The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How to tackle this girl?

I stay in a new estate, just moved in 1 year plus ago. The block beside us, just got ready not too long ago and ppl moved in.

About 3, 4 months back, I started jogging, tried to run every weekday. I just run around the field not far away, a few rounds. Initially, I ran at night.

Once, when I ran, I met this girl who was there jogging as well. When I ran, I ran in the same direction, round after round (not many rounds lah, my stamina not too good). But she is interesting, she finished 1 round, reveresd, finished 1 round, reversed again. She is not tall, maybe 158cm, a little chubby, just little, long curvy hair. I never look at her face, just glanced a few times when we crossing each other running in opposite direction. She is tanned. I am not sure if she is Chinese, but she looks pino to me. She runs damn fast, much faster than I do. She always wear that dark green singlet with black shorts, always.

Since that day, I tried to run roughly at the same timing as the time I met her. Initially, I did met her again a few times. And after that she would walk over to the play ground below my block (and her block) to cool down, do some sit up. I would just rest around there, pretending resting, but actually catching glances at her. I boh ji, don't dare to strike a talk with her. And there were always quite a few others there as well.

Then, for some time, I did not see her again. Running at night time is not too conveniet for me. I talk to gf every night, over phone. I gotto run, cool down and bath before I call her. It can't be too late due to her job, she cannot slp late. If I run early, I have to take dinner early, which is also 1 problem. So, since I never saw that girl again, I changed to run in the morning, early morning.

Last night, I was quarrelling with gf over the phone. We are getting married this eyar end. It was farking hot in my room, so I walked down to playground, while still on the phone. Talking, quarrelling halfway, I saw that girl coming over. She just finished her run, colling down now. Her timing was later than the previous timing that I met her, by roughly an hour. Through out, I couldn't concentrate on the phone call, but kept stealing glances at her.

I know this is not love, just lust, lust for her body, especially after seeing her sweating all over, seeing her boobs moving up, down, up, down when she's breathing doing sit up. I am physically atracted to her body. I feel like, going down to playground every night same timing, just to see her.

I really hope to know her, and have something advanced. But kind of don't know what to do. Shall I just approach her when she was cooling down? Shall I follow her up her block (next to my block, seperated by carpack)? I have never seen her at other places aroudn the area before, like the coffeeshop, or Fairprice, and never met her during morning peak hour when going work. I am getting married. If I do get to know her, I hope to let her know, and be straightforward that I am there for flings, because I really do not want to give her impression of I am there for love, for marriage. By the way, I am moving out of that estate, end of the year also.

What can I do so that I will not regret? And sorry for the long winded paragraphs.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28192 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to tackle this girl?

I think as a guy,u should make the 1st move. Go up to chit chat with her. Ex : Hi! I always see u jogging around in this area. So are u staying nearby? Well,the saying goes,nothing venture nothing gain.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 02-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How to tackle this girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
I think as a guy,u should make the 1st move. Go up to chit chat with her. Ex : Hi! I always see u jogging around in this area. So are u staying nearby? Well,the saying goes,nothing venture nothing gain.
all along I have been acting cool when I was there...... don't want to behave like hamsup lou like that.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Next time when u r running ahead of her, pretend to 'peng san'. She may stop and give u CPR.

If all works out, u two can be buddies for jogging and other forms of enjoyable "exercise"
Old 02-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really hope to know her, and have something advanced. But kind of don't know what to do. Shall I just approach her when she was cooling down? Shall I follow her up her block (next to my block, seperated by carpack)? I have never seen her at other places aroudn the area before, like the coffeeshop, or Fairprice, and never met her during morning peak hour when going work. I am getting married. If I do get to know her, I hope to let her know, and be straightforward that I am there for flings, because I really do not want to give her impression of I am there for love, for marriage. By the way, I am moving out of that estate, end of the year also.

What can I do so that I will not regret? And sorry for the long winded paragraphs.[/QUOTE]

er... honestly not sure i should even suggest anything to u...hahaha... consider u r getting married and u r planning to look for fling w a stranger..haha.. i think the sisters here may not smile upon this.

then again... if u r sincere to know her as a friend, pick up the courage and intro urself... come on.. u think she don't know u have been jogging ard or looking at her meh?? or cos, when u do talk to her, there is a chance she reject or accept u as a friend. if kana rejected, don't get bothered by it and move on lor... hee.. hope it help.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why don't you purposely fall down and cut yourself (but not break any bones). Practice at home first how to stage it. See if she comes to your assistance or she runs by. If she comes to your assistance you can make your move and charm her.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Woodland777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go print a t-shirt with wording

" May I know you? I saw you running a few time but I am shy to approach you"

bring it when you go for your run, wear it when u see her and try run infront of her

Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Just approach her smile and say something lame like "weather hot ah" "jogging is fun ah" "she looks good with wet shirt" ... it doesn't matter what you say but you approach her.

Don't worry if you get rejected just be happily married loh... You should be more worried if she accepted to be your friend.. or "friend"
Old 03-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

I don't think I will run at night time, or similar timing as her again because that crash with my time with gf. But going down to playground after that to check her out is possible.

Thank you all for the advice, and thanks to those who pm me.

To the ladies her, if my post ever irritates you, I am sorry.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

I think you can just say 'hi'
She may be feeling the same too.
Sometimes these things if drag too long without response,
They become bland
Why you so like dat?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can just envision this guy chatting her up. But the problem is he is wearing running shorts and his dick is hard as a rock and she screams and runs for saftey. Brother, just go to Geylang get your dose of pussy and stop planning a jogging rape situation to save a few bucks. While SG society doenst encourage nor condone either I think going to Geylang is the lesser of two evils in your situation.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
I think you can just say 'hi'
She may be feeling the same too.
Sometimes these things if drag too long without response,
They become bland
Alrite, maybe I will do it this way, if I meet her again.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
How to tackle this girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
.. jogging,...met this girl who was there jogging .., don't dare to strike a talk with her.... quarrelling with gf over the phone. We are getting married this eyar end...I know this is not love, just lust, lust for her body,..I really hope to know her... I am getting married. If I do get to know her, I hope to let her know, and be straightforward that I am there for flings, (not) for love, for marriage. ..What can I do so that I will not regret?...
Do nothing - if do not want to regret - if only for fling. On the other hand, if relationship with GF on the rock, U want to regret, suggests try smiling first a few times (jogs). Followed by "Hi" if she return smile - while jogging. Everything else will follow. Good Luck. Cheers .
Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Talking Re: How to tackle this girl?

Quote:
... She runs damn fast, much faster than I do ...

What can I do so that I will not regret? ...
tink u shud try n run faster 1st ...

in case u nid 2 run away fast ...

Old 04-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
….. I just run around the field not far away, a few rounds……
When I ran, I ran in the same direction, round after round.
But she is interesting, she finished 1 round, reversed, finished 1 round, reversed again.
when we crossing each other running in opposite direction.
She runs damn fast, much faster than I do.
She always wear that dark green singlet with black shorts, always.
…………………………………..
Easy does it….

Since she run much faster than you, no point trying to catch up with her pace, if not, you be dying for breath instead

Just let her run….when she complete her 1st round, she will reverse and be running towards your direction, correct?

Just pace yourself…..wait…wait…wait…..when she is about almost same alignment with your right or left side..YOU JUST TURN!!! …this sudden turn sure give her a shock and she will try to ‘siam’ you to avoid bodies collision...This is the moment for you to say” Sorry, didn’t mean to frighten you….I am doing half-round turn ….the rest is up to you liao….

Quote:
….. She always wear that dark green singlet with black shorts, always.
…………………………………..
I would not advise you to wear black singlet with green shorts to attract her attention (contrasting colored attire).
Though it might work but then again, unless you're Green Lantern
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1