The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 11-05-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Peeping my neighbor after her bathe last nite....but my cam flashes seems to catch her attention....

Old 11-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yesterday my fren forward me these pics which was taken at another eatery within USSC. although not ZG but still eye candy!
The dishes there not bad...
Old 11-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leftrightcentre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Its Amber Ember
Quote:
Amber Cafe is near Upp Serangoon Shopping Centre, located next to a bustop, nice place for brunch and beo-ing.

Yesterday my fren forward me these pics which was taken at another eatery within USSC. although not ZG but still eye candy!

Thin frame but good size sia
Old 11-05-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Yesterday in public transport, this chinese lady in her 20s came sit beside me and lower her body on the seat. She was in her work out attire like in yoga pants and lose top. She was revealing her full cleavage to me. I suspect she is a D cup because there was so much flesh and her boobs is so fair. I took a few peeks and she din seems to mind me peeping at all. So i make small talks with her and in the end we exchange number before she alight. Now in the process chatting with her. I smell flirting is coming up soon. Wish me luck.

Hello Andy lau. Good luck. Hahaha.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
The dishes there not bad...
yup food is good there, tried 2 times with colleagues

heres another pic of the same lady, seems like she enjoys eating alot

Old 11-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Share some of what i have encountered recently.

1. Was at the interchange walking towards mrt station, saw OL sleeve ‘hole’ too big. Walk slower and followed her pace. Was rewarded with a skin color bra.

2. Went to a shopping mall to buy lunch home, walk pass a lady dining alone, saw her downblouse. White bra.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro you must be handsome and young
good luck to you
Mast be yandao and rich then can. Your think so?
Old 11-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Mast be yandao and rich then can. Your think so?
haha yes i forget to add " rich " word la
Old 11-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup food is good there, tried 2 times with colleagues

heres another pic of the same lady, seems like she enjoys eating alot

Wow !...this lady is so pretty, chio n sweet zaogeng her sexy cleavage n big boobs ...she is my cup of tea ...thks to bro HS82 for her pic

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...this lady is so pretty, chio n sweet zaogeng her sexy cleavage n big boobs ...she is my cup of tea ...thks to bro HS82 for her pic
welcum bro
Old 12-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Saw it happen again yesterday. This time when we were meeting outside at a japanese cafe to discuss some work and sitting on the floor tatami. Caught a glimpse of her clean pussy whenever she stood up to go toilet or order drinks. This time got one extra white string sticking out, must be her period is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
There's this popular influencer who always appaears in tight dresses and yoga pants but show no pantyline. I see her quite frequently and saw her upskirt a few times. Turns out she likes to go commando most of the time. Super Kinky

Remember there was an event where she was sitting across me and was quite tipsy already, so her legs opened a bit and I could see up her skirt. Was wondering why cannot spot any panties colour, and why got one line down the middle. Took me a while to realise 😳
Old 12-05-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shared this on my personal thread in this same forum but shall share here too for relevance!

I work part time as a waitress so once at work, I purposely left my top button unbuttoned. Our work attire was already quite low cut and loose at the top to begin with, so leaving the top button open meant that my bra was pretty exposed. Yes I wear a bra at work cos I don't want to get into unnecessary trouble, but sometimes I will leave my panties at home! I was wearing a green strapless bra that day and I tested my attire out in the toilet. When the top button was left open, the top was still decent when I was just standing still but the moment I start to move around, my cleavage and bra would become very obvious!

Of cos I didn't start work like that, me and a few of my colleagues went to work early to have lunch first. When we met, I could see one of the guys notice my problem immediately, but he did not say anything and for the next 20 minutes he kept stealing glances. The other guys soon took notice too but no one bothered telling me about it! So disappointing.

At one time I decided to tease them by pretending to drop my stuff and bending down to pick them up, giving them a huge downblouse view! That was also when my female colleague, the only other girl in our group, saw my exposed bra and boobs and she quickly came over and told me about it. I pretended to be shocked and buttoned up my shirt!

Often when I take the mrt and have a seat, I would also sit very unglamly, opening my legs wide and allowing the person opposite to have a clear view of my panties, or more if I wasn't wearing any. It would always be so funny to see their reactions, trying to not look blatantly so sneaking peeks every now and then. Sometimes I would even stare back at them to scare them when they realise that I know they were staring.

Sometimes, it would actually happen by accident and not on purpose. I tend to wear inappropriate attires for activities which results in lots of zaogengs. Once, I went to wild wild wet with my friends and I wore newly bought red bikini. I had never really tried it on before and only until I put it on in the toilet did I realise that it was too big for me! This was not the string kind so I could tighten it but I had no choice and just went along with it. Jess was with me at that time and I think she noticed but she just kept quiet.

