The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
vincentlin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_cantona View Post
another to share here, pls PM me ur nice contact leh
name: xiao Yu
face:6(see photo link below)
[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z34/BrianLoke/_MG_0438.jpg[/IMG
]
[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z34/BrianLoke/joycelyn037_a.jpg
[/IMG]
hp no:0166839020
this 2 photo is same gal? have some different.
Old 20-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

explored 3 places yesterday aftenoon, 2-5pm
1. peng hwa - very few, lot of MILF
2. ace builting - MILF mostly
3. sap chuan - hot, clouded environment with few SYT and lot MILF

I think the nice stock rarely come out afternoon, they rather stay at room and waiting for calls. do you agree?
Old 20-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea are those 2 girls the same? They look kinda different thought hehe.
the number is for which gal my i ask??

Thank you
Old 24-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goh268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi...i'm newbie to this forum..XD

how is xiao yu service anyway?
good?

to all bros and tai lou...
can pm me other contact for me pls?
tq so much
Old 25-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

went to PH again last afternoon...like usual, there are not much stock there...check ACE, even worse..turn back to PH, saw a pretty MILF (which i have aim for some times).since there's no better choice, give a signal to her to sit down. she talk very soft and act very sophisicated which i like a lot.was quoted rm100, but managed to get it with rm80 after negotiation. preceed to her room which right beside PH after drink. hold my hand along the way to her room, +GFE...

Name: Xiao Rung (pretty MILF)
face: 7/10 (can imagine that she's quite a gems when she was young)
body: 6.5/10 (slim, talk, 34C boobs, and well maintain)
BJ: CBJ 5.5/10 (i prefer BBBJ, you can't feel much with the rubber on)
FK: light (she keep turning her head, but still manage to kiss her during FJ)
FJ: 7/10 (pussy quite tight and it's shave!, or may be her grapping kungfu. the minus point is there is some fake moans during FJ. do Miss and doggy (what a nice scene when u fuck a talk girl in doggy) and Miss then unload.she ask y there's lot of sperm..haha..coz really long time din release.)
GFE: 7/10 (we chat a l lot..and she is quite friendly..she said next time can offer rm100 for 2 shot)
overall: 6.5/10 (not the best, but satisfy)
WIR: erm...there is still a lot to be explore there.
Old 29-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
woainvren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rebecca? ya, i want,please pm me the photo.
Old 30-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

went to ace last Friday afternoon...sit and have my guiness and looking at the girls who stand by the elevator
a pretty MILF approached, NANA is her name...me, a MILF lover sure wont miss the chances...

name: NANA
face: 7.5/10 (big eye + curly hair..look damn sexy)
body: 6.5/10 (skinny + small boob 32A i think..but it is just good for me)
BJ: 6/10 CBJ (BBBJ would be good)
FK: NIL
FJ: very accommondating (we do it in various position, miss+doggy+miss+Horse riding+miss)
overall: 7/10 (very friendly)
WIR: as stated earlier...damn a lot to fuck...
Old 04-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

wah.. y no info here already???
Old 04-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

WilliamTurner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rebecca? ya, i want,please pm me the photo
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Any news regarding ace mall ?

where are u all going ?
Old 05-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

any news regarding ace mall again ?
Old 06-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

it's a Friday afternoon, after finish some biz in KL, feel a bit horny...so turned to One-Stop to check out the stock there. Actually there a are few WL is targeted after some observation in the pass few days

3 pretty SYT (in my humble opinion):-
1. long hair, talk, slim and look very innocent (i think she is the prettiest over there),
2. long hair, with flat hair in front (wawa hair), face a bit look like HK movie star (yeong Yi 杨怡), and she look cute.
3. name: Qiqi, curly hair, CFM look and cute.

it's heavy rain there last Friday, what the heck, there is no way to go...since #1 and #2 wasn't there, so decide go for qiqi, coz her GFE is great when we are in the food court...but turned out it was a wrong decision

