluuuurrrrrrppp!!
I suck on them like a baby. Using my lips to suckle on her nipple and grab and Warm her other breast with my hand.

“Aiiihh” Samantha moaned as she bite her lips again.

!!!sluurppp!!! !!!slurrp!!!!
I suck on both left and right nipples to balance things up.
Her body was jerking as I licked her sensitive nipples.

Her soft moans made my cock turn into a rocket. Waiting to Spring out of the pants.

I pulled down my pants and boxers... exposing my hard young cock, with a pinkish dickhead.

I pulled down her skirt like a hot blooded boy.
She didn’t resist my advances, she glanced at my cock and her face flush with a pink hue.

I was a young unskilled and inexperienced teenager, literally bulldozing through things.

I quickly striped her out of her panties.
Her pussy is fresh light pink with a slight bush.

I positioned myself and stuck my small
hard cock into her

!!swooshh!!

“Ahh” she moaned softly as I penetrated her tight pussy.

!!thrust!! !!thurst!!

“Ahhh ahhh ahhh”
I fucked her hard in missionary and watched her close her eyes and grab on the bed sheet.

This was my first time doing it raw with someone that wasn’t my girlfriend.
Her pussy felt special, tight and warm with a lot of cost comfort.

“Ahhhh” I sucked onto her left booby while thrusting my 23 year old cock inside her.

Knowing that her nipples are sensitive. I continued fondling them as I pound her.

I:”Samantha you feels good ?”

She didn’t reply me, I continued to bang her pussy.

Her pussy suck my cock in like a warm sponge bath.

It felt like she never had sex in a long time.
Must have been neglected and out in the cold by her man.

I gripped my hands onto her waist...
“Ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh”
I plummeted her wet pussy like a Japanese pornstar on the film.

Our sweat and love juices started to wet the bed sheet.

She grab tightly onto my back

Samantha:”Don’t stop.... she look into my eyes.”

My pounding made her so horny..

Her looks and her habit of biting on her lips turned me on so much.

!!iiiishhhh!!!
I Thrusted myself in her , swinging my cock right into her pussy wall.

I banged her so hard and fast that her D cup boobies are jumping up and down while
I fuck her.

“Ahhhh!” She closed her eyes

“Ahhhhhh!!!” “Ahhhhh!”

We moaned together loudly in harmony.

I clamped onto her naturally

“Ahhhhhh!!! I going cum Liao”

“Ahhhh”

!!!Thrust!!

“Sheeeetttt aggrhhhhh !” Hot warm cum sprayed out of my cock like whip cream into her pussy.

“Ahhhh!!!” My cock jammed back and forth as I unloaded my army soldiers into her.

Samantha:”ooooahhh” she placed her hands on me as I came into her.

There were many first for everything, this scene Will always be remembered
This was the first cream pie of my life , at the age of 23.

I kissed her on her cheek.
Pulled out my sticky cock. Cum started to flow out of her pink pussy.

I unloaded the remaining cum onto her pussy bush.
“Ahhh” the last few drops of cum dripped on her dark brown pussy bush.

We locked eyes for a while and never spoke a word.

Ending:
We slept for 2 more times after our first adventures. Just as I was emotionally attached to her.

She was summoned to move to Australia by her “husband”.

She blocked me out totally , cut me loose like a boy toy and we didn’t even say goodbye. Maybe it was for the better, the young me back then has nothing I can offer her.

Though we never had a relationship, It was my first true heart wrecking encounter. I tasted what it feels like to be heart broken.

Even till today as I drive past the house (other people bought it over) , I would look in and memories will flood my mind.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
gury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy updates TS, thanks a lot!
Old 04-06-2021, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
[Day 31]

I was actually 90% done with reworks of her room’s toilet as well as some other pipes in the kitchen.
Even till today as I drive past the house (other people bought it over) , I would look in and memories will flood my mind.
You are too modest about your English.
The story is very nicely written.
Looking forward to more.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1