The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I remember in the 70s, the time of black white tv, b4 this gen of pretty CNA news candy Chan Eu Imm. I saw this on tv.

The police had issue a statement to the public. There are no headhunters in Singapore. Whoever spread such rumours will be subjected to..

Sorry! I had forgot the rest, different time my brothers. Today, it is much too kind until certain degress. Let me get the balls rolling.

This Sammyboy forum had this statement, there are no Radiation that falls on PT ground. All are fine.
Mine Bro, I cannot get over CNA news Genevive Woo, she's so have the x-factor! For me she MILF!

On another note, receive sms that radiation falling on Singapore. Now just hear in news it is hoax!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 16-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Talking Point aka PT Corner :p

So brother Fornicator, u also desire Genevive Woo.

Many men too, a bit not too much don't want to get zap, we knew people are sensitive in this country.

She is so CFM, many news readers are candies, so much so i watched the news beacuse of this girls. Btw, i find Loke Wei Sue, sorry if i spell wrong, icy cool beauty charms me. She is not giving CFM face, rather good clear professional English.

Refleshing! Looking fw to your FR, sir!
Old 16-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Talking Point aka PT Corner :p

Quote:

Many men too, a bit not too much don't want to get zap, we knew people are sensitive in this country.

She is so CFM, many news readers are candies, so much so i watched the news beacuse of this girls. Btw, i find Loke Wei Sue, sorry if i spell wrong, icy cool beauty charms me. She is not giving CFM face, rather good clear professional English.

I also loike this SYT who do the business reports, Wei Du. Mine Bro I find her face cute + her voice solid and her English very good.

Yes, my FR coming, hehe.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:

Haha, I now watching CNA and I see this Loke Wei Sue. Yes I like her also, kinda reminds me of the ang pai Violet because of short hair.

Funny we desire this CNA women, oh my Genevive, what would I give for just 1 session with her, hehe!

Good morning Bros!

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hahaha! I desire Otelli Edwards!

I thank you.
Old 17-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Talking Point aka PT Corner :p

Yesterday in H24, Mong Peng is it? Her room is behind Xiao Li, she is $20 and have took her long time ago. I think she had taken away her room numbers, probably she is aware of us members. No worry we know her.

Now during that time, she was on HP, chatting very loud in Canto, a nick of these girls. They are not awared many brother understands, somehow we could piece the pics or something.

This is her conversation in Canto; " she is on medication! Tell her to stop, some girls also on drug. What make you think only man." Last but not least, "How is she going to work?"

Probably this WL is managing some body, all the while many came here because they need the long stay permits. No wonder many seldom turn up, every trips i learn more. Of course happy to share over here and, not on PT ground.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some PT WLs, ex or present are even this forum members with power some more!

Cheers.

Quote:
Yesterday in H24, Mong Peng is it? Her room is behind Xiao Li, she is $20 and have took her long time ago. I think she had taken away her room numbers, probably she is aware of us members. No worry we know... course happy to share over here and, not on PT ground.
Old 20-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Girls with big boobs

Men desired big boobs’ call girls; fact is many overlooked PT brothels had such stocks. But, do we guys know how to handle this? With the exception of H2R3 Sally and, H7R1 (2floor) Ann who till now I have yet to seen. Do I have your attention? Yes!

I will rank them per my sexual experience with the girls; as usual brothers have their own popular girls, different from mine which is acceptable.

The brightness spotlights of all, I would give to H14R9 Miss Attitude, aka Li Wen $50, such beautifully firm tits. Whichever ways we take her, front and back her tits provide good gripping. However Li Wen might not allow more than a slight touch, you need to use your charms gentleman. Her major problem is stone cold, too quiet and almost tasteless session.

My diamond crown goes to H2R15 Tingx2 at $50, she still command such rate because hers is a force to reckon with. Tingx2 boobs tend to look promising when she stands straight, upon lied on bed they drop downwards. No worry you see, Tingx2 had a set of assess which you could hold onto during doggy. She proves to be a good lay at this amount.

