The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RedTteok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Weird Condition DE

Hi,

I need help because I have this weird condition.

I started masturbating 8 years ago till now. On average, it is once in a day! But during the initial phase, I can do it twice or thrice a day!!

So this is my story:

I lost my virginity to a girl I met in Bali. My first one was with CD and I cant cum out. After a while, She decided to blow and hence I CIM her. After that, We had a lot of time but never come out at all.

6 months after, I met this girl . She always blow me everytime I called her in to my house. I never cum out at all but I have a lot of precum on her. We didnt had sex because she knew that our relationship was not serious. However, before I started my term in Uni, she gave me a present which is Sexh CD. Same thing, I did not Cum out at all.

2 Months ago, I met a girl and she allowed me to RAW on her as she is taking Pills daily. On the First Month, I cant cum, so she ask me to use my hand to masturbate everytime after we have sex because she is tired. On the Second Month, I came out while doing her and came out in 5 mins. I am so elated bu that but didnt know the reason for it. The next sex, I also came out in 3 mins. Afterwards, I never came out till now and had to use my hand to masturbate after we have sex.

I realise, when I first came out, It was right after I went to Church.

Do you think its a mental problem?

Should I quit masturbating? Im a tight gripper!

Any pills to consume to help my condition?

Help, I really really want to come out every time we have sex because I really really love her!

Please help me !! Thank you in advance!
Old 20-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weird Condition DE

OMG just quit masturbating la.. You are killing the sensitive.
Its time to do a hard reset.
Old 28-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

What is hard reset? Stop masturbating? I am also having this problem.
Old 28-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hungry2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't think too much..all in the mind.. just do it. stress yourself by thinking about it
Old 20-10-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahah same here bro, going on my no fap reset! Have to admit its hard to resist the temptation trying to keep myself occupied.

Cheeers
Old 21-10-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
What is hard reset? Stop masturbating?
Yes i think that what he means probably which is to stop pccing completely
Old 21-10-2018, 07:13 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i suggest you read this post.
Why has my penis gone numb?
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=180

extract
Quote:
Q:
Can masturbation make a person lose sensation in their penis?

A:
Excessive or vigorous masturbation can lead to a perceived loss of sensation. Hyperstimulation can reduce the sensitivity of the penis and cause a person to increase the force that they use during masturbation, which can make the issue worse. This can also lead to delayed orgasm or an inability to orgasm, which is called anorgasmia. Some treatments for this include changing the masturbation technique, for example by altering the method or frequency, and adding other sources of stimulation.

Daniel Murrell, MD
Answers represent the opinions of our medical experts. All content is strictly informational and should not be considered medical advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTteok View Post
Hi,

I need help because I have this weird condition.

I started masturbating 8 years ago till now. On average, it is once in a day! But during the initial phase, I can do it twice or thrice a day!!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1