The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
zuouz1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody know where is H14R05 bao er?

Is there anyone know where is bao er? Can not find her name is S-list.

Another question. What is the meaning for S list

HxxRxx > GL (150) does that mean she is better than GL?
Old 18-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody know where is H14R05 bao er?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuouz1983 View Post
Is there anyone know where is bao er? Can not find her name is S-list.
H14R05 - Poh Yi (aka Bao Er). Because when I RTF her ask for name she say Poh Yi.

Quote:
Another question. What is the meaning for S list
Not really sure. S for Singapore?

Quote:
HxxRxx > GL (150) does that mean she is better than GL?
No, it means the WL used to work in GL and her CAT is $150.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
H14R05 - Poh Yi (aka Bao Er). Because when I RTF her ask for name she say Poh Yi..
Poh Yi is in Hokkien (Dialect). Bao Er is in Mandarin. Same Name. She is probably hokkien.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Poh Yi is in Hokkien (Dialect). Bao Er is in Mandarin. Same Name. She is probably hokkien.
Poh Yi should be cantonese
Old 18-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think she is cantonese ? she always talking w others cantonese.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
sing-a-poo is one of the Best!sing-a-poo is one of the Best!sing-a-poo is one of the Best!

She is a veteran and have been in Petain for more than 10 years. Previously from Hse 28.
Up list
Empty
Old 18-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing-a-poo View Post
She is a veteran and have been in Petain for more than 10 years. Previously from Hse 28.
Oh, is it?

This I didn't know. All the while I thought she come together with her friend and next door neighbour Kidd H14R04, who came to PT in 2005.

Thanks for info Bro.

Cheers.
Old 18-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anybody know where is H14R05 bao er?

This is new for me too, Ah Bao from ex H28, i have no idea brother. Well brother Fornicator, we have many things to learn and, seems like everyday new things came up.

The infos maybe true, many brothers knew Ah Bao appear during same periods with Kid, that was about 7 yrs ago. Again my first time was with Kid, 7 yrs allreally! Next girl if i am correct, i took H7R6 2floor Kathy.

No wonder Ah Bao charged $30, she is at PT for long time. Till now, there are no past history on Kid. I guess she was former JB HC girls, probably she ask to operate her biz here.

Oh! Saw FR on H10R13 Anna $30, did not catch her past 2 trips. Her door was closed during that time. She is 1 who i had plan to RTF, upgrade $50 and i think she will give the stds. However, no AR till now only ex GL and, few ex KS girls.
Old 18-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This is new for me too, Ah Bao from ex H28, i have no idea brother. Well brother Fornicator, we have many things to learn and, seems like everyday new things came up.

The infos maybe true, many brothers knew Ah Bao appear during same periods with Kid, that was about 7 yrs ago. Again my first time was with Kid, 7 yrs allreally! Next girl if i am correct, i took H7R6 2floor Kathy.

No wonder Ah Bao charged $30, she is at PT for long time. Till now, there are no past history on Kid. I guess she was former JB HC girls, probably she ask to operate her biz here.

Oh! Saw FR on H10R13 Anna $30, did not catch her past 2 trips. Her door was closed during that time. She is 1 who i had plan to RTF, upgrade $50 and i think she will give the stds. However, no AR till now only ex GL and, few ex KS girls.
Yes mine Bro, agreed. We have many more to learn from senior Bros. Even if we have been to PT long time, remember that we still newbie here in SBF.

Kidd H14R04 started in PT in 2005, so it is only 5 years. She told me she used to work in KTV in KL. Asked her why she go PT, same reason, money. Fast and east money at that. She used to charege $50 when I first asked her, I decline. After a few months, she downgrade to $40. Then I knew why, she only provide catbath, BJ and FJ. I was satisfied then until ex-GL WLs came to PT who offered more. Oh before that, it was Maggie H02R02, ex-KS WL, catbath, BBBJ, AR, paiinting, 69 and FJ. Now she got frenching hehe.

I also saw Poh Yi H14R05 then, but choosing between her and Kidd, I thought Kidd was better. BTW, they both not working when I was in PT yesterday and last Wednesday.

Cheers.
Old 19-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Poh yi has a steady stream of customers, rationally, no reason to quit PT. However, her Kidd neighbor looks potentially next to exit as she does not look like will downgrade to $30.

As for Anna, yes, you will probably not see her in the evenings but for the past 3 days, she has been working that late and normally, it's a sign going for 1 mth leave.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Old 19-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H14R05 "Bao Er " (宝儿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Poh Yi should be cantonese
Oop!! Thanks. "Poh Yi" also Cantonese. Poh meaning precious or treasure. Second tone (/) in Cantonese, 4th tone (\) in Hokkien. Just up U. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
...Poh Yi H14R05 .... Kidd, I thought Kidd was better....
Poh Yi and Kidd are always chatting when free - good friends!!. Poh Yi always carry a smile and chatty. Kidd looks quite fierce (no eye contact), also does not "chio" customer - however very friendly when inside - definitely worth the $40 . Told her: Everyone will rush into her room if she smile at potentials - she laughed.
Old 19-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Control and managed

I am no health people, just thinking only, I mean if I am such a person? I would manage and control the HIV by, limiting the numbers of sex workers in this country. How so?

All sex workers are subjected to medical checkups; same liked “FFI”, that also include FLs who were arrested. The figures on HIV and, other diseases could determine the condition of SEX trade in this country, of course there are others liked, illegal immigrants so on. That I am afraid belongs to other sectors not here, sorry!

I got a gut feeling that, diseases and HIV is kept to an acceptable %, I am no health people, again thinking only. Thanks to CDs and, birth control seems liked this generation, all sex workers practice safe SEX which is a good thing.

Everybody caps on and, of course best is does away from sleeping outside. That is the most difficult task to do, I mean ones started and you cease. Then there is hope, if another session then I am afraid. You are hooked my man! But that does not mean sure gone case, still practice safe sex.

I got all this in a Sat am after reading Kid’s history, so many members were correct that sex workers were at it for years. Good that this country tried to reduce the volume of sex workers, by managing the health conditions of the girls, with this it also managed the customers flow.

Btw, Ah Bao, and Bao Err are the same, as confirmed by my session with Catherine. No problems with names, i pretty much believe Ah Bao want our $ and nothing else matters.

Have a good week ahead.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought you were looking for Baoling. She is gone long time.
Old 19-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skingmoo View Post
Thought you were looking for Baoling. She is gone long time.
She is H10R04, managed to get 2 sessions with her. Now the room is occupied by Da S.

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H14R05 "Bao Er " (宝儿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Poh Yi and Kidd are always chatting when free - good friends!!. Poh Yi always carry a smile and chatty. Kidd looks quite fierce (no eye contact), also does not "chio" customer - however very friendly when inside .
Actually I think that's the problem. When they are free, they will make themselves very comfortable by standing in the corridor, smoking and talking, albeit very loudly - especially Kidd!

Kidd doesn't even care if she gets in the way of customers trying to walk through. She will just talk and gesticulate loudly and roughly. Much like, dare I say, a gangster would.

In fact, I can hear the crude commotion Kidd makes way before I approach house14. And truth is, for me, that's a real turn off. I would not even bother to enter the house when I hear Kidd.

You're right bro, if Kidd smiled more and acted a little more gentle like a girl(after all isn't that what we're looking for to bonk), I reckon she will get more customers... including me!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1