The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
trigenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My "lucky" encounters over the years

Camping for updates too!
Old 16-03-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread; please continue sharing.
Old 16-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kYdeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, support thread!
Old 21-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Minah Sec Sch Senior (4)

Sorry for the wait. I'm back.

So we alighted, went 7-11 to grab those small size bottled wine, and adjounred to a nearby park with water body (shall let you all guess where is it, but doesn't really matter) and we arrived there, 2 of us with my carrying 1 plastic bag containing our alcohol. At this point of time, both of us after slightly high from our previous drinking session.

Walked around hoping to find a tactical quiet spot. Not easy as you guys know our parks are well-lighted and there are joggers around. After a bit of recce, we finally settled outself on a ledge along the grass slope. It was probably 5-10m away from the jogger track which was beind us. But hack care la. Really can't find a better spot

So we opened our wine bottles and drank, chat, laughed. Nureen felt a lot more cheerful now and bubbly compared to previous encounters. Prob due to alcohol effect

Being still a relatively greenhorn, I knew this was the chance to test water. If not now, then when right? So i set closer to Nureen, close till our tighs were touching each other...No rejection. We continued to chat, laugh and at this point, i mastered my courage and put my right hand on her right tigh. so u can imagine she was sitting on my left, and i just put my hand to reach for her inner tigh. Also must make sure that any joggers behind won't see what hanky panky we are doing.

In this posture, our shoulders kinda cover what's going on in front.

No rejection again! Ho sei liao. So i slowly carrassed her leg, slowly moving up along her inner tigh. Nureen seemed to enjoy it and was silent through-out, letting me "molest her in the public". Before long, I finally felt the panties and it was moist! Very good sign to show that she's triggered

Me: "Oh no. you are wet...."
Nureen: ".....hmm yes, I am...long time no such feeling..so of course wet"

At this point I know she's enjoying what her sec sch junior is doing to her. So I moved her legs apart a bit and once she opened up, I used my fingers to pull her panties to the side and finally...I could feel the damn wet hole! Shiok to max.

Gently tickled her pussy, moving in up and down strokes and occasionally hitting the clitoris to see how she reacted. It was a good sight, seeing her moan softly as we are in the public. I'm quite sure any joggers behind won't see me fingering her

So after playing along the entrance of her pussy, it's time to go in. Slowly and gently, I inserted my index finger into her hole. At this point of time, I can really see Nureen struggling not to moan out loud. It slowly increased the tempo and her panting was increasing along with my fingering.

At this point i also bth liao. But because we are in the open, I dare not zip down my pants and let my rod breathe. So i told her

Me: "I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, shall we explore other areas in this park"
Nureen: "Let's go"

And so we left our spot, hoping to find if there's any more private corner where I can let her make me happy...

TBC.
Old 21-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
txinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samstertxinzheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassupman1 View Post
My Minah Sec Sch Senior (4)

Sorry for the wait. I'm back.

So we alighted, went 7-11 to grab those small size bottled wine, and adjounred to a nearby park with water body (shall let you all guess where is it, but doesn't really matter...

TBC.
Nice story keep it up.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i too have an encounter, i consider lucky lo, i can question my ex....i meet my ex gf in sugarbook,com and i feel unbelievable because she previously dumps me out due to i am poor.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

nice story...i also have mine
Old 21-03-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
toryana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks!
Old 22-03-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My pop corn is ready!!!
Old 22-03-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
090818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Camping for more updates.
Old 23-03-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 5
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice . What’s next ?
Old 23-03-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
TanKeeKah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments
Old 23-03-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
icaruslim is Cool - loads of Potential

epic bro cant wait for next part
Old 26-03-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Minah Sec Sch Senior (5)

Sorry to keep u bros waiting and thanks for liking my true story. I'll try to wrap up every story in 5 installments and since this is the 5th, it may be lengthy but certainly exciting

Here we go...

So in the last episode, I managed to turn on Nureen and touched her holy wet hole. She enjoyed it and my hard dick was certainly trying to come out to breathe. Too bad we are in an opened park, I don't want risk kanna STOMP. So we immediately walked around to find any good spot to carry on. Sadly the only "possible" was the handicap toilet. But as you all know, parks toilet is gross. So of course don't want to enjoy and suffer at same time

Took out my phone and searched where's the nearest hotel. Ah...a good 20 mins away. What to do.

Me: "u ok if we go hotel to spend more time together"
Nureen: (silent) ..."ok sure dear"

This was before the GRAB era, so we stood along the road, impatiently waiting for a taxi..it was almost 10pm and somehow not many taxis. Every minute of waiting felt so long

Finally managed to hail and cab and told the uncle we want to go to xxx Shopping Centre. Gurus here will know which H81 I went that's near a shopping centre. Throughout the whole 20min taxi ride, Nureen was unusually quiet, looking out of the window. I was wondering what was going thru her mind.

Reached the hotel, took Nureen's ID, grab the room card and quietly and excitedly, we went up to the room. This is the 1st time I'm meeting someone on WC and checking in hotel with in 1 month of knowing each other. You can imagine the excitement. Macham hit jackpot for a greenhorn like me (back then).

Went into the room...

Me: "Nur...I go shower first ok"
Nureen: "ok sure"

Took a quick shower and came out still in my original attire as I wanted Nureen to strip me later. HEHE. Lied on bed and tried to peep at Nureen stripping, but unfortunately she was standing in my blind spot and before I know, she's already in the shower.

A min of waiting seems like forever as I can't wait for Nureen to step out of shower. Finally Nureen came out, with a towel wrapped around herself! That means she has everything off inside! Yay.

So after 1 month of chat and meet, these 2 xxx sec sch alumni are now on the same bed, doing what adults should do. HEHE

Slowly, we started kissing and frenching. Wow. Nureen is a very good frencher. My tongue almost couldn't catch up with her tongue speed. Slowly, my naughty hands started reach out to her towel and gradually opened it up!

WTF....OMG..HOLY SHIT. She really have damn big boobs. I think E or F cup!! REally huge and her nipples are huge! Without further cue, I dug my head into her full blossoms and start savoring it. Nureen was totally enjoying it and unlike in the park, she was not controlling her moaning now. Moaning really loud. Licked her nipples, put it in my mouth and suck it like no tml.

Moved my hands down at the same time and her pussy was fucking wet. Really damn wet that I need to wipe my hands against the bed sheet.

Nureen proceeded to help me blow my hard dick, and it was so good. She's really skillful, slurping and licking the dick head from time to time. Buay tahan liao, took the condom which I bought at 7-11 beside the hotel, put it on and asked Nureen to ride me.

Nureen was a bit shy but listened to my instructions. Slowly went on top of me. The view now was even more fantastic as I can see her 2 big papaya in front of me. Slowly sit on top of me and my hard dick went straight into her wet hole.

Nureen:" ah.........so good"

So fun to see my sec sch senior riding up and down my hard dick. Her moaning was superbdly sexy.

I was so excited that I almost wanted to cum. Had to stop Nureen to let me "calm down". Rested a bit and fondled her big boobs in the meantime. Not going to let her go. Switched to missionary and fuck her damn fast and damn hard that Nureen went "omg omg omg omg ...I'm cumming!" and we both hit our orgasm that night

Was a damn fun night . Finally fucking my sec sch senior.

After this session, we had 1 session at my house, 1 more in hotel before I lost touch with her as she was not responding to my WC msg. Not sure if she decided not to play or what. Nevertheless, it was a memorable experience

Last edited by Wassupman1; 27-03-2021 at 08:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1