she bring me to a apartment which is like a hotel (where they partitioned it (with maximum) to rooms). inside the rooms, saying that no need to bath until finish the deal..wtf, i know it won't be much after this. then, she took off her shirt and skirt..cant deny that she really has a goos assets, even tits isn't large but it does look very cute and firm with pinkish nipp.
lying my back on the bed, and she guve me a big hug and proceed to lick (or i called it bite) my nipp, and shake my dick until it turn hard. i returned her favour by sucked her pickish nipps, where it just turned out be a while only. i approached her face and smell her neck and ear...and she keep turning around, dun even tallk about FK. she then capped me..'haa, no blow? ' i asked. she said no need, her 'mei mei' will make me very 'su fu'...ok..dun want to force and proceed to do the Miss. during i mounth my didi, again another turn down, hell a lot of KY!fuck..feeling a bit mad jo..put my finger in and try to dick out the KY..haha..not even a seconds, she pull it out and asked me to put the fucking dick inside.."OK, you ask for it" i thinked.Mounted it and pumped her in-out wihtout any mercy! She make fake moan, which make me more mad..and i pump it faster and harder...u know it's not easy to Cum with this kind of mood, so i pump her non-stop for almost 15 minutes. no kissing and even Nipps sucking anymore. When i tried to kiss her, she turn her face. i tried to suck her nipps, she use her hands to block it. she just closing her eyes and making some fake moans in this 15 mins (you know, like fucking a dead fish). She not even respond when i asked to change other position (coz i'm getting tired after 15 mins pumping).. Nia Seng, "girl, you really make me mad jo", "Ok, fine", "this is what u asked for", in my mind. The best part coming...
i adjust the position a bit, which make me have a better approach inside her vagina. after feel pump, i feel there is some different jo, she's moving her vagina toward me and her moan was in different tone,her eyes was semi-open horny now."ok, try my luck again", move my head toward her nipps and lick it, "eee, no blocking this time". Could i be luckier today?..move near to her mouth, no head turning jo.haiz, i'm still not that lucky, she still closing her mount, but i can kiss her lips now.she move her vagina faster and closer to me now, and she breath heavier..OMG, why suddenly her virgina became so tight? it feel so nice, and i'm keep pumping it, it was as tight as we holding our dick DFK, and it become so warm inside."i think i'm gonna Cum", i hug her back and used my full force to finish the last few pumping. The army which i 'save' for few days was unloaded. "ee, why she still keep moving her ?", and she moving it faster now, and she keep moaning and holding my back very tight, seems like she dun want me to pull it out by now. she just keep silent and close her eyes! even i cummed, her movement and her moan make my semi-hard dick become hard again! ok, since she dun let me pull out, then i just keep on pumping lo. after almost 2 mins, her virgina grap my dick harder than ever b4 (more like squeezing), and she scream out damn loud (at least louder than her fake moan b4), and she hold me very tight and release after a mins..yeah man, she cummed! she look like very exhausted, she pull me aside,and we both lie down on the bed without saying a things. suddenly, she jumped up, and look at her vagina..something is dropping out...and the something was my ARMY! OMG, the condom was broken! without saying a thing, she took her towel and ran to bathroom. you know what, my army is still dropping out, and i can see some on her leg. i wonder when does the CD broke, b4 cum or after cum? after we cleaned, and i paid her as per the agreed price. Then, she asked more, coz she said this is her dangerous period, she need money to buy pills.."what the heck?" "i din't break it purposely, or may be you are the one who break it." pretended i din't hear anything, i lighted a cigarrette and leave without turning my head back...

Name: Qiqi (with curly medium long hair)
Face: 8/10 (CFM and cute)
Body: 32B, 26, 34 (nice body tone)
FK: NIL (only on lips when she about to cum)
BJ: 0/10 NIL (fuck!not even a CBJ)
FJ: 1/10 (like fuck a dead fish, the 1 point is given becoz second part on above story)
GFE: 7/10 at foodcourt, 1/10 in the room
overall: 2/10
WIR: what do you think???

i think im not the only one who encounter this kind of experience with One-Stop/ PH 's SYT. Think to try the other 2 SYT, but was hold because of this experience. Does any bro try the rest of 2 SYT as mentioned above? Kindly advise. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I reckon that those PRC's are getting bolder and smarter, but to me it is a stupid way to cut down on "offerings" (No BBBJ for a start) and it does short change we customers until one day we abandon them [boycott them]
Old 06-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Lam6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The new wave of migrant. Few hundred millions take turns to moves south....
Last time bring antique , china make products. Now open legs.
last time walk hundred steps hard to sell. make few ringgit profit.
Now open legs, shake shake and make 10 time profit.

walau...
Old 07-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I agree with Malborolight, the service given by this PRC has short changed, they thought they are good n we must fuck them. You do us a good favor, yr bonk is so strong that the CD burst. Teach them a lesson.
I was short change too. This girl don't wash, straight to the job giving excuses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1