Silver I would award to H2R2 $50 Maggie, probably KS brothels brought in 2 big tits girls, to up the sales of this house. Maggie’s tits not bad, I say firm nice to fondle and, she is accommodating during sex. I have taken her from the front; holding both boobs and frenched her deep.

My dear Maggie, age is catching up with you, you need to maintain your service standard. If not, consider an early retirement.

There is a reserve force, mine you, I would give it to a $20 WL, she is done other then H24R19 Mong Peng. Ah Peng had her room number taken down; we know she is behind Xiao Li upon walked into inner lane. Never let her fool you, guys!

I notice her boobs are nicely done, not really big liked the 3 girls. They are pointed, hard and provide good fondling during sex. Like all old call girls, her time has run out yrs ago. I might return to suck those tits, don’t think she mind that is provided I pay her $50.

Ah Peng is friendly; in fact I think her customers knew of her spotlights. No wonder, for $20 over at H24. I think she is more popular then, Ah Fen and Jessie.

There you have it, only when we know how to handle, we can get the ultimate pleasure from it. There are many things to learn, my brothers we will see when we get there.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Wink SEX industry: The new chapter

I pretty much believe the new age started in Y2K, it could be the offical big group of PRC pdmms, which came with their childrens. This women were suprised, that so long as they willing to sell their pussy, they will make profits.

The SEX operators of this country saw this willing women, they might wonder hei! Bring it on, bring it to the gentlemen at HDB estates. They have the $, the beginning where the supply was limited, and i think it took the industry to pickup less then 2 years.

We knew b4 migration of PRC WLs at GL, also b4 beer girls who are getting younger and sweeter. Willing to please too, with many allreally hit the target less then a year. Then it bomb overnight, i mean the Chinese papers reported on black glass hair saloons, or was it HC MP around the HDB markets.

Morale is wrong! Gods forgive us, brothers! We were not aware that we being struck by SIN. Wives complaints of hubby hanging around such joints, they not at RLDs, no Sir! Just behind the block, i think that period was above market rates.

Then many moved to PRC towns, maybe due to reporting in papers? Customers and their girls need to be low keys, anyway it is wrong to have such activities around town.

Rather around 2008, or early the first batch of PRC WLs appeared at GL brothels. It leads to retrenchement of Malaysian WLs, probably these girls were shocked and it serve them right. Why? They should see it coming.

Probably the authority decided, control and manage the future, this case knowing that many PRC SEX workers may not stayed in legal brothels more then a year. I say grant them the permits!

There are no turn back the clock, many FTs (man) came and, the market bloom thanks2their support. PT KS girls need to learn from the PRC sisters, but we know people are proud to ask to be guided. Future fierce competition btw these 2 group of girls. The customers win no doubt but, be prepare to face the dangers of commercial SEX, because the girls will be taking more FTs.

Maybe? Leave all this, it is still not too late, if not stick to legal joints. That will be fine, at least for a short while.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

Wink Observations

How could i miss it? All the yrs passing thru PT ground, and reading postings from brothers here. Let me write a few.

H14 opens after 1 pm, usually few girls, Ah Bao, Kid and Sophia screamed, "good morning!" Is not like they don't know the time or something. There was also a posting from a brother, long time ago, he notice Li Wen came to work, she lockoff a short while later. He wrote she is not feeling well.

I wonder? Did she had outcall, maybe? H2 Tingx2 seldom turn up, her sister Michelle too and, many also with this habits. Wait! How can i not mention, H22 Sally seems to be busy with other affairs elsewhere. I heard she talking on HP, i think is $ issues.

Many brothers are aware Vivi and, Cookie were unpredictable, but why? I have seen Vivi came in, soon a customer follows. Probably if i had $200, i could take her at a budget hotel. Maybe?

Are the office not functiong? We seeing the uncles and auntys on phones, if not they seems to be busy somewhere else. Time to change a new keeper, somebody who ensure who cannot come today.

The focus is on Good Morning, if it is outcall, then our legal brothel sys failed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1