The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
If the milfs are willing and don’t mind to talk about sexual topics, high chance can up. Even can’t up at least can grope and touch abit lah. No matter they are 20s,30s,40s or even 50s. This is from my own experience
Thanks bro certainly good insights because I matched with one and she's telling me she has a FB so that solves the issue for her needs.
We're talking still and she reply real fast with lots of text which is probably she's interested in the convo.
Let's see where it goes!
Old 01-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP! Meeting a milf for drinks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
Thanks bro certainly good insights because I matched with one and she's telling me she has a FB so that solves the issue for her needs.
We're talking still and she reply real fast with lots of text which is probably she's interested in the convo.
Let's see where it goes!
no updates.. WOW

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
no updates.. WOW
Give chance bro, if you see his posts, you know its very childish behavior. So we give him chance since he is still a kid.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Man cleared of molesting woman in his home

A 45-year-old man originally sentenced to five years' jail and six strokes of the cane for molesting a married woman he invited to his home was acquitted yesterday, after his appeal to the High Court.

Mr Chen Benzhong, a photographer, was charged with hugging the 39-year-old woman and touching her breasts after pinning her down on a bed.

He contested the charges, arguing that she was a willing party in the incident on Sept 3, 2017, but a district judge found him guilty of two molestation charges last year.

Yesterday, High Court Judge Chua Lee Ming allowed the appeal, saying that it was unsafe to uphold the conviction.

The judge accepted arguments by Mr Chen's lawyers, Mr Philip Fong and Mr Hee Theng Fong, that his intention of asking the woman to spend the night with him was very clear in text messages between them.

In messages to the woman the night before, Mr Chen, who is also married, invited her to his home, noting that her husband was out of town.

She asked "is it safe", and when he asked if it would be okay if she did not go home, she replied with an emoji of a shocked face.

The judge said she was clearly aware of the man's intention and was at least open to the possibility of a tryst with him.

Justice Chua also noted that when Mr Chen asked her to go to his bedroom, she complied.

He also found it "difficult" to see how her bra could have been unhooked, based on her account of how she was being held down.

The court heard that Mr Chen, who met the woman four months before the incident, had sent her messages with terms of endearment.

The woman, who cannot be named due to a gag order to protect her identity, maintained that they were just friends.

She testified that she had asked Mr Chen to help her photograph some beauty products that she was selling and he invited her to his studio, which turned out to be his flat.

She alleged that he repeatedly told her to go to the bedroom, and she reluctantly followed him.

She claimed that after he hugged her, she tried to push him away. But he pushed her onto the bed, reached under her blouse and tugged at her bra before groping her. She added that he stopped after she shouted loudly.

The woman then ran out of the room and locked herself in the bathroom, where she phoned a colleague for help. She also told Mr Chen to go to his room.

After more than one hour, she came out of the bathroom, searched for the keys and left the flat without her shoes.

Her colleague and two police officers who saw her at the void deck testified that she was crying, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Joshua Lim. But Mr Chen's lawyers argued that signs of distress did not mean she had been violated.
Old 02-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soulcase55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The guy above sounds a bit like our dear sbf forummer laobiantai who has rape fantasy...
Old 02-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

A 45-year-old man originally sentenced to five years' jail and six strokes of the cane for molesting a married woman he invited to his home was acquitted yesterday, after his appeal to the High Court.

Mr Chen Benzhong, a photographer, was charged with hugging the 39-year-old woman and touching her breasts after pinning her down on a bed.

He contested the charges, arguing that she was a willing party in the incident on Sept 3, 2017, but a district judge found him guilty of two molestation charges last year.

Yesterday, High Court Judge Chua Lee Ming allowed the appeal, saying that it was unsafe to uphold the conviction.

The judge accepted arguments by Mr Chen's lawyers, Mr Philip Fong and Mr Hee Theng Fong, that his intention of asking the woman to spend the night with him was very clear in text messages between them.

In messages to the woman the night before, Mr Chen, who is also married, invited her to his home, noting that her husband was out of town.

She asked "is it safe", and when he asked if it would be okay if she did not go home, she replied with an emoji of a shocked face.

The judge said she was clearly aware of the man's intention and was at least open to the possibility of a tryst with him.

Justice Chua also noted that when Mr Chen asked her to go to his bedroom, she complied.

He also found it "difficult" to see how her bra could have been unhooked, based on her account of how she was being held down.

The court heard that Mr Chen, who met the woman four months before the incident, had sent her messages with terms of endearment.

The woman, who cannot be named due to a gag order to protect her identity, maintained that they were just friends.

She testified that she had asked Mr Chen to help her photograph some beauty products that she was selling and he invited her to his studio, which turned out to be his flat.

She alleged that he repeatedly told her to go to the bedroom, and she reluctantly followed him.

She claimed that after he hugged her, she tried to push him away. But he pushed her onto the bed, reached under her blouse and tugged at her bra before groping her. She added that he stopped after she shouted loudly.

The woman then ran out of the room and locked herself in the bathroom, where she phoned a colleague for help. She also told Mr Chen to go to his room.

After more than one hour, she came out of the bathroom, searched for the keys and left the flat without her shoes.

Her colleague and two police officers who saw her at the void deck testified that she was crying, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Joshua Lim. But Mr Chen's lawyers argued that signs of distress did not mean she had been violated.
Although he avoided jail term... he's still in deep shit

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Although he avoided jail term... he's still in deep shit
Definitely, going to court and with the wide publicity becomes instant famous.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Milf want u come inside my pussy now
Old 03-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

As my OC in Army will last time say, "Waiting for what ? Charge !"
Hello, she so nice to you in cinema.. hands fast leg fast call gorgeous for another date ! Follow up with another attack quick..
Old 03-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
As my OC in Army will last time say, "Waiting for what ? Charge !"
Hello, she so nice to you in cinema.. hands fast leg fast call her gorgeous another date ! Follow up with another attack quick..
Aim fire into the hole
Old 03-09-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

One round away ! Second round loading Sir !
Old 03-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Reload and fire again
Old 03-09-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

dun be shy to show that youre nervous.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ET View Post
Reload and fire again

IA, IA, rifle jam sir!
Old 04-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Why is the guy named even after he is acquitted? His career is probably gone now when people google his name. Better change name. At least no one knows who she is. I think both marriages will be on the rocks now. The guy is really stupid. Once the wife catches you trying to bed another woman on the matrimonial bed, the marriage very hard to save. It has been about 3 years since the date of the incident. Must be a tough 3 years for both parties.

Guys cannot assume impiled consent. It is better to be clear and get outright consent by asking the traditional 'Ai Sio Gan Mai?'

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1