After putting it on, I looked at myself and saw that the bottom was really loose. I could see abit of my butt crack already! I tied the top as tightly as possible but my boobs were not big enough to fill up the cups so it was still rather loose!

I just went ahead with it anyway and it was all fine actually. Just that I had to keep pulling up my bottoms. We went to the tsunami pool and went to the deepest spot. When the tsunami came, I had to keep jumping up and down to get my head out of the water. As I did that, I did not notice my bikini bottom slipping downwards and off my legs! I just continued having fun and at one point I decided to climb onto the float. One of my guy friends helped me hold the float while I lifted my leg up to climb up and I exposed my bare vagina to him! I didn't even notice and continued climbing until I got up and realised that everyone was staring at me!

When I realised what had happened I quickly jumped back into the water! My whole face was red from the embarrassment but at the same time I was rather aroused and scared. I looked around for my bikini bottom but couldn't find it!

After 10 mins of looking, one of my friends found a kid playing with it and managed to get it back for me! I was so relieved! When I put it back on, we continued playing but this time I was more careful.

That's all I have for now! Maybe will share more next time since I tend to zaogeng a lot anyway with my skimpy clothing!
Old 12-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Of cos I didn't start work like that, me and a few of my colleagues went to work early to have lunch first. When we met, I could see one of the guys notice my problem immediately, but he did not say anything and for the next 20 minutes he kept stealing glances. The other guys soon took notice too but no one bothered telling me about it! So disappointing.

At one time I decided to tease them by pretending to drop my stuff and bending down to pick them up, giving them a huge downblouse view! That was also when my female colleague, the only other girl in our group, saw my exposed bra and boobs and she quickly came over and told me about it. I pretended to be shocked and buttoned up my shirt!
Tell me which idiot will bother to tell u?!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sis Racheltan1234 u made me laugh Thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 12-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Shared this on my personal thread in this same forum but shall share here too for relevance!

I work part time as a waitress so once at work, I purposely left my top button unbuttoned. Our work attire was already quite low cut and loose at the top to begin with, so leaving the top button open meant that my bra was pretty exposed. Yes I wear a bra at work cos I don't want to get into unnecessary trouble, but sometimes I will leave my panties at home! I was wearing a green strapless bra that day and I tested my attire out in the toilet. When the top button was left open, the top was still decent when I was just standing still but the moment I start to move around, my cleavage and bra would become very obvious!

Often when I take the mrt and have a seat, I would also sit very unglamly, opening my legs wide and allowing the person opposite to have a clear view of my panties, or more if I wasn't wearing any. It would always be so funny to see their reactions, trying to not look blatantly so sneaking peeks every now and then. Sometimes I would even stare back at them to scare them when they realise that I know they were staring.

Sometimes, it would actually happen by accident and not on purpose. I tend to wear inappropriate attires for activities which results in lots of zaogengs. Once, I went to wild wild wet with my friends and I wore newly bought red bikini. I had never really tried it on before and only until I put it on in the toilet did I realise that it was too big for me! This was not the string kind so I could tighten it but I had no choice and just went along with it. Jess was with me at that time and I think she noticed but she just kept quiet.

After putting it on, I looked at myself and saw that the bottom was really loose. I could see abit of my butt crack already! I tied the top as tightly as possible but my boobs were not big enough to fill up the cups so it was still rather loose!

I just went ahead with it anyway and it was all fine actually. Just that I had to keep pulling up my bottoms. We went to the tsunami pool and went to the deepest spot. When the tsunami came, I had to keep jumping up and down to get my head out of the water. As I did that, I did not notice my bikini bottom slipping downwards and off my legs! I just continued having fun and at one point I decided to climb onto the float. One of my guy friends helped me hold the float while I lifted my leg up to climb up and I exposed my bare vagina to him! I didn't even notice and continued climbing until I got up and realised that everyone was staring at me!

When I realised what had happened I quickly jumped back into the water! My whole face was red from the embarrassment but at the same time I was rather aroused and scared. I looked around for my bikini bottom but couldn't find it!

After 10 mins of looking, one of my friends found a kid playing with it and managed to get it back for me! I was so relieved! When I put it back on, we continued playing but this time I was more careful.

That's all I have for now! Maybe will share more next time since I tend to zaogeng a lot anyway with my skimpy clothing!
nice sharing sis!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1