The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BurningIn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, bro...u r absolutely correct...they shd...but they r saying they were just following WHO's advice..so if wanna blame, must blame WHO...tats why the crazy President Trump of USA has stopped funding to WHO for all the mistakes they hv made resulting in so many hundred thousand pple being killed worldwide by the virus today...but can't they also use their own brains n common sense ?...why must follow others, take more precaution is better than less
Paying our ministers millions to listen to others? No fucking brains ah?
Old 17-04-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningIn View Post
Paying our ministers millions to listen to others? No fucking brains ah?
You also can be minister lol.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 22-04-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -176 / Power: 0
iLoveOldVege iLoveOldVege

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
I learnt that the red tiger is very stupid! Maybe is an orphan, no family upbringing!
I learnt that old man likes to talk cock
Old 22-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -176 / Power: 0
iLoveOldVege iLoveOldVege

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Obvious example of clone upping own self. First begging post immediately upon registration and 20 points immediately added too

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=50471

Just one of the many examples from the exchange thread.
Up your mother first
Old 23-04-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from shopping.

Well done to queue everywhere.

Enforcement come and all try to stand 1m apart.

Old 02-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

@bestbest

Doing a great fine job.

Keep it up!

Old 02-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Sapport this thread .Great awareness!
Old 02-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
The 2 other solutions is to gather all the FW into a few domatries, set fire and burn them all, at the same time no need to burn plus all sanitised liao. OR let all of them continue their daily lives. Let them all come out and do whatever they one. 3 choose 1.No easy solution right, so let them do their jobs. They are doing this to protect you and your family. The faster we stop the spread the faster we get back to daily routine. Do you know there are govt departments now planning how to ramp up business and increase productivity and increase tourism to revive the country in 2021
1 more option - burn all the white ministers and start everything afresh
Old 03-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Many still clueless where to buy blue and yellow pills.

Also no way to get pills shown in my avatar without going to doctor in Singapore.

Have a great day.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
@bestbest

Doing a great fine job.

Keep it up!
Agreed! More awareness needed from bro.

排队中: 清空中
Old 03-06-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
@bestbest

Doing a great fine job.

Keep it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Agreed! More awareness needed from bro.
Thanks for being like minded. Just to share the following pm that I wrote to one well respected samster :

"Upping of red tiger clones

Hi Bro,

Can see you are kind and will not discriminate when exchanging points. When someone upz you, you definitely will return. You will never zap no matter who.

Anyway, not sure if you are aware of this red dog/red tiger gang who will keep creating clone accounts, making a couple of one liner wayang posts and start chalking up points at zap free exchange threads. With 300+ points, they will go to other threads to start flaming. Believe you have seen many of these banned accounts.

There is still a number of such clone accounts with at least two very active ones now in the exchange threads,. These two accounts were only created a few days ago and they are redsoldier and prince108. Both started with two wayang posts at the same Petain thread and now actively soliciting points at the exchange threads.

Can see that you have upped redsoldier as he was smart enough to up you first. But not sure if prince108 has tried to do the same. It's your call but also hope you can help by ignoring him. His latest post. .
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20...stcount=108608

Like before, you may perhaps suggest that I just take it as what it is and move on. But I just can't stand this group of people.

Hope you understand but your prerogative anyway.

Thanks very much"

Last edited by bestbest; 03-06-2020 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for being like minded. Just to share the following pm that I wrote to one well respected samster :

Hi Bro,

Can see you are kind and will not discriminate when exchanging points. When someone upz you, you definitely will return. You will never zap no matter who.

Anyway, not sure if you are aware of this red dog/red tiger gang who will keep creating clone accounts, making a couple of one liner wayang posts and start chalking up points at zap free exchange threads. With 300+ points, they will go to other threads to start flaming. Believe you have seen many of these banned accounts.

There is still a number of such clone accounts with at least two very active ones now in the exchange threads,. These two accounts were only created a few days ago and they are redsoldier and prince108. Both started with two wayang posts at the same Petain thread and now actively soliciting points at the exchange threads.

Can see that you have upped redsoldier as he was smart enough to up you first. But not sure if prince108 has tried to do the same. It's your call but also hope you can help by ignoring him. His latest post. .

Like before, you may perhaps suggest that I just take it as what it is and move on. But I just can't stand this group of people.

Thanks very much"
I know which senior bro you pmed. He is trying to reach his 1k up.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Prince108 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Hi Bro,

Thanks very much"
Knnbccb humji kia jio you come outside you no langpa? Don't hide behind not happy come outside talk. Your mum loves to suck my big dick. Tell her from now onwards I will not let her suck anymore. Knnbccb no LP stay at home fuck your mother
Old 03-06-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Prince108 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
I know which senior bro you pmed. He is trying to reach his 1k up.
Knnbccb shut up moron
Old 04-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

So fast become yellow and banned.

No trace of the other clone "Redxxxxxxx" who posted with big red fonts.

This bloke is mentally very sick and should NOT be released.

Kudos to admin and our dear bro bestbest